Ohio police shot black man 60 times

All of that amounts to trash Ray. I see too many unarmed black folks shot and killed and we see whites who have beaten, stabbed and shot cops taken into custody.
My sweet never been in trouble with the law, blond hair, blue eyes, white girl, cousin married to white police chief got shot 3 times by police. Nobody in our family question why police shot her full of holes. She did something wrong got caught & had a bad day.

We don't go crying to media cameras or sue police like many of you entitled blacks always do. We accept the very sad situation & her son without a mother & move on.

Last edited:
Talk about ignorant, racist babble at it's best.
....muh, racism.....

What did I say that was wrong?

It's a problem. Black men get the shit end of the stick...NOT because of MUH, RACISM, but because a small number of young black males are violent thugs and that is a cool thing.

I have worked to improve the situation, but you are so damn busy screaming racism that you bite the helping hand.

I've pretty much had enough of the ungrateful bullshit.

The pic has been posted how time after time white people after slaughtering people end up alive but blacks who never hurt anyone end up dead. Again, he did NOT follow instructions to the letter, he fled. Well, and he killed 7 and hurt many others quite unlike Elijah McClain who had never harmed anyone.
Again. Once caught he followed the instructions of the police as see in the video. If Walker would have done the same he would be alive.

Again. Once caught he followed the instructions of the police as see in the video. If Walker would have done the same he would be alive.
Mr. Walker had one traffic ticket and no criminal record.

Chief Mylett said the officers contended that Mr. Walker had quickly turned toward officers and made a motion toward his “waist area.”

So he just turned around suddenly and reached in his pants, to a logical person that makes no sense.

Chief Mylett said the officers contended that Mr. Walker had quickly turned toward officers and made a motion toward his “waist area.”

So he just turned around suddenly and reached in his pants, to a logical person that makes no sense.
Are you watching these videos at all? And who cares if Mr. Walker has criminal record. He did what he did, and it ended his life. He made the wrong choice, and now those who loved him have to greave their loss.

....muh, racism.....

What did I say that was wrong?

It's a problem. Black men get the shit end of the stick...NOT because of MUH, RACISM, but because a small number of young black males are violent thugs and that is a cool thing.

I have worked to improve the situation, but you are so damn busy screaming racism that you bite the helping hand.

I've pretty much had enough of the ungrateful bullshit.
Not sure if you have read many Superbadbrutha posts, but he is probably the most racist individuals on this message board, yet cries racism at every turn. If the store doesn't have the type of apple he likes it is because they are racist.

Yes, I'm sure there is an entirely innocent explanation for driving around at night wearing a black knit cap with face mask pulled down and with a loaded gun by your side.

Once car case was over, one runs and is dead, and one submits to police and is alive. Interesting how that works ;).

Comply and get assaulted.

One should be able to understand why people choose to run instead. Freddie Grey should have ran faster.

Comply and get assaulted.

One should be able to understand why people choose to run instead. Freddie Grey should have ran faster.
The Freddie Grey cops got prosecuted

Forum List

Back