OH Repubs learned their lesson well.

Abortion is only important to fat, lazy (ironically, mostly unfuckable) sluts. We don't need that vote.... some things are worth walking away from....

abortion coathanger.jpg

My reading comprehension is fine. Tell me what "want to require" means to you? So there is no problem with democracy yet, is there?
Derp…
The Republican majority legislature would be taking the power away from the people to decide in order to ensure that only their rules remain. While at the same time keeping the simple majority vote for themselves.

Most decidedly Not democracy.

There should be a federal law, some people going from state to state with among the living. also some people believe in freedom. Who doesn't, the republicans.
Never happen, not with the filibuster in-place. Some people believe that human life is sacred.

Just like every party does, strange you never mention that when left does it. Why didn’t Democrats, for the last 50 years, believe settling the abortion issue once and for all was not all that important?
Because they rarely had the votes to overturn a filibuster
They relied on the integrity of the court, they should have known better

Because they rarely had the votes to overturn a filibuster
They relied on the integrity of the court, they should have known better
They had the filibuster proof Congress in the 70’s you had the momentum of a conservative supreme court that ruled in favor of abortion and the filibuster wasn’t used other like now. Your excuses are just that, excuses when Democrats used it as a wedge issue, they didn’t want it settled, otherwise it would have been law.

Never happen, not with the filibuster in-place. Some people believe that human life is sacred.
religion are going down it the tubes. You and Fox don't care about human life of the trans and gays. And most republican states don't have decent healthy ins. Why are the republicans pro the death penalty. It don't make sense. Need the saying, you speak out about Welfare Queens.

religion are going down it the tubes. You and Fox don't care about human life of the trans and gays. And most republican states don't have decent healthy ins. Why are the republicans pro the death penalty. It don't make sense.

Neither does anything you say, Killer, ideologically or grammatically.

But we can't kick you off the island and vice versa.

religion are going down it the tubes. You and Fox don't care about human life of the trans and gays. And most republican states don't have decent healthy ins. Why are the republicans pro the death penalty. It don't make sense.
I care about trans and gays, do you believe in trans race and trans species? As far as death penalty I used to be for but in this political climate I don’t see our justice system as fair and justice. Abortion is fine if you take classes showing both sides. Planned Parenthood is pro abortion and that is wrong.

Abortion is only important to fat, lazy (ironically, mostly unfuckable) sluts. We don't need that vote.... some things are worth walking away from....

View attachment 729458
I realize you are just fulfilling the role you have established for yourself as an ignorant ass clown who spews fatuous nonsense, but that was boorishly embarrassing even for you.

Forum List

Back