We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

The largest faggotry coverup in American history... larger than Big Mike and his cucked sissy, Hussein.

And nobody cares.

717sz1.jpg

Imagine hating a political person so much that you take delight in their spouse being beaten nearly to death.

What a sad state the grand ol' party has sunk to.
Imagine being such a political shill, you take delight in the government covering up the fact they are bunch of sexual deviants heavily involved in human trafficking and sexual abuse.

Imagine hating a political person so much that you take delight in their spouse being beaten nearly to death.

What a sad state the grand ol' party has sunk to.
It would not have been policized if the Dems had not come up with that bizarre story of a MAGA nudist gay canadien illegal alien prostitute wanting to kidnap Nancy Pelosi, because Trump.

Just say, "Paul was attacked by a person he has always thought of as a friend."

After intro vid starts at 1:57. Pelosi opened the door then walked back into his house, police were there when Depape hit him with hammer and FBI tried to cover it up

The DOJ/FBI is noted for lying to courts, as they have been since their inception. Why lie about such a small point as who opened the door? Somehow police opening the door fits into the Democratic narrative of Paul as victim of a deranged MAGA guy. As when

I'm actually not sure it is fair to call it "Biden's DOJ," when their corruption long precedes his coming into office. The current head of the DOJ is a Biden appointee, so Biden has responsibility. But I don't believe Merrick Garland is in charge. He seems incapable of being in charge of a boy scout troop, much less an army of taxfunded partisan activists allowed to function as federal prosecutors.

The DOJ/FBI is noted for lying to courts, as they have been since their inception. Why lie about such a small point as who opened the door? Somehow police opening the door fits into the Democratic narrative of Paul as victim of a deranged MAGA guy. As when

I'm actually not sure it is fair to call it "Biden's DOJ," when their corruption long precedes his coming into office. The current head of the DOJ is a Biden appointee, so Biden has responsibility. But I don't believe Merrick Garland is in charge. He seems incapable of being in charge of a boy scout troop, much less an army of taxfunded partisan activists allowed to function as federal prosecutors.
Now the real question is who gave them a key to open the door?

interesting how the illegal alien problem

we thought it just affected the schmucky little people! We thought the elite Ds were protected by body guards w/ guns.. and they are, but I guess when a person wants privacy to do sick sexual acts... security is told to get lost.

So... we see that illegal immigration adversely affects even

OMG OMG

the elite dims!

I am trying hard not to laugh here..

Making fun the same as gloating over an 80-year-old man being beaten almost to death?

You poor Nazis. You are so misunderstood, aren't you? :itsok:
maybe if mr pelousi had been living an upright life, people would have more sympathy when something bad happens to him

but "upright life" means nothing to the morally vaccous dims

so... I'll mosey along now...

Forum List

Back