Ted Cruz calls Mark Warner an "a**hole" for going after Mike Lee's faith, Cruz's podcast beating CNN, Garland "weak man" who does what Biden tells him

Democrats are pervs. Nancy Pelosi takes her grandchildren to perverted "pride" events. The entire Party is a festering swamp of degeneracy and corruption.

The Democrats’ gay marriage bill is all about teeing up the Biden IRS to target religious schools, churches, and charities. Cruz discusses how Mark Warner, in defending the Dem bill, attacked Mike Lee, calls him "disgusting"

What exactly did Mark Warner say about Mike Lee?

I'm not watching 60 minutes of propaganda to find out. I certainly don't care to listen to an hour of Ted Cruz whining. Especially since his wife is ugly and his dad killed Kennedy.

• Banned
What exactly did Mark Warner say about Mike Lee?

I'm not watching 60 minutes of propaganda to find out.
he said the Mormon church supported the gay bill, but Mike Lee, who is Mormon, opposed it. i think it's this interview where he said it

Democrats are pervs. Nancy Pelosi takes her grandchildren to perverted "pride" events. The entire Party is a festering swamp of degeneracy and corruption.
Is all the hate for Nancy because she is a woman?

Ted Cruz - is this not one of the three super stupid senators of the USA who declared war on Germany under Donald Trump - while no one ever was able to find out wether this had been a war of the whole USA or only a war of Texas or a war of the trumpublican party or a personal war of his not existing brain against Ted Cruz, Donald Trump and the totally unimportant rest of the USA? When did he come back from his everlasting holidays while firestorms raged in Texas?

Why for heavens sake trusts anyone in the USA in such totally incompetent fake-politicians?

Last edited:
Ted Cruz - is this not one of the three super stupid senators of the USA who declared war on Germany under Donald Trump - while no one ever was able to find out wether this had been a war of the whole USA or only a war of Texas or a war of the trumpublican party or a personal war of his not existing brain against Ted Cruz, Donald Trump and the totally unimportant rest of the USA? When did he come back from his everlasting holidays while firestorms raged in Texas?

Why for heavens sake trusts anyone in the USA in such totally incompetent fake-politicians?
He did? Can you produce this so called declaration of war?

j-mac

Wonderful reaction. Anything else than to laugh about such an unbelievable idiot like Ted Cruz is really a waste of time. The only much more worse time-, material- and trust-waster had been the professional super-liar Donald Trump on his own.

He did? Can you produce this so called declaration of war?

I can. But I don't do. This waste of time has to end.

By the way: Donald Trump lost the last elections. Nothing else. He just simple lost - that's all.

I can. But I don't do. This waste of time has to end.

By the way: Donald Trump lost the last elections. Nothing else. He just simple lost - that's all.
Well, no declaration, then your rant is just triggered bull shit…You’re right about one thing, your posting IS a waste of time.

No, the hate is because Nancy Pelosi is a detestable woman who has a hand in dividing our country.
Its your opinion, Pelosi was the first women as speaker of the house. Nancy P. isn't the one dividing the country, because you don't agree with her views, she automatically gives you to degrade her.

Well, no declaration, then your rant is just triggered bull shit…You’re right about one thing, your posting IS a waste of time.
He cheated on 3 wife's, do you even once cheat on your wife. And he a female assulterer. Do you ever abuse females, you do by the way you talk about Nancy Pelosi.

Well Warner is a asshole but not for the reasons Cruz speaks of.

Warner disguised himself as a Blue Dog but when he was elected to the Senate he stood four-square with everything the dems did, no matter how damaging to the country it was.

In fact he was a very good governor and I'm sad to say that I voted for him in the naive hope he would bring some common sense back to a Senate that had clearly lost it's way.....What a fuckin' rube I was.....I'll never vote for another dem.

Sadly I suspect the bastard will have the job for as long as he wants it.

Its your opinion, Pelosi was the first women as speaker of the house. Nancy P. isn't the one dividing the country, because you don't agree with her views, she automatically gives you to degrade her.
She most certainly is one dividing the country.

Forum List

Back