Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

Yes, MDPooper....you're correct......Melania fell "madly in love" with Donald because of his captivating good looks, hair-do, promises of faithfulness to his third wife, his penchant for grabbing pussies, and his exceptional respect for women,foreigners (she's one) and the disabled.......Trump's billions NEVER crossed her mind.

If Donald Trump wasn't rich he'd be married to a Rosie O'Donnell.

Melania is a very classy lady. :)

She comes off that way but let's be real no classy lady with self respect would marry donald

She knows Donald cares about others, and has a big heart. Here's another example of his kindness...
Skip to the 3:00 mark.

lol you are so gullible.

When the cameras are rolling he is all performance, but you take a look at his charity record when he doesn't stand to gain and it is perfectly clear that he don't give much shit:

Trump promised millions to charity. We found less than $10,000 over 7 years.

There are many examples of Trump taking the time to help others. I just gave you two of them. Can you give one of Hillary doing anything like that? We'll wait.
Btw.. I suspect the check he gave the little girl was $10,000. I say that because he gave a homeless man $1,000.

She comes off that way but let's be real no classy lady with self respect would marry donald

She knows Donald cares about others, and has a big heart. Here's another example of his kindness...

lol you are so gullible.

When the cameras are rolling he is all performance, but you take a look at his charity record when he doesn't stand to gain and it is perfectly clear that he don't give much shit:

There are many examples of Trump taking the time to help others. I just gave you two of them. Can you give one of Hillary doing anything like that? We'll wait.
Btw.. I suspect the check he gave the little girl was $10,000. I say that because he gave a homeless man $1,000.

Are you fucking kidding? Clinton Foundation, through which Clintons mostly do their philanthropy and solicit it from others, is top rated and has charity initiatives throughout the developing world.

read up
Tale of Two Charities: Trump’s Helps Trump While the Clintons’ Is the Real Deal.

lol you are so gullible.

Are you fucking kidding?

read up
Tale of Two Charities: Trump’s Helps Trump While the Clintons’ Is the Real Deal.

I knew you couldn't.

When we think about the issues that really matter to us, our children are high on the list. Even if we don’t have any ourselves, most of us want children to be fed, cared for, and have access to healthcare. We want at least the basics for the children in this country.

This is what Secretary Hillary Clinton has been fighting for her entire career. Clinton helped lead the bipartisan effort to create the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), which more than 8 million kids are now using.

Hillary Clinton was “a one-woman army inside the White House to get this (CHIP) done,” David Nexon, Senator Kennedy’s former healthcare staff director, recalls Nick Littlefield, Kennedy’s top domestic policy adviser, saying in an article published in Medium.

Hillary Clinton Was a "One-Woman Army" Fighting for Children's Health Insurance

lol you are so gullible.

Are you fucking kidding? Clinton Foundation, through which Clintons mostly do their philanthropy and solicit it from others, is top rated and has charity initiatives throughout the developing world.

read up

That train has left the station no matter how many liberal rags say different.

lol you are so gullible.

Are you fucking kidding?

read up
I knew you couldn't.

Retard, Clinton Foundation helps millions and you are saying I haven't satisfied your challenge to show you one????

Interesting question.......Is that why I'm backing Hillary Clinton?...
Logic is a real bitch for right wingers.
Women voting for Hillary because she has a vagina is like voting for Hitler because you have a mustache. That's apparently what liberal women are doing.

Melania gave a smart and sincere speech. And unlike the 'Purple Gumby' Moochelle, Melania is beautiful, too!

True....she is........Good ol Donald just buys them prettier and prettier.....Is Melania now number 3???

Melania's days are numbered

Once she hits 50 it will be time for Donald to go shopping again

lol you are so gullible.

Are you fucking kidding?

read up
I knew you couldn't.

You fucking retard Clinton Foundation helps millions and you are saying I haven't satisfied your challenge to show you one????
Awwww... you sound upset. :)

Here's another story I think you'll love....

The private Boeing 727 of real estate tycoon Donald Trump arrived from Los Angeles at LaGuardia Airport Tuesday morning, carrying aboard a child with a rare and still undiagnosed breathing illness.
The child, Andrew Ten, age 3, arrived with his parents — accompanied by three nurses who attend to him around the clock — to try to seek medical help in the New York area.

Trump made his plane available for the special trip to New York after the boy’s parents, Judy and Harold Ten, called Trump and told him of their plight.

Commercial airlines refused to fly the child because he could not travel without an elaborate life-support system, which includes a portable oxygen tank, a suction machine, a breathing bag and an adrenaline syringe.

“Mr. Trump did not hesitate when we called him up. He said ‘yes, I’ll send my plane out,'” 29-year-old Harold Ten recalled shortly after he landed here Tuesday morning.

Asked why he thought Trump made his private jet available, Ten replied, “Because he is a good man. He has three children of his own and he knows what being a parent is all about.”

It was a great speech.
Imagine living with that man.

Her cause as first lady would be bullying because she's married to one.

She was forced to say "those women are lying" and either she's in denial or lying.

She will divorce him after he loses. She can now claim irreconcilable differences because she knows he's out grabbing women's pussies.

Hillary stuck with Bill.

lol you are so gullible.

Are you fucking kidding?

read up
I knew you couldn't.

You fucking retard Clinton Foundation helps millions and you are saying I haven't satisfied your challenge to show you one????
Awwww... you sound upset. :)

Here's another story I think you'll love....

I'm not upset at you being a retard, if anything it should upset YOU, but you are too stupid to realize it.

This is what serious charity work, with long term effects looks like:

Clinton Development Initiative

Am I the only one that thinks her English is seriously bad for someone who's been in the states for 20 years?

I could barely stand to hear her gibber her way through a written down, rehearsed speech...and that's with many many hours of English and public speaking training!

I doubt if Donald lets her speak much at home

That is not what he married her for

Women voting for Hillary because she has a vagina is like voting for Hitler because you have a mustache. That's apparently what liberal women are doing

Now that shows a pretty good amount of misogyny......Women are not "smart" enough to look beyond a vagina....according to the above moron.

Retard, Clinton Foundation helps millions and you are saying I haven't satisfied your challenge to show you one????
The only "helping millions" are the millions Clinton's are helping themselves to in this illegal "pay for play" scheme they have concocted for themselves. How do you go from "dead broke" leaving the White House to over $150 million is personal wealth? Speeches? You would pay $600K to hear Hillary speak?

You're not fooling anybody. We know what you are: a political hack.

Forum List

Back