Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

She will divorce him after he loses.

I believe she'll wait a couple of years to divorce him, waiting for their son to be just a bit older...She'll be rich for the rest of her life, and that ghost-written book of hers about her years with Donald, will surely be a best seller.

She will divorce him after he loses.

I believe she'll wait a couple of years to divorce him, waiting for their son to be just a bit older...She'll be rich for the rest of her life, and that ghost-written book of hers about her years with Donald, will surely be a best seller.
I wonder if her book will come out the same time as Hillary's. How I became the president of the prison bulldykes.

I just heard the statement, "The speech proves Melania is NOT an android. If she were, her speech would have fried her circuits".

Because her speech was about cyber bullying. And she is married to one of the worst cyber bullies in the history of the Internet.

I'd prefer a first lady made in America. We import enough.
trump-imports.png

I know it has been mentioned, by the qu33rs on CNN (with the gay gamer mics) and MSNBC were all over the next First Lady for mentioning cyber-bullying which is various forms of harassment kind of like what Crooked Hillary did in hiring douchebags to cause trouble at The Donald's rallies, where kids who should be reading a book and studying instead troll someone in the class they don't like on Facebook. It is NOT posting comments on one's own Twitter feed in regards to political rivals. That is called freedom of speech. How dumb do they think their viewers are?

Yes, she is a foxy looking woman (stuck with waking up and having to look at an orange, rich oaf).....
But, if it wasn't bad enough about the allegations of plagiarizing parts of Michelle Obama's speech, NOW she may have plagiarized her predecessor, Marla Maples' speech......

Who the hell are her speech writers? They should be fired on the spot.

Get a load of who Melania Trump is plagiarizing now!
But if you look through all the words, she is just trying to tell the female voters that even though Donald does not have a vagina like Hillary, he is still an ok guy.

It's the bottom of the 9th and the score is tied between Donald and Hillary.

Oh yah, that was also how it was between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians.

Indians ?? In Cleveland ?? I thought all the Indians were moved to Oklahoma and Arizona ?!

I know it has been mentioned, by the qu33rs on CNN (with the gay gamer mics) and MSNBC were all over the next First Lady for mentioning cyber-bullying which is various forms of harassment kind of like what Crooked Hillary did in hiring douchebags to cause trouble at The Donald's rallies, where kids who should be reading a book and studying instead troll someone in the class they don't like on Facebook. It is NOT posting comments on one's own Twitter feed in regards to political rivals. That is called freedom of speech. How dumb do they think their viewers are?
First of all, please tell me what a gay gamer mic is, I think it must be very important, or else you wouldn't accord it so much importance.

Secondly, why do think it's good for little kids to talk about grabbing pussies nowadays? This kind of talk has already spilled into little kids conversations, along with other unsavory things.

First of all, please tell me what a gay gamer mic is, I think it must be very important, or else you wouldn't accord it so much importance

Snouter just wants to make sure that none of us forget that his ilk.....beside all the other phobias they have.....that gay bashing is ALSO at the top of their list.

Yes, she is a foxy looking woman (stuck with waking up and having to look at an orange, rich oaf).....
But, if it wasn't bad enough about the allegations of plagiarizing parts of Michelle Obama's speech, NOW she may have plagiarized her predecessor, Marla Maples' speech......

Who the hell are her speech writers? They should be fired on the spot.

Get a load of who Melania Trump is plagiarizing now!
After Mrs trump spoke about bullying Bernie madoffs wife got up and spoke out against ponzi schemes and Mrs Cosby spoke out about rape

Hey nat? What makes you qualified to discuss women? You're a guy aren't you? So if Grandma is right, men have no place talking about matters of the feminine variety.

Simple....I am a lover of women and have great respect for them. I see much more than big breasts and makeup in women to recognize true beauty. Smart women don't frighten me as they do weak men unsure of their own worth......and men have been fucking up this planet for thousands of years....Give women a shot.....I welcome it and doesn't scare me in the least.
I'd have no problem with a woman President.

But why does it have to be Hillary?

Hey nat? What makes you qualified to discuss women? You're a guy aren't you? So if Grandma is right, men have no place talking about matters of the feminine variety.

Simple....I am a lover of women and have great respect for them. I see much more than big breasts and makeup in women to recognize true beauty. Smart women don't frighten me as they do weak men unsure of their own worth......and men have been fucking up this planet for thousands of years....Give women a shot.....I welcome it and doesn't scare me in the least.
I'd have no problem with a woman President.

But why does it have to be Hillary?
Because carli fiorino and Sarah Palin aren't qualified and the Clinton's rock.

What liberal woman would you like? Bernice Sanders? Beyonce Obama? Elizabeth Warren?

Yes, MDPooper....you're correct......Melania fell "madly in love" with Donald because of his captivating good looks, hair-do, promises of faithfulness to his third wife, his penchant for grabbing pussies, and his exceptional respect for women,foreigners (she's one) and the disabled.......Trump's billions NEVER crossed her mind.
Do you ever get tired of being a know everything ass?
But I will give you a chance to prove yourself.
Go ahead and post a link that proves money is the only reason she is married to him. Keep in mind that she could have already divorced him years ago and taken half his money when she did. But she didn't. Why do you suppose that is.
I will say this, it certainly shows how shallow a person you are, to you it makes no difference who the woman really is, I guess just as long as she has big tits its all you are concerned with.
I feel sorry for any woman that would be foolish enough to even consider dating you.
Some of the nicest and easiest to fall in love with women I have ever met would not be considered attractive by most. You are going to miss out on so much in life if you are only willing to give a chance to those that fit your personal description of attractive.

You should know better than that and because for some silly reason I will not add to the comments you will most likely get...:)

God help me, but I well know what you're alluding to....LOL

Melania is a very classy lady. :)

She comes off that way but let's be real no classy lady with self respect would marry donald

She knows Donald cares about others, and has a big heart. Here's another example of his kindness...
Skip to the 3:00 mark.

lol you are so gullible.

When the cameras are rolling he is all performance, but you take a look at his charity record when he doesn't stand to gain and it is perfectly clear that he don't give much shit:

Trump promised millions to charity. We found less than $10,000 over 7 years.

Forum List

Back