Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

She was hilarious! She looked like a Stepford wife robot as she stoically read from her teleprompters. The icing on the cake was her hypocritical comment about bullying.

Poor Melania....she just read whatever they chose to put in front of her....It could have been the Manhattan phone book.

But, remember Trump bragging about using his fame to try and “fuck” women and groping them without waiting for their consent. He said, “When you’re a star they let you do it.” ...is that some form of "bullying", Melania?

Tell me, (and my fellow morons) does your " ; " bar stick too?
it's don't, not don;t
Unless that kind of stuff changes as one gets so high in their education that the universe shines upon them.

It was a bit amusing at first to have you trolling around. Now, either participate in the thread, or go clean your guns or go brush your tooth.

it's don't, not don;t
Unless that kind of stuff changes as one gets so high in their education that the universe shines upon them.

It was a bit amusing at first to have you trolling around. Now, either participate in the thread, or go clean your guns or go brush your tooth.
I'm sorry, I just assumed that this was the correct people's errors thread.
Normally I don't mention errors, but I thought you were striving for perfection and was only trying to assist you in your goals.
But I am going to guess that by referring to my guns and my one tooth, you are making a comment about my possible level of education?
Just remember, this backwoods uneducated hick has just found two errors made by you in two separate posts. What's that say about your education.
Now, I would like if YOU could manage to stick to the topic and not try to discount other peoples thoughts by switching from the content of their post to focus on a typographical error.

She was hilarious! She looked like a Stepford wife robot as she stoically read from her teleprompters. The icing on the cake was her hypocritical comment about bullying.

Poor Melania....she just read whatever they chose to put in front of her....It could have been the Manhattan phone book.

But, remember Trump bragging about using his fame to try and “fuck” women and groping them without waiting for their consent. He said, “When you’re a star they let you do it.” ...is that some form of "bullying", Melania?
If she wasn't some whore who married some old guy for money, I'd actually feel sorry for her, but..................

If she wasn't some whore who married some old guy for money, I'd actually feel sorry for her, but..................
so you are concerned with something Donald Trump said 10 years ago referencing women, but its perfectly ok for you to refer to a woman that is married to a rich guy as a whore.
I get it. makes perfect sense to me.

Yes, but please consider having to be touched by those small hands and waking up next to an orange mop.....THEN you'd feel sorry and that no amount of money can stop that gag reflex from acting up.

Yes, but please consider having to be touched by those small hands and waking up next to an orange mop.....THEN you'd feel sorry and that no amount of money can stop that gag reflex from acting up.
So, if Donald makes a comment about the way a woman looks, that's sexist and proof that he has no respect for ANY woman.
It is however, perfectly acceptable for a liberal to comment on someones looks without any connotation to all people.
I'm just trying to understand these things so I can be a more productive member of this board once your whore of choice takes office in January.

Am I the only one that thinks her English is seriously bad for someone who's been in the states for 20 years?

I could barely stand to hear her gibber her way through a written down, rehearsed speech...and that's with many many hours of English and public speaking training!

Am I the only one that thinks her English is seriously bad for someone who's been in the states for 20 years?

I could barely stand to hear her give a written down, rehearsed speech...and that's with many many hours of English and public speaking training!
thats nothing, you should hear some of these mexicans around here trying to speak english while telling you they were born here 50 years ago.

Yes, MDPooper....you're correct......Melania fell "madly in love" with Donald because of his captivating good looks, hair-do, promises of faithfulness to his third wife, his penchant for grabbing pussies, and his exceptional respect for women,foreigners (she's one) and the disabled.......Trump's billions NEVER crossed her mind.

Different strokes for different folks - but I think Melania is skanky.

Last edited:

I could barely stand to hear her gibber her way through a written down, rehearsed speech...and that's with many many hours of English and public speaking training!

True.....and, objectively, for someone who is purported to speak 5 languages, I hope she's better in her native one.

Doesn't take away, however, that she is a very beautiful woman.

Thanks. I just barfed on my keyboard.

So, if Donald makes a comment about the way a woman looks, that's sexist and proof that he has no respect for ANY woman.
It is however, perfectly acceptable for a liberal to comment on someones looks without any connotation to all people.
I'm just trying to understand these things so I can be a more productive member of this board once your whore of choice takes office in January.

We're borrowing your standards for a test drive.

it's don't, not don;t

It was a great speech.

Or as the Transylvanian Princess Melania would say...

Eet vas great speech.

It was a great speech.
Imagine living with that man.

Her cause as first lady would be bullying because she's married to one.

She was forced to say "those women are lying" and either she's in denial or lying.

She will divorce him after he loses. She can now claim irreconcilable differences because she knows he's out grabbing women's pussies.

Forum List

Back