Did Joe Biden Really Stop Supporting Israel?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just heard this from one of my neighbors today. Last I heard he was supporting both Palestine and Israel but apparently he stopped supporting Israel around a couple a weeks ago. He's traitorous. Oh and btw, a little added information.

My neighbor says anybody shouting death to America should be thrown out of The United States of America from a really high place. Trump needs to come back into the white house and take out the garbage. True story. I told you that I have awesome neighbors. 😁

Biden's handlers are desperately moving Joe's lips playing both sides of the Israeli War. It ain't working and Biden couldn't care less what happens over there as long as he gets his ice cream.

Yeah but from what I heard today Biden completely turned his back on Israel and I don't think that I heard about it in the news unless I forgot about it, but the media keeps a lot of information secretive and difficult to find.

I just heard this from one of my neighbors today. Last I heard he was supporting both Palestine and Israel but apparently he stopped supporting Israel around a couple a weeks ago. He's traitorous. Oh and btw, a little added information.

My neighbor says anybody shouting death to America should be thrown out of The United States of America from a really high place. Trump needs to come back into the white house and take out the garbage. True story. I told you that I have awesome neighbors. 😁

Awesome?

They sound a bit off.

Two headed Joe is simultaneously cutting off aid to Israel while increasing military aid to Israel. Nobody's figured out how he does it.

It doesn't matter, clearly Bibi and Israel are going to do what they believe is right for their security.

You don't send soldiers into war unless it is vital. When or if you do, they have to be set up for victory.

Yeah but from what I heard today Biden completely turned his back on Israel and I don't think that I heard about it in the news unless I forgot about it, but the media keeps a lot of information secretive and difficult to find.
I think it’s Obama behind it.

We should stop supporting Netanyahu.

We should stop supporting Netanyahu.
No, Biden ahould allow the weapons previously approved by Congress to go Israel….

….NOT delay support of our ally in its fight to defeat the Islamic terrorists in order to win over antisemitic, anti-Israel Muslim votes in Michigan

Biden's position now is to hand Gaza back to Hamas, so it's pretty clear that he has turned on Israel.

Forum List

Back