Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

Hey nat? What makes you qualified to discuss women? You're a guy aren't you? So if Grandma is right, men have no place talking about matters of the feminine variety.

Simple....I am a lover of women and have great respect for them. I see much more than big breasts and makeup in women to recognize true beauty. Smart women don't frighten me as they do weak men unsure of their own worth......and men have been fucking up this planet for thousands of years....Give women a shot.....I welcome it and doesn't scare me in the least.
You are probably a closet peter puffer. This is you as a child....

View attachment 96714

First of all, moron, before you type in those memes check with a grown-up about spelling....
Its YOU'RE....not your,

Secondly, I've spent many,many hours of my adult life suckling breasts.....One of the beautiful pleasures of my existence.
Ewwwwww...TMI .....and you missed a space after your 5th comma. You're welcome :)

Yeah it seems Trump wants to build a wall to keep out Mexicans but allow in mail order brides.

And no surprise if her new 'speech' was also plagiarized. Trump's entire campaign answers every question "well Hillary Clinton grabs kittens and holds their heads under water until someone brings in a box of puppies to beat with a tire iron".

The entire Trump family and the entire Trump campaign are not the brightest bulbs on the shelf.
She met Trump in America at a party. She no mail order bride - and she love him long time.

Yeah it seems Trump wants to build a wall to keep out Mexicans but allow in mail order brides.

And no surprise if her new 'speech' was also plagiarized. Trump's entire campaign answers every question "well Hillary Clinton grabs kittens and holds their heads under water until someone brings in a box of puppies to beat with a tire iron".

The entire Trump family and the entire Trump campaign are not the brightest bulbs on the shelf.
She met Trump in America at a party. She no mail order bride - and she love him long time.

It's true, she came to this promise land and before she knew it opportunity was grabbing her by the pussy.

Silly Nat- Hillary a woman? Clearly you and I define woman differently.

The question posed to me was whether I "hate women".....and I answered it....
For you and your ilk, any powerful woman who has aged but still retains her acumen, is a threat to your fragile ego....For me, as a man, I welcome the opposite sex without fears that my gender is endangered.

I don't fear women, I don't like Hillary, it's her politics, not her gender. Why can't liberals understand that? I don't care for Trump's wife, it has to do with her politics. I don't hate her. For people that make fun of her accent I find them to be petty, bitter, and superficial.

Just because I disagree doesn't mean I hate. I don't agree with you, yet I have no hate for you.

Hillary's power has no real effect on me as it seems to have on you.

Wow, liberals are total pigs.
What happened to all their tolerance??? Oh, and respect for women?
Apparently, Republican women deserve no respect. They are traitors to the cause. If you dare step up as a vice presidential pick you must be hammered down without mercy.

Certainly looks that way. I wonder how our oh-so-tolerant leftard misogynists here would fare doing something they are unaccustomed to, i.e. delivering a speech to thousands in a language that is not their first.
No doubt if she were not associated with Trump and was Mexican, they'd be drooling and falling all over her - whether or not they could understand a single word.

Melania is a very classy lady. :)

She comes off that way but let's be real no classy lady with self respect would marry donald

She knows Donald cares about others, and has a big heart. Here's another example of his kindness...

Skip to the 3:00 mark.

Everything Donald has done on camera the last 30 years has been to promote the Trump brand. Off camera we know he's a pussy grabber. Wake the fuck up. Amazing people think this guy should be president. We know you cons hate the Clinton's. We get that. But this is the piece of shit you went with? Deplorable.

Melania is a very classy lady. :)

She comes off that way but let's be real no classy lady with self respect would marry donald

She knows Donald cares about others, and has a big heart. Here's another example of his kindness...
Skip to the 3:00 mark.

lol you are so gullible.

When the cameras are rolling he is all performance, but you take a look at his charity record when he doesn't stand to gain and it is perfectly clear that he don't give much shit:

Trump promised millions to charity. We found less than $10,000 over 7 years.

OMG I said the same thing basically before reading your post. True True.

It was a great speech.
Imagine living with that man.

Her cause as first lady would be bullying because she's married to one.

She was forced to say "those women are lying" and either she's in denial or lying.

She will divorce him after he loses. She can now claim irreconcilable differences because she knows he's out grabbing women's pussies.

Hillary stuck with Bill.

But Ivana & Marla didn't stay with Donald. I wonder why.

Time to Press Donald on Whether He Raped His Wife?

Melania obviously plegerized a speech made by Mrs Hitler claiming as first lady that she would end persecutions of JEWS in Germany. (yes, I am aware of that)

Liar. We now they have been taking in monies from the same countries that fund ISIS

Would the above then mean that there is LESS money going to ISIS because the Clinton Foundation is taking some to help needy causes???......Just asking.............LOL

The FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation that has been going on for more than a year has now taken a "very high priority," separate sources with intimate knowledge of the probe tell Fox News.

Did you EVER wonder why such leaked allegations are strictly given to FOX "news"???

I don't fear women, I don't like Hillary, it's her politics, not her gender. Why can't liberals understand that?

Actually I FULLY understand that.....and it would make some kind of sense to not like Hillary for her policies and not her gender.....

Now, go back and tell your fellow right wingers that some of us are NOT voting for Hillary for her gender but because she is up against an orange clown, circus barker.

Forum List

Back