Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

Why do you hate women so much, Nat?

Interesting question.......Is that why I'm backing Hillary Clinton?...
Logic is a real bitch for right wingers.
Do you have a link proving clinton is a woman?

a5a486ea9bb9ea30cd20703cf7f6a89c.jpg

Smart women scare the shit out of old, white, uneducated, right wing men. lol

He's just another confirmed lying shitbag. That's all. They will say anything. 4 days shit birds....

Hey nat? What makes you qualified to discuss women? You're a guy aren't you? So if Grandma is right, men have no place talking about matters of the feminine variety.

Simple....I am a lover of women and have great respect for them. I see much more than big breasts and makeup in women to recognize true beauty. Smart women don't frighten me as they do weak men unsure of their own worth......and men have been fucking up this planet for thousands of years....Give women a shot.....I welcome it and doesn't scare me in the least.

Simple....I am a lover of women and have great respect for them.

That's what Trump said.

I see much more than big breasts and makeup in women to recognize true beauty.

Can it, Shallow Hal.

Smart women don't frighten me as they do weak men unsure of their own worth

Holy crap! Seriously?

and men have been fucking up this planet for thousands of years....Give women a shot.....I welcome it and doesn't scare me in the least.

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Hey nat? What makes you qualified to discuss women? You're a guy aren't you? So if Grandma is right, men have no place talking about matters of the feminine variety.

Simple....I am a lover of women and have great respect for them. I see much more than big breasts and makeup in women to recognize true beauty. Smart women don't frighten me as they do weak men unsure of their own worth......and men have been fucking up this planet for thousands of years....Give women a shot.....I welcome it and doesn't scare me in the least.
You are probably a closet peter puffer. This is you as a child....

Gay[1].jpg

View attachment 96714

First of all, moron, before you type in those memes check with a grown-up about spelling....
Its YOU'RE....not your,

Secondly, I've spent many,many hours of my adult life suckling breasts.....One of the beautiful pleasures of my existence.

Yes, she is a foxy looking woman (stuck with waking up and having to look at an orange, rich oaf).....
But, if it wasn't bad enough about the allegations of plagiarizing parts of Michelle Obama's speech, NOW she may have plagiarized her predecessor, Marla Maples' speech......

Who the hell are her speech writers? They should be fired on the spot.

Get a load of who Melania Trump is plagiarizing now!

I thought the best part was the cyber bullying....
She's kidding right?

If Melania wants us to believe she's serious let her start by shutting down her husbands
Twitter account.

View attachment 96714

First of all, moron, before you type in those memes check with a grown-up about spelling....
Its YOU'RE....not your,

Secondly, I've spent many,many hours of my adult life suckling breasts.....One of the beautiful pleasures of my existence.
gee, did you have to edit to correct a typo made while telling someone else about their typo?

like, you wouldn't have made the error of typing "typein" instead of "type in" would you?
Did a grown up find that for you?

Yes, she is a foxy looking woman (stuck with waking up and having to look at an orange, rich oaf).....
But, if it wasn't bad enough about the allegations of plagiarizing parts of Michelle Obama's speech, NOW she may have plagiarized her predecessor, Marla Maples' speech......

I thought the best part was the cyber bullying....
She's kidding right?

If Melania wants us to believe she's serious let her start by shutting down her husbands
Twitter account.
And if Bill wants the country to believe that the Clintons are an honorable and law abiding family, he should start by turning in his beast and letting her pay for her crimes in prison.

Yeah it seems Trump wants to build a wall to keep out Mexicans but allow in mail order brides.

And no surprise if her new 'speech' was also plagiarized. Trump's entire campaign answers every question "well Hillary Clinton grabs kittens and holds their heads under water until someone brings in a box of puppies to beat with a tire iron".

The entire Trump family and the entire Trump campaign are not the brightest bulbs on the shelf.

Last edited:
gee, did you have to edit to correct a typo made while telling someone else about their typo?

like, you wouldn't have made the error of typing "typein" instead of "type in" would you?

Gee, there is difference between spelling typos (from a lack of education) AND a sticky space- bar.....But, don;t tell your fellow morons that little secret......LOL

She was hilarious! She looked like a Stepford wife robot as she stoically read from her teleprompters. The icing on the cake was her hypocritical comment about bullying.

Gee, there is difference between spelling typos (from a lack of education) AND a sticky space- bar.....But, don;t tell your fellow morons that little secret......LOL
Tell me, (and my fellow morons) does your " ; " bar stick too?
it's don't, not don;t
Unless that kind of stuff changes as one gets so high in their education that the universe shines upon them.

Forum List

Back