Oh, boy.....poor Melania's speech

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Yes, she is a foxy looking woman (stuck with waking up and having to look at an orange, rich oaf).....
But, if it wasn't bad enough about the allegations of plagiarizing parts of Michelle Obama's speech, NOW she may have plagiarized her predecessor, Marla Maples' speech......

Who the hell are her speech writers? They should be fired on the spot.

Get a load of who Melania Trump is plagiarizing now!

I'd prefer a first lady made in America. We import enough.

Be careful what you wish for.
billclintonlongnose.jpg

• Banned
Melania gave a smart and sincere speech. And unlike the 'Purple Gumby' Moochelle, Melania is beautiful, too!

True....she is........Good ol Donald just buys them prettier and prettier.....Is Melania now number 3???

Templar, quit trying to win by being a concern troll. Everyone knows that you aren't qualified to discuss women.

Anyway, I get the feeling that Melania doesn't want to be First Lady. She looked very uncomfortable giving the speech.

I felt sorry for her.

It was a great speech.

You're right,,,,it was a great speech....for whoever wrote it and spoke it first............LOL

Look, I actually feel sorry for Melania.....All that wealth and stunning looks, and be stuck with an oaf.

For once we will have a beautiful and smart First Lady! She will be a great addition to the White House! Good for Donald on his selection. She has it all!

Templar, quit trying to win by being a concern troll. Everyone knows that you aren't qualified to discuss women.

Ahh, so you're sexist. Men aren't allowed to talk about women... because they're men.

What about all the men Democrats have elected to congress? You gonna tell them that too?

At any rate, it's pathetic to see liberal women like yourself make delineations between you and conservative women. That's sexist within itself.

And for the record, I will discuss what I damn well please. So piss off.

Forum List

Back