Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Trump just can’t stop lying about mail in ballots.

"Here is the deal" was not one of the statements in the drinking game. Or else half the country would be drunk by now.

I will give Biden credit for holding his own. I expected much worse from him. He flubbed a few times but thats to be expected when the stakes are this high.

Wallace is a TERRIBLE moderator. CONSTANTLY interupting the president while BOTH men are arguing. Let them have it out. Let America see where we are and what we've come to. Stop interrupting. He let Biden berate Trump over and over with insults right from the top and does nothing but stop Trump from responding.

Trump FAILED to take command and put Wallace in his place. Newt Gingrich would have DESTROYED both Biden & Wallace.

Terrible debate by ALL involved. No minds were changed tonight.
Speaking for myself I am not watching the circus. In fact I have not bothered watching so called debates since 2000 or 2004. I figured Biden would string together some rehearsed responses and the DNC press will call it the greatest performance of all time.

I will give Biden credit for holding his own. I expected much worse from him. He flubbed a few times but thats to be expected when the stakes are this high.

Wallace is a TERRIBLE moderator. CONSTANTLY interupting the president while BOTH men are arguing. Let them have it out. Let America see where we are and what we've come to. Stop interrupting. He let Biden berate Trump over and over with insults right from the top and does nothing but stop Trump from responding.

Trump FAILED to take command and put Wallace in his place. Newt Gingrich would have DESTROYED both Biden & Wallace.

Terrible debate by ALL involved. No minds were changed tonight.

Wallace kept bailing Biden out.
He did but you know what. Trump wasn't sharp enough to call him out for it.

Wallace is such a piece of shit. Absentee is not the same as Mail in. He knows it.

Absentee are requested. Mail in are not requested.

Wallace has always been a Libtard asshole, just like his father. That is why I stopped watching his Sunday news show years ago.
I did as well.

The back and forth between he and Trump on cli ate change was shameless.

You gotta love Biden, it's not happening (and there is absolutely nothing to see in Texas).

Here in California I've been a precinct inspector and I've been an observer of the processing of ballots.

The more mail-in ballots, the longer it takes to process. The first thing they have to do is verify the signatures on the envelopes. It may take two or three times if the signature looks radically different. After verification, then the envelope can be opened and then processed.

And don't get me started on "Provisional ballots," where the voter has to be first verified. those are counted last.

If ballots are cast at the polls, they are processed ASAP.

No need for Biden to answer whether he’ll pack the court, no need for Biden to answer whether he endorses Black Lives Matters ... but Trump pressed to condemn white supremacists. Then Biden says Antifa is an idea not an organization ... yet no question about that.
Again and again....Wallace argued with Trump and never interrupted Biden. Chris Wallace actually attempted to admonish the president yet never did that to Biden.

It's clear that Biden was his boy and Trump was his adversary.

Chris Wallace swore he would be invisible......so he fucking lied his ass off.

Forum List

Back