Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

How could decent people reject this? I'm stumped!!!

rotfl-gif.288736

So did the Democrats take the senate yet or what? I'm hearing that they did, but the map says we're still tied. Do I detect cheating or fraud going on? That depends on what you mean by that. I don't think that there appears to be any fraud this time,.. however Election Day needs to go back to being one day because this works to the Democrat's advantage. If they did win or will end up winning then I have no choice but to accept it,.. but will I actually congratulate them on it? Never as they still want to destroy the country. Here is the latest map though which is confusing me with all of this the Democrats won the senate talk. Georgia still hasn't had their run off yet as that's next month.

2022-11-13.png

So did the Democrats take the senate yet or what? I'm hearing that they did, but the map says we're still tied. Do I detect cheating or fraud going on? That depends on what you mean by that. I don't think that there appears to be any fraud this time,.. however Election Day needs to go back to being one day because this works to the Democrat's advantage. If they did win or will end up winning then I have no choice but to accept it,.. but will I actually congratulate them on it? Never as they still want to destroy the country. Here is the latest map though which is confusing me with all of this the Democrats won the senate talk. Georgia still hasn't had their run off yet as that's next month.

View attachment 725571

Your map is out of date.
Yes..the Dems took the Senate with the election of Nevada's Sen..the run-off is irrelevant to control..although if Warneke wins it makes Manchin irrelevant--which would be a very good..or very bad, thing..depending on your party.

Still appears that the repubs will eke out a House victory..but with the margin so narrow that nothing will get done without at least some Dem support.

Take-away? Very much a losing election for the MAGA crowd..with most of the crazy-train candidates either losing..or in extremely close elections.

It was, in the end, a slap in Trump's face.

As for mail-ins working to Dems advantage. Well..there are more Dems than Repubs..so anything the makes it easier for people to vote favors the Dems. This is why traditionally the Right has been in favor making it as hard as possible to vote..thus restricting the raw numbers.

View attachment 725571

Idiot. YOU posted "other parties have 2 seats"

You don't understand the implications of that, do ya?

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back