Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
As we've done in the past, USMB moderation is requesting that ALL election day posts come into THIS thread to avoid duplicates, merges and exhaustion of members and staff. Thread is open NOW for posts.

This will be in effect from 12 Noon Central Time to 12 Noon on Wednesday, November 9th. Please help us out.

Thanks.. Have a SAFE and SANE election day.

Dont Taz Me Bro AyeCantSeeYou White 6 Meister katsteve2012 Coyote Zincwarrior MisterBeale

Mod Staff -- help keep this thread bumped if it falls too low on Page1 and put appropriate merges here.

The only question that remains is how long will they continue counting?

*gasp*

Censorship!

Nazism!

Fascism!

Bossyism!
3fe22d64-b84c-43c2-92a5-35a1ba274622_text.gif

First House seat flip of Election Day. Republicans pick up the non-voting delegate seat in Guam. He's only the second Republican to win that seat since 1972

Hearing people gripe in Georgia about having to wait in line for an hour to vote and nobody gave them food or water or heat or a place to sit down. Back when EVERYBODY voted on election day I never once excepted to be provided anything other than that place in line. And I have waited more than two hours to vote and there were no complaints about voter suppression or anything else. For Pete's sake, if you need food or water bring it with you. Wear a coat. Bring one of those folding portable chairs in a sack. What wimps some of these people are!!!

Last edited:
Hearing people gripe in Georgia about having to wait in line for an hour to vote and nobody gave them food or water or a place to sit down. Back when EVERYBODY voted on election day I never once excepted to be provided anything other than that place in line. And I have waited more than two hours to vote and there were no complaints about voter suppression or anything else. For Pete's sake, if you need food or water bring it with you. Wear a coat. Bring one of those folding portable chairs in a sack. What wimps some of these people are!!!

Yeah and my guess is that all of the whiners are Democrats.

And now reports of voting machines breaking down and malfunctioning in Maricopa County. The same machines that worked fine in the primaries.

Katie Hobbs is AZ Secretary of State and as such is the top official in charge of elections. She is also running for Governor and is seriously underwater in the polls.

And I suppose anybody who wonders if this is pure coincidence or something else will be accused of being an unAmerican conspiracy theorist or worse.

Yeah and my guess is that all of the whiners are Democrats.
Well on Twitter at least two claimed to be a Republican. But said they were insulted by this and Stacy Abrams 'may be right' or some such. Their profile pages didn't look very Republican to me though. I suspect they redid their profiles just for today.

Just reading that about 200 Michigan Republicans ballots were coopted and they were being told they had already voted when they showed up to vote. SSDD... This is just ludicrous.... And they say there is no election fraud.... Looking for a more reliable site and confirmation...

Forum List

Back