Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
This thread will be unlocked and un-stickied at 5PM Eastern Tuesday for the debate.. DO NOT CREATE OTHER THREADS until 1PM Eastern Wednesday morning.. We do this to put everyone's comments in ONE thread rather than 20 or 40 of them.

Other threads will be closed -- not merged. We're posting floating Announcements in Announcements, Politics, Current Events.. Help us out by BUMPING those and using them for PRE-DEBATE predictions, hype, bets and general hyper-ventilation..

Regular Zone2 rules apply in here.. Don't get reported and potentially TOSSED OUT..

There's a popcorn GLUT because of Covid shutting down the movie theaters so help out the farmers and buy some extra.

If Trump brings up Hunter Biden tonight, here is how I would recommend that Joe Biden respond:

What did I or Hunter do that was illegal - or even unethical? I would remind you that you have two family members working for you in the White House - and both were denied security clearances - which you overrode. This means that you gave them access to our nation's top secrets. Why were they denied security clearances in the first place?

If Trump brings up Hunter Biden tonight, here is how I would recommend that Joe Biden respond:

What did I or Hunter do that was illegal - or even unethical? I would remind you that you have two family members working for you in the White House - and both were denied security clearances - which you overrode. This means that you gave them access to our nation's top secrets. Why were they denied security clearances in the first place?

Fire the prosecutor and you get your billion dollars. Biden in full media view about the investigation of his son Hunter.

Fire the prosecutor and you get your billion dollars. Biden in full media view about the investigation of his son Hunter.

You are lying! That is false information that has been thoroughly debunked. Your lying dog won't hunt. Tonight's moderator, Chris Wallace, knows the truth.

What if he brings up his sex trafficking

You are lying! That is false information that has been thoroughly debunked. Your lying dog won't hunt.
Nothing was debunked. Biden said it full view of everyone. Try again.

You are lying! That is false information that has been thoroughly debunked. Your lying dog won't hunt.

Funny. You have totally ignored all related CONTEXT. Everyone wanted that dishonest lying Ukraine prosecutor fired - and it had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

Funny. You have totally ignored all related CONTEXT. Everyone wanted that dishonest lying Ukraine prosecutor fired - and it had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.
Was everyone else as you put it having their children investigated? Any Republican that said the same thing would be in jail by now and you f-ing well know it. Peddle your DNC spin control somewhere else.

5D8ABFCE-A9A4-471B-AF20-AEC18B85D2CC.jpeg

Was everyone else as you put it having their children investigated? Any Republican that said the same thing would be in jail by now and you f-ing well know it. Peddle your DNC spin control somewhere else.

Even Congress investigated this - and found nothing illegal or unethical.

Forum List

Back