Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
That debate was a shit show largely because Trump refused to stay quiet and abide by the rules. However, Chris Wallace was a disappointment as well.

The result was as I expected, Biden made it through.

However, no "you'd be in jail" moment. The next one is possibly better.

I will give Biden credit for holding his own. I expected much worse from him. He flubbed a few times but thats to be expected when the stakes are this high.

Wallace is a TERRIBLE moderator. CONSTANTLY interupting the president while BOTH men are arguing. Let them have it out. Let America see where we are and what we've come to. Stop interrupting. He let Biden berate Trump over and over with insults right from the top and does nothing but stop Trump from responding.

Trump FAILED to take command and put Wallace in his place. Newt Gingrich would have DESTROYED both Biden & Wallace.

Terrible debate by ALL involved. No minds were changed tonight.
I think the stories about Biden losing his mind were a total set-up.
Biden said alot of stuff that didn't make sense....and every time Biden lied about the facts....Chris Wallace interrupted Trump and allowed Biden to continue on lying unchallenged.

Trump did great especially since Chris's questions were set up questions for Biden.....

These debates, especially with a lying clown like Trump, should be forced to agree to heavy penalties when they interrupt each other. Trump should have been forced to at least forfeit time.

Trump showed us why he's President right now. While deserving another four more years, because the Sleepy Joe was shot! Kept deflecting with fake laughs. Kept pretending he didn't collude with Russia while letting his son take 3 million dollars from Moscow Russia. President Trump looked even more shard than when he debated Cooked Hillary.

Another question:
Does Biden support ending the filibuster and expanding the SCOTUS or is he against those things?

Forum List

Back