Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

How do you know they didn't know it was a black man, you don't know if they had been following him for a while or if they had passed him and turned around. You AssUMe that they didn't know he was a black man.

They were behind him the entire time. They got out of the police car guns drawn screaming for him to show his hands and get out of the car. They couldn't even see from behind because of the heavily tinted widows which is why they didn't see the temp tag in the first place.

His window was down, have you ever look into someone's side mirror? So for a routine traffic stop if your car doesn't have a tag they jump out with their guns drawn and screaming and yelling. Is that routine police procedure.

This has nothing to do with race. Even after everything was over, the officer offered him a break if he wanted it. And of course we know the thanks he got for it.

This has everything to do with race, you would have to be a fool not to see that. The officer threatened him, are you kidding me.

“I’m honestly afraid to get out,” Nazario told the officers.

“Yeah, you should be!” one retorted.

The officers threatened to derail his military career "knowing the harm criminal charges would cause him" and told him they would refrain from filing charges if he would "chill and let this go."

You Ass clowns never stop showing how truly racist you are.

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
Glad to hear he was fired. But, I think the police union will get him a job elsewhere.

Temporary victory. We need major change
To err is human. To forgive devine.

*sigh*

Tell me that when they murder one of your kids.
My religion teaches to forgive. It is not a choice it is the duty of adults in the church schools I was raised in and later taught. Thanks be to God for our freedom to choose and the assurance that vengeance is God's alone, not our indulgence into such a complex outcome that would result if we obeyed Satan's go ahead. Forgiveness washes one's soul and often that of others.

What religion is that and who is teaching you? Wasn't it religious folks who enslaved black folks in this country? Wasn't it religious folks that damn near wiped out Native Americans? Wasn't it religious folks who were fighting against giving black folks the right to vote, the right to basic civil rights? Please spare me that religious bullshit. Does your religion teach you "that as a man soweth, the same shall he also reap."

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
I wonder if he was grabbing for his taser and picked up the pepper sprayer instead. :rolleyes-41:

If that is the case, who is training these morons and why would he need to taze him?
You just don't get it about the threats these people you are defending with no understanding of obedience to the laws the rest of us respect.

Exactly what threats was this Servicemember making. This young man is serving this country which keeps your lily white ass safe from foreign enemies.

Lady justice has her eyes blinded with a scarf.

She is peeking out when someone black comes into play.

Our cops operate much in the same way to the best of their ability. This will keep on happening until everyone gets through to youth to respect the law. You are the worst because you justify unthinkable hate for the law with full knowledge that to teach children some things a father needs to be present to teach their sons respect and the dignity of resolving issues with respect for other people than just yourself.

I don't know what the fuck your stupid ass is babbling about I have a son who has graduated from college and a daughter who is a Junior in college, so go spew that right wing, racist rhetoric somewhere else hag.

The race card is played for getting what you want dishonestly. When you stop playing the race card you become equal. I didn't make that or any other rule up. I do however know and respect what the laws and rules are.

The only dishonest folks are racist trash like you who turn a blind eye to police misconduct when someone black is involved. Funny how your ilk doesn't give a damn about the police when Trump Humpers are harming them. You are nothing but a right wing, hypocritical fool.
Feel better now that you have vented your spleen of its bitter contents? At least I have served the purpose of you feeling a little more powerful. I will stick with a life of caring and forgiveness. Grudges are the heaviest of all mankind's ruts. Only Best wishes' s.b.bru.

Dude wasn’t a criminal. He isn’t a criminal. He didn’t deserve to be treated that way.

I want the cops to behave like rational, respectful public servants, not like angry thugs drunk on their power.

Then good luck finding cops to work in your city if you can change it to that.

Police training is developed from decades of past police work. They noted the mistakes that got police officers killed and develop procedures to keep police injuries and fatalities to a minimum. They took note how innocent people in public became injured or killed. In other words, from years of studying, mistakes, statistics, they've developed a way to deal with people like this solder.

Step one: Get the subject out of the vehicle or house. If you suspect problems, put the subject in handcuffs and explain he or she is not under arrest. Search the subject for weapons.

Step two: Ask questions about the incident. Then call his or her identity to dispatch for conformation they are who they say they are, have no warrants for their arrest.

Step three: If the officer believes there is no need to restrain the subject and no laws were broken, take the handcuffs off and explain your actions.

Police don't develop procedure with each incident. If they did, you'd have more dead cops in the country. They do things one way and one way only. It's how they were trained at the academy, it's by policy of the department, and when people make their job harder by not complying, they need to force compliance one way or another.

How do you think that’s working for police?

Take a good look around. How’s that working for police?

You think people like being treated that way? Nope. You think people enjoy being treated as criminals for no reason? No. You think people want the police to shove guns in their face being told to “obey”? No. You think people are okay with cops threatening them before even being told why? Not at all.

Police are losing because they’ve lost the respect of people and it’s a direct extension of the training you’ve touted. It’s going very badly.

How would Officer Gutierrez gotten cooperation from Lieutenant Nazario? He would have treated him with dignity and respect instead of like garbage.

I guess that makes me a radical.

Let’s just assume I represent all males and females who share my perspective. And for us that are wearing panties... they are sitting just fine. We appreciate your concern though

Thanks

no problem. you're trans.

Glad to hear he was fired. But, I think the police union will get him a job elsewhere.

Temporary victory. We need major change
To err is human. To forgive devine.

*sigh*

Tell me that when they murder one of your kids.
My religion teaches to forgive. It is not a choice it is the duty of adults in the church schools I was raised in and later taught. Thanks be to God for our freedom to choose and the assurance that vengeance is God's alone, not our indulgence into such a complex outcome that would result if we obeyed Satan's go ahead. Forgiveness washes one's soul and often that of others.

What religion is that and who is teaching you? Wasn't it religious folks who enslaved black folks in this country? Wasn't it religious folks that damn near wiped out Native Americans? Wasn't it religious folks who were fighting against giving black folks the right to vote, the right to basic civil rights? Please spare me that religious bullshit. Does your religion teach you "that as a man soweth, the same shall he also reap."
My church sponsored freedom of slaves and I bless God that my ancestors. Oh' my phone is notifying me to recharge May God bring you good things wise children and happiness always. In God's love, beautress. Nite all.

when it comes to a black man the cops are ALWAYS in the right in the eyes of racist.
Think of the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf

obama peddled the first false alarm with the crazy black harvard professor

and he wound up having to served beer to the white cop in the Rose Garden

and it was pretty much like that for all 8 years as black dirtbag after another assumed room temp while the cops were found not guilty

now no one cares if the cops misbehave or not

and in this case they didnt anyway

I wonder if he was grabbing for his taser and picked up the pepper sprayer instead. :rolleyes-41:

If that is the case, who is training these morons and why would he need to taze him?
Maybe its not the smartest time for libs to cut funding for the police

because training will be the first to go

Yelling and aggressively threatening is not being extra cautious it is escalating and dangerous and inappropriate.
The driver failed to follow instructions

if he was outside the car in full view it puts the police at less risk
I got arrested for that back in the mid 90's.
Cop wanted me to get in the car and stay there with the door shut and my seatbelt on, but I didn't like the squirrely way he was acting, so I opted to stand outside my car, on my feet, hands visible, in full view of any witnesses.

He told me I was under arrest, and when I just looked at him for a moment, he slid back a half step, and put his hand on his gun. I decided not to kill him and let him take me into custody. The judge threw it out saying "You gotta be fucking kidding me....", and the cop's chief had a chat with him about doing stupid shit to people that were capable of ripping his arms off and slapping him around with the wet ends.

The chief of police was my judo sensei.
Cops have a black belt in 9mm

OTH these trembling sheep require me to have a vaccine to do business with them? I will seek places to do business that won't. And I am sure I am not the only one.
And yet people attending church were fined and businesses that opened were closed down and the owner thrown in jail

I have a son who has graduated from college and a daughter who is a Junior in college, so go spew that right wing, racist rhetoric somewhere else
Hopefully they have not contracted the black brain disease so they arent challenging the cops on their own turf

Forum List

Back