Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

OTH these trembling sheep require me to have a vaccine to do business with them? I will seek places to do business that won't. And I am sure I am not the only one.
And yet people attending church were fined and businesses that opened were closed down and the owner thrown in jail
. . . and it all was wrong, wasn't it?

Last edited:
So who is killing white folks?
Whites are not killing anyone at the record pace that your people are

Are whites being killed in this country?
Please, don't ask stupid questions.

It only antagonizes the balkanization that the elites are purposely doing to us ALL as a people.

We are all Americans, and these oligarchs are making war on all of us. Don't forget that.

,o1 a-3.jpg

I’d recommend anyone interested in the topic read Rise of the Warrior Cop which is related to the topic and then anything written by or about Patrick Skinner.

We didn’t used to live in a world where police were expected to act like this. It’s time to go back to that.
Thanks for the link. I like that cop.

Too bad he'll be getting fired soon.

Yelling and aggressively threatening is not being extra cautious it is escalating and dangerous and inappropriate.
The driver failed to follow instructions

if he was outside the car in full view it puts the police at less risk
The driver signaled he was pulling over and went to a safe well lit area. Nothing about that signaled a threat to the cops. Why are you trying so hard to defend this ass clown of an cop. He is a disgrace

Yelling and aggressively threatening is not being extra cautious it is escalating and dangerous and inappropriate.
The driver failed to follow instructions

if he was outside the car in full view it puts the police at less risk
I got arrested for that back in the mid 90's.
Cop wanted me to get in the car and stay there with the door shut and my seatbelt on, but I didn't like the squirrely way he was acting, so I opted to stand outside my car, on my feet, hands visible, in full view of any witnesses.

He told me I was under arrest, and when I just looked at him for a moment, he slid back a half step, and put his hand on his gun. I decided not to kill him and let him take me into custody. The judge threw it out saying "You gotta be fucking kidding me....", and the cop's chief had a chat with him about doing stupid shit to people that were capable of ripping his arms off and slapping him around with the wet ends.

The chief of police was my judo sensei.
Cops have a black belt in 9mm
You need working arms for that.

But there isn't though.

YOU ARE BRAINWASHED.

Folks are sovereign and free. We are a free nation of free people. WE ARE NOT A POLICE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We vote for folks for people to represent us, not be authorities over us.

I see your problem now. You don't like living in a civilized country. There is authority in all civilized countries. In uncivilized countries, people do as they damn well please and nobody can stop them. If they want to take your money, they just take your money. If they want to have sex with your daughter, they just rape her.

In civilized societies however, we elect people to write laws. We then have people who enforce those laws.
What law were these cops enforcing when they had their guns pointed at him demanding he at once have his hands up, and also get out of the car? :dunno:

We have already established that the temp. license tag was clearly displayed.

The officer that sprayed him has admitted on tape that his driving to the lit area was common and acceptable practice, so calling THAT in, as a "felony stop," is not acceptable. . . SO, what law were they enforcing?

I have no problem with your supposition. . . but you need to back up your claim, and in this entire thread, your claims have been specious. The Lt. DID NOTHING WRONG. He was reacting, quite understandably, to the cops irrational behavior.

Putting on a badge and gun does not give one license to act like an authoritarian mad man.

There was no force making this man use pepper spray. The cop came at the man way to aggressively and hostilely. A civil conversation at the mans window explaining why he was pulled over was all that was needed. Why do turds like you always have to take the other side to these debates. There is a clear right and wrong here. Not a right and left. You wonder why the race card gets used on the Right so often? It’s because your default position always seems to ignore and dismiss the racial elements to situations like these

It's you on the left that uses the race card, not us on the right. Race was not an issue here. They had no idea this was a black guy they pulled over. When they got out of their car with their guns drawn, they didn't know it was a black guy who was driving. The officer was yelling not knowing who or how many were in the vehicle. So don't make this a race issue when race had nothing to do with it. You people always do this.
Oh I promise you if it was a white mother driving with her children the cop would have holstered that weapon and apologized and probably let her off with a warning. Stop playing games
You didn't hear about the 2 white women that were digitally raped (finger fucked) by cops on the side of a Texas highway a while back?
On camera?

I flat out told some DPS Troopers that if those women had been my tribe, I'd be answering the question of "Just how many hollowpoints will fit in a cop's face, anyway?" just about every week.
It’s disgusting. There are many cops out there that flat out abuse the power they have. They should be punished and rooted out. I’d think the good cops would want these shitstains out of there as well.

Well there’s a shift as expected. Yelling and aggressively threatening is not being extra cautious it is escalating and dangerous and inappropriate. The driver had every right to ask why he was pulled over. And he had every right to wait for an answer before exiting the car to a screaming police officer with his gun. Why are you defending such obvious miss behavior and abuse of power?

If you watch police shows or even see police in your city with somebody like this, they all scream. They are taught at the academy that you need to scream like a drill sergeant to show authority. Why are you defending a guy who refused to obey the commands of a police officer?
That’s complete bullshit. I do a lot of work with my local sheriff and police during emergency situations and that is absolutely not how they are trained to approach a car during a routine pull over.

If that’s true then the cop was acting out of line and dangerously. Why would you excuse that and try and place all the blame on the army officer?

Uhhhh, because he didn't listen to orders??? :eusa_shhh:
So a cop is allowed to order citizens to do anything and if the citizen takes a beat to ask for an explanation they get Pepper sprayed?! Hell no. There is a reason why this guy got fired. Because he acted inappropriately. Yet here you are defending him. His police chief disagrees with you. Stop acting like a moron

There was no force making this man use pepper spray. The cop came at the man way to aggressively and hostilely. A civil conversation at the mans window explaining why he was pulled over was all that was needed. Why do turds like you always have to take the other side to these debates. There is a clear right and wrong here. Not a right and left. You wonder why the race card gets used on the Right so often? It’s because your default position always seems to ignore and dismiss the racial elements to situations like these

It's you on the left that uses the race card, not us on the right. Race was not an issue here. They had no idea this was a black guy they pulled over. When they got out of their car with their guns drawn, they didn't know it was a black guy who was driving. The officer was yelling not knowing who or how many were in the vehicle. So don't make this a race issue when race had nothing to do with it. You people always do this.
Oh I promise you if it was a white mother driving with her children the cop would have holstered that weapon and apologized and probably let her off with a warning. Stop playing games
You didn't hear about the 2 white women that were digitally raped (finger fucked) by cops on the side of a Texas highway a while back?
On camera?

I flat out told some DPS Troopers that if those women had been my tribe, I'd be answering the question of "Just how many hollowpoints will fit in a cop's face, anyway?" just about every week.
It’s disgusting. There are many cops out there that flat out abuse the power they have. They should be punished and rooted out. I’d think the good cops would want these shitstains out of there as well.
I keep warning them to police each other, because they aren't going to like when we do it for them.

If it was a white woman with kids in the car she would have obeyed all the commands from the officer.
She would have liked had a rational conversation with the cop and been let off with a warning

You want solutions? I have an expert that has them, but I have a feeling, the Deep State just wants more power and control, they don't really want solutions.

The Police Are Still Out of Control
I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO

October 23, 2014

". . . Over the years, politicians who wanted to make a difference didn’t. They were too beholden to the police unions and the police vote. I wrote a letter to President Bill Clinton in 1994 addressing this very issue, saying that honest cops have never been rewarded, and maybe there ought to be a medal for them. He wrote back, but nothing changed. In New York City, then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg professed that things were going to change, but in the end he went right along with his commissioner, Ray Kelly, who was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Kelly had been a sergeant when I was on the force, and he’d known about the corruption, as did Murphy.

As for Barack Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder, they’re giving speeches now, after Ferguson. But it’s 20 years too late. It’s the same old problem of political power talking, and it doesn’t matter that both the president and his attorney general are African-American. Corruption is color blind. Money and power corrupt, and they are color blind too.

Only a few years ago, a cop who was in the same 81st Precinct I started in, Adrian Schoolcraft, was actually taken to a psych ward and handcuffed to a gurney for six days after he tried to complain about corruption – they wanted him to keep to a quota of summonses, and he wasn’t complying. No one would have believed him except he hid a tape recorder in his room, and recorded them making their demands. Now he’s like me, an outcast.

Every time I speak out on topics of police corruption and brutality, there are inevitably critics who say that I am out of touch and that I am old enough to be the grandfather of many of the cops who are currently on the force. But I’ve kept up the struggle, working with lamp lighters to provide them with encouragement and guidance; serving as an expert witness to describe the tactics that police bureaucracies use to wear them down psychologically; testifying in support of independent boards; developing educational guidance to young minority citizens on how to respond to police officers; working with the American Civil Liberties Union to expose the abuses of stun-gun technology in prisons; and lecturing in more high schools, colleges and reform schools than I can remember. A little over a decade ago, when I was a presenter at the Top Cops Award event hosted by TV host John Walsh, several police officers came up to me, hugged me and then whispered in my ear, “I gotta talk to you.”

The sum total of all that experience can be encapsulated in a few simple rules for the future:

1. Strengthen the selection process and psychological screening process for police recruits. Police departments are simply a microcosm of the greater society. If your screening standards encourage corrupt and forceful tendencies, you will end up with a larger concentration of these types of individuals;

2. Provide ongoing, examples-based training and simulations. Not only telling but showing police officers how they are expected to behave and react is critical;

3. Require community involvement from police officers so they know the districts and the individuals they are policing. This will encourage empathy and understanding;

4. Enforce the laws against everyone, including police officers. When police officers do wrong, use those individuals as examples of what not to do – so that others know that this behavior will not be tolerated. And tell the police unions and detective endowment associations they need to keep their noses out of the justice system;

5. Support the good guys. Honest cops who tell the truth and behave in exemplary fashion should be honored, promoted and held up as strong positive examples of what it means to be a cop;

6. Last but not least, police cannot police themselves. Develop permanent, independent boards to review incidents of police corruption and brutality—and then fund them well and support them publicly. Only this can change a culture that has existed since the beginnings of the modern police department.. . . "

But there isn't though.

YOU ARE BRAINWASHED.

Folks are sovereign and free. We are a free nation of free people. WE ARE NOT A POLICE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We vote for folks for people to represent us, not be authorities over us.

I see your problem now. You don't like living in a civilized country. There is authority in all civilized countries. In uncivilized countries, people do as they damn well please and nobody can stop them. If they want to take your money, they just take your money. If they want to have sex with your daughter, they just rape her.

In civilized societies however, we elect people to write laws. We then have people who enforce those laws.
What law were these cops enforcing when they had their guns pointed at him demanding he at once have his hands up, and also get out of the car? :dunno:

We have already established that the temp. license tag was clearly displayed.

The officer that sprayed him has admitted on tape that his driving to the lit area was common and acceptable practice, so calling THAT in, as a "felony stop," is not acceptable. . . SO, what law were they enforcing?

I have no problem with your supposition. . . but you need to back up your claim, and in this entire thread, your claims have been specious. The Lt. DID NOTHING WRONG. He was reacting, quite understandably, to the cops irrational behavior.

Putting on a badge and gun does not give one license to act like an authoritarian mad man.
Well said prez

Well there’s a shift as expected. Yelling and aggressively threatening is not being extra cautious it is escalating and dangerous and inappropriate. The driver had every right to ask why he was pulled over. And he had every right to wait for an answer before exiting the car to a screaming police officer with his gun. Why are you defending such obvious miss behavior and abuse of power?

If you watch police shows or even see police in your city with somebody like this, they all scream. They are taught at the academy that you need to scream like a drill sergeant to show authority. Why are you defending a guy who refused to obey the commands of a police officer?
That’s complete bullshit. I do a lot of work with my local sheriff and police during emergency situations and that is absolutely not how they are trained to approach a car during a routine pull over.
Yeah, every time in the last two decades I have ever had to interact with the fuzz, they are always courteous, introduce themselves and their department, and tell me the nature or our business. . .

hmmm. . . maybe it's my white privledge?

Perhaps it is protocol to start all interactions with black folks by screaming and intimidating them!? :ack-1:

FINALLY! The mystery of white privledge has been solved for me!

Yeah, every time in the last two decades I have ever had to interact with the fuzz, they are always courteous, introduce themselves and their department, and tell me the nature or our business. . .

hmmm. . . maybe it's my white privledge?

Perhaps it is protocol to start all interactions with black folks by screaming and intimidating them!? :ack-1:

FINALLY! The mystery of white privledge has been solved for me!
I was a punk kid driving a hot Rod around town in high school. I got pulled over 15 times while in school. I used to get out of the car and talk to the cops while sitting on my trunk. Had one cop ask me to pop the hood and we talked about my engine for 15 minutes. Only got one ticket out of 15 pull overs.

I used to ask cops that showed up to break up parties for their badge numbers if they raised their voices or disrespected my friends. I’m not joking. I followed one guy around because he wouldn’t give me his badge number and he ended up calling my parents and asking my dad to get on the phone with me and tell me to come home.

Im guessing my experience was quite different than many black kids have experienced... but white privileged is not a real thing... right?!

She would have liked had a rational conversation with the cop and been let off with a warning

No. Police treat all non-compliant subjects the same way. I know the MSM has you puppets on their string, but if you watched as many cop shows as I have, personally know police officers, see the exact same procedures police use, you'd realize that race has nothing to do with this situation as the officers had no idea of who the driver was until after they exited their vehicle, guns drawn, yelling at the top of their lungs to show his hands and get out of the car.

Forum List

Back