Oct 7: imams 'Palestine' & raping corpses (laughes, Alkah Akbar)

What people don't understand is that these so called Palestinians and their Muslim believers would do here or in Europe exactly what they are doing in Israel. How different is what they did at the concert in Israel and what they did at Bataclan in Paris.

Of course israel is just an easier target by child-killing radical Islam.

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING,

PRO CHILD-KILLER JIHADIS ,

THE FRAUD - 'luiza'

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg
[/B]

Most ignore the racist Luiza

She started out being a sensible gal when she was on here at the first. A little eccentric, but making sense.

Sad how she just seemed to jump on the wrong side of the wagon lately.

Most ignore the racist Luiza
I don’t put anybody on ignore except for one person…that professional paid propagandist Lahkota that posts page after page of bullshit and spam forcing you to scroll down for five minutes until you get past the online sewage.

( To Deadhead)

Who? Any donkey who brays antisemitism garbage you join in the braying. Dipshit.
Why are Racist Trolls like you so poorly educated with such limited vocabulary and thinking processes ?
Rhetorical .
But I suppose having Dogs also means having Dog shit to clean up . So I guess I will call you Shitty from now on which seems most reasonable in terms of accuracy and smell .

The guy is jewish arsehole.
Oh the guy is a Jewish, that’s the ticket! Ha ha ha ha! What a fucking moron.

As opposed to what, 15 million Jews worldwide that think this guy’s a piece of shit, like you.

Oh the guy is a Jewish, that’s the ticket! Ha ha ha ha! What a fucking moron.

As opposed to what, 15 million Jews worldwide that think this guy’s a piece of shit, like you.
You said he was anti semitic you dumb Ape, go and play with your blow up Hitler doll with full moving parts if you get my drift.

You said he was anti semitic you dumb Ape, go and play with your blow up Hitler doll with full moving parts if you get my drift.
He is antisemitic dumbass. He’s a Leftist Islamo-terrorist sympathizing lunatic with a long history ofsiding with Irans Mullahs, Hamas, and other Islamic terrorist animals. Go play in traffic.

Israel’s ‘Black Sabbath’: Murder, Sexual Violence and Torture on Oct. 7.
Investigators build legal case documenting ‘systematic and unprecedented cruelty’ with echoes of Adolf Eichmann trial.
By Anat Peled and Rory Jones.
WSJ. Dec. 31, 2023.

That racist-luiza was very busy spamming stupidity here on forums on Christmas eve, when it was weihnacht in her Germany.

Sad loser - she "it": will probably repeat the same tonight.

Forum List

Back