74% of Peace loving Palestinians Support the October 7 Madsacre

Arab countries know Palestinians are well known troublemakers...

they DO NOT want them in their lands and with reason!

I don't blame them! Not at all! :dunno:

All their brothers hate them and threw them out and now the world thinks it's Israels responsibility to deal with them

They should just match them into Egypt by force

All their brothers hate them and threw them out and now the world thinks it's Israels responsibility to deal with them

They should just match them into Egypt by force
The Palestinians should be dumped into the middle of the Arabian Desert. Let's see if they can make the desert bloom, like the Jews did.

Once the Palestinians are deported the land should be opened up for Jewish settlement.

But I thought they were victims? No, they are the supporting army in the war against Israel

The real problem lays with the founding of islam which was/is a cult based upon death(martyr-ism) for allah(formerly alilah the moon god). Both names most likely are assigned to the same demon. These death cults pop up around our planet earth as if on a schedule throughout the ages. Two major global death cults of relatively recent history were the worship of the sun god through the former Japanese emperor Hirohito by the Japanese. The Bushido code of the time in Japan well illustrates the death cult mentality of the Japanese warriors of the time. The other major death cult of recent of course was the nazi movement of Germany past. These death cults both big & small appear to be all orchestrated by one individual as the mode of operation are all identical save for technological advancement of genocide through the ages.

Unfortunately for us(humanity)the death cult issue appears to be with us until the day of our Maker arrives, @ least from what I have studied on the issue. Hang in there the best you can do, like the rest of us believers are trying to do. Till next time.

On the flip side, overwhelming majority of Americans are on Israel’s side and its response to Oct 7. Americans know evil when they see it.

To stop the retaliation all Israel asked for is Hamas release all the hostages. But Hamas has proven they would rather have Israel massacre them & leave them homeless by leveling all of Gaza as long as they kill some Israeli's.

Forum List

Back