Obama's Eulogy of Lewis

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Barry the Magnificent exploited Lewis's funeral to campaign for the Corrupt Democrats.
He used it to cultivated more Left Wing Extremist hate and fear when he falsely accused Trump of "voter suppression"
He falsely accused Trump of "attacking" peaceful protesters.

Shameless and disgusting for Obama to disrespect Lewis by using the funeral to lie and attempt to score political points.

Obama straight up fucking lied during the Lewis eulogy. How CHRISTIAN.

Yet another liberal news fabrication, he's no Christian. I'll describe Obama in 3 words, me me me. There you have it.

Shameless and disgusting for Obama to disrespect Lewis by using the funeral to lie and attempt to score political points.

Is Obama a Christian? He did apostatize from the United Church of Christ, if you'll remember.

Yet another liberal news fabrication, he's no Christian. I'll describe Obama in 3 words, me me me. There you have it.

Obama is more narcissistic than the son of Cephissus.

Yet another demonstration of the truism that Truth is not a treasured value for the Left.

I wonder what Barry would say if asked to name a single peaceful demonstration in the past forty years where law enforcement used tear gas.

There has been none. It is ALWAYS a response to violence against people or protected property. Indeed, a new bullshit Media term has been coined to describe the situation where a few peaceful demonstrators are joined by violent anarchists and troublemakers: "...mostly peaceful..." By using this expression it can then be said, even after buildings and other property are destroyed, people terrorized, injured, and killed, that the police turned on the "mostly peaceful" demonstrators with violent measures.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

The left will use any means necessary to score political points.

They are evil soulless ghouls. They are not to be compromised with or engaged in any meaningful discourse. They are to be defeated at the ballot box and in the wallet. That’s the game they are playing, conservatives need to up their game right fucking now.

Barry the Magnificent exploited Lewis's funeral to campaign for the Corrupt Democrats.
He used it to cultivated more Left Wing Extremist hate and fear when he falsely accused Trump of "voter suppression"

Just like they did John McCain.

Remember when the Left said McCain was a racist like Trump when he ran against Obama? But right before he died he came out against Trump and became the leading statesman in Congress overnight.

Leftists don't care about people, just power.

Remember when the Left said McCain was a racist like Trump when he ran against Obama? But right before he died he came out against Trump and became the leading statesman in Congress overnight.

McCain was a war MONGERING racist, until he and Trump locked horns...then the left loved the war mongering racist.

What absolute pieces of shit.

No morals or principals.

Obama's speech at the Lewis tribute sounded more like a call to Jihad. Obama is a totally classless guy, not to mention a dangerous POS.
B. Hussein is clearly a dangerous person.

He is one of the leaders of this Marxist attack on America.
Obama has the same attitude as the left wing crackpot rioters

McCain was a war MONGERING racist, until he and Trump locked horns...then the left loved the war mongering racist.

What absolute pieces of shit.

No morals or principals.
I remember the Huffington Post dismantling McCain when he ran against Obama. They said that he was a failure in the Navy and that his daddy, who was an admiral, could not even save him because he was such a failure. So when his daddy died, he left the Navy to pursue his life in Congress.

Obama always blames trouble on the White guy. That makes him a racist. But his desire for Marxism must be even stronger, considering that he is backing a senile racist.

Good to see the Great Obama back in the game again

Obama the black monkey send hm to Afica with the rest Of the Black Democrates and buy them all the Bananas they want

President Obama was speaking to the choir. He is an eloquent preacher.

So no one was astonished by anything that he said.

I remember that his wife would often tell friendly audiences about the times that Caucasian people allegedly mistook her for a servant.

We have to understand that, IMHO, they are both very angry people.

Forum List

Back