Obama's Berlin Wall

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama and the Dems passed ObamaCare for the very same reasons their older brothers in faith built the Berlin Wall: to keep people from getting out and to keep an oppressive government in control.

For sure, Obama painted his wall a prettier color, but it serves the same purpose and it will suffer the same fate.

Last edited:
Obama and the Dems passed ObamaCare for the very same reasons their older brothers in faith built the Berlin Wall: to keep people out and to keep an oppressive government in control.

For sure, Obama painted his wall a prettier color, but it serves the same purpose and it will suffer the same fate.

Interesting observation, I cannot wait until the next election.

I wonder if the Dems will come up with a BILL to have lifetime appointments to the 'In Crowd'. Joking of course, but I would bet they have thought of it. Instead they will pass laws making it harder to change anything, or pry them out of their taxpayer supported 'golden chariots'. Their arrogance is out of control.

Obama and the Dems passed ObamaCare for the very same reasons their older brothers in faith built the Berlin Wall: to keep people out and to keep an oppressive government in control.

I wonder if the Dems will come up with a BILL to have lifetime appointments to the 'In Crowd'. Joking of course, but I would bet they have thought of it. Instead they will pass laws making it harder to change anything, or pry them out of their taxpayer supported 'golden chariots'. Their arrogance is out of control.

We need a Conservative President and Congress who will speak the truth about what the Obammy State is: an oppressive regime dedicated to stifling freedom and when we regain control we will tear down the walls.

Obama and the Dems passed ObamaCare for the very same reasons their older brothers in faith built the Berlin Wall: to keep people from getting out and to keep an oppressive government in control.

That is a really clever and original post, excellent both as an allusion and as an illustration.

Sorry I didn't thik of it, CF.

We need a Conservative President and Congress who will speak the truth about what the Obammy State is: an oppressive regime dedicated to stifling freedom and when we regain control we will tear down the walls.

That's cart before the horse.

What we need is an educated electorate.

But we may have a special weapon in President Barak Yamamoto Obama, who may have awakened a sleeping giant.

Forum List

Back