Obama Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

I dont care that you hate him. Its actually amusing to me since there is nothing you can do but roll around in it. This is about as bad as the birthers. Do you realize that you whining about your fantasies is pure comedy?

I don't care what you think..if it's that bad then leave the thread...or stand on your high and mighty soap and preach it...either one nobody cares

Maybe you didnt catch my last message. its bad in a hilarious way. I am laughing at you for being a dumbass!! :lol:

oh, are we suppose to care? because we are laughing right back at you...but you're so wrapped up in yourself you don't realize it...

I don't care what you think..if it's that bad then leave the thread...or stand on your high and mighty soap and preach it...either one nobody cares

Maybe you didnt catch my last message. its bad in a hilarious way. I am laughing at you for being a dumbass!! :lol:

oh, are we suppose to care? because we are laughing right back at you...but you're so wrapped up in yourself you don't realize it...

Sounds more like you are crying. I am not the one starting threads whining about links to the Muslim Botherhood. However, if you are laughing we are laughing with you. Feels good to have a Black POTUS even if he is muslim doesnt it? :lol:

Sounds more like you are crying. I am not the one starting threads whining about links to the Muslim Botherhood. However, if you are laughing we are laughing with you. Feels good to have a Black POTUS even if he is muslim doesnt it? :lol:

somebody has to point out the obvious....

if this was Booosh....you can bet the stinking press would be ALL OVER IT....

naaa, they would sit back and say people just hate him...leave him alone

like they did when Dan Rather went on National t.v and presented fake papers he was AWOL

like hell

Last edited:

Lets say Bush or Obama were muslim. Who cares?

if it affects foreign policy.....as it so appears......we all should care....

the Muslim Brotherhood is a TERRORIST organization.....fyi...

Why would children's stories about Bush be any better or worse than children's stories about Obama?

You know what you have posted is garbage - why not address the fact that you posted it?

Why would children's stories about Bush be any better or worse than children's stories about Obama?

You know what you have posted is garbage - why not address the fact that you posted it?

why do you post on American forums....because Finland's aren't free enough.....?

why do you post on American forums....because Finland's aren't free enough.....?

so he can run us down..he's a typical liberal

Do you realize that being a muslim and being a member of a terrorist organization have nothing to do with each other? I live next door to a muslim and he has yet to bomb my house. Go figure?

I think you do a perfectly adequate job of debasing yourself by pretending to believe hilariously stupid videos without anyone else helping you out.

btw. I have voted for 4 different parties in the last 4 elections - somehow I doubt that is typical anything.

Do you realize that being a muslim and being a member of a terrorist organization have nothing to do with each other? I live next door to a muslim and he has yet to bomb my house. Go figure?

oh well, that should settle it all..
you are someone special after all and knows all..:rolleyes:

I think you do a perfectly adequate job of debasing yourself by pretending to believe hilariously stupid videos without anyone else helping you out.

btw. I have voted for 4 different parties in the last 4 elections - somehow I doubt that is typical anything.

I didn't watch some video...can't help if you did...I am basing things on what I have READ..

Now cant you go run down your own country and the people IN IT?

Last edited:

golly gee.....you don't say....

BO isn't your next door neighbor.....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back