Obama Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOWHbmQR21g]Obama's Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVxKXfy9VNc]WAKE UP AMERICA Muslim Brotherhood Sharia Law Is Coming In US!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I was reading something the other day about how his brother has ties to them

I'll see if I can find it...

Is this thread supposed to be satire?

If not...it should be.

It's really hard for me to believe that any adult could be so Jonestown gullible as to believe the laugh-out-loud insanity of that first video....

If not...it should be.

It's really hard for me to believe that any adult could be so Jonestown gullible as to believe the laugh-out-loud insanity of that first video....

you are free to believe what you want, but since you don't LIVE HERE and Obama isn't YOUR President...

you should worry more about who is in your government

Obama attended a Muslim school in Indonesia during some of his formative years, and holds this opinion of Islam and Muslims.

"America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings." ---
Barack Obama June 4th, 2009

Obama attended a Muslim school in Indonesia during some of his formative years, and holds this opinion of Islam and Muslims.

"America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings." ---
Barack Obama June 4th, 2009

Was that meant to be a bad quote?

I have actually visited the school....it is not a Muslim school.

btw. What is the link between going to school in Indonesia and supporting the Muslim Brotherhood?

I was reading something the other day about how his brother has ties to them

I'll see if I can find it...

yes i read it the other day too....if this is the one you mean....

Obama Family Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood | Las Vegas Guardian Express

could be the one I was reading...now how damn scary is this?
we tried to warn people, but they fell for his song and dance in promising he will be the one to give them everything and TAKE CARE OF THEM from cradle to grave...

we are in for a world of hurt, we haven't seen anything yet..

If not...it should be.

you are free to believe what you want, but since you don't LIVE HERE and Obama isn't YOUR President...

True...but I don't base my opinions about either my government nor yours based on paranoid fantasies that neither of us actually believe.

If you want to worry about your country or leadership of government - why not worry about something real?

we tried to warn people, but they fell for his song and dance in promising he will be the one to give them everything and TAKE CARE OF THEM from cradle to grave...

The only thing scarey is that you can actually pretend to believe this nonsense without sinply falling apart laughing.

Do you really not see the irony in you saying "they fell for his song and dance" when you have just fallen hook, line and sinker for a video likely intended as satire?

If not...it should be.

True...but I don't base my opinions about either my government nor yours based on paranoid fantasies that neither of us actually believe.

If you want to worry about your country or leadership of government - why not worry about something real?

why don't you.....?

Or are you just one of the many PC patsys in Finland......ignoring the problem while Islam is poisoning your culture....?

Muslim Immigration Transforms Finland :: Gatestone Institute

why don't you.....? Or are you just one of the many PC patsys in Finland......ignoring the problem while Islam is poisoning your culture....?

Muslim Immigration Transforms Finland :: Gatestone Institute

Ah, yes, we need more paranoia!

At the moment, around 0.5% of Finns are Muslims.

If they are poisoning our culture, they're going to need some seriously strong poison.

Why not just go back to hating the Japanese, the Russians, the Commies or the Viet Namese?

The only thing scarey is that you can actually pretend to believe this nonsense without sinply falling apart laughing.

Do you really not see the irony in you saying "they fell for his song and dance" when you have just fallen hook, line and sinker for a video likely intended as satire?

I have learned that those who will not give up the ghost are hopelessly ignorant. Even if he was a practicing muslim there is nothing they could do about it anyway. They just need something to validate why they hate him.

I have learned that those who will not give up the ghost are hopelessly ignorant. Even if he was a practicing muslim there is nothing they could do about it anyway. They just need something to validate why they hate him.

oh waaa, they hate him and are ignorant....:eusa_boohoo:
you see people you can't speak of anything about Obama or you will be accused of being a RACIST OR YOU HATE HIM..
this their way of trying to shut people up...don't fall it anymore

Last edited:

you see people you can't speak of anything about Obama or you will be accused of being a RACIST OR YOU HATE HIM..

I dont care that you hate him. Its actually amusing to me since there is nothing you can do but roll around in it. This is about as bad as the birthers. Do you realize that you whining about your fantasies is pure comedy?

I dont care that you hate him. Its actually amusing to me since there is nothing you can do but roll around in it. This is about as bad as the birthers. Do you realize that you whining about your fantasies is pure comedy?

if it's that bad then leave the thread...or stand on your high and mighty soap BOX and preach it...either one nobody cares

and for comedy look in a mirror

Last edited:

I don't care what you think..if it's that bad then leave the thread...or stand on your high and mighty soap and preach it...either one nobody cares

Maybe you didnt catch my last message. its bad in a hilarious way. I am laughing at you for being a dumbass!! :lol:

Forum List

Back