Obama stands his ground: Tightens the screws on Putin over Ukraine

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
We don't have to target individuals “threatening the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine” with the threat of 'financial and visa' restrictions and sanctions. Targeting certain individuals with drones will do just fine I think. Putin, of course, should be at the top of that list.

White House heightens pressure on Russia over Ukraine | MSNBC

The White House will begin diplomatically targeting individuals working against the new government in Ukraine, the administration announced in a statement Thursday morning.

We don't have to target individuals “threatening the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine” with the threat of 'financial and visa' restrictions and sanctions. Targeting certain individuals with drones will do just fine I think. Putin, of course, should be at the top of that list.

The White House will begin diplomatically targeting individuals working against the new government in Ukraine, the administration announced in a statement Thursday morning.
That of course means war, because the so called "new government" is led by an international banker that came to exist on the media after snipers killed hundreds of people and the police, and NOT by any sort of democratic elections.

Money can buy not only a prostitute, it can buy revolutions and wars

And if the war starts, here is the back stage party:
straus-kan-trio.png

Last edited:

It's not going to work. This isn't some plan Russia came up with overnight. This is a long, long, long well thought out strategy that has anticipated all our countermoves and will have an escalating list of their own to meet each new threat. I guarantee you this strategy has been in play since the Reagan Administration. Putin is their version of Dick Cheney; the man behind the scenes in various administrations who now suddenly holds the reins.

I said on my other thread that this is a situation that calls for standing on one's head and doing things we have never before been known for. And they don't have to involve two male monkeys on opposite sides of the globe thumping their chests in the never-ending turf war for more bananas and females.. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/343650-the-silkworm-the-bear-the-goat-and-the-jaguar.html

Last edited:
Yup. Its just bullshit from Obama because the "enemy" is Putin. A Putin who thinks Barry is a fucking joke. Which he is.

Its one guy trying to be tough and one guy who really is tough. I'll leave it to you to decide which is which. LOL

I'll bet Putin is just sitting in his office LHAO.

Having totally lost on the world platform trying to get sanctions against Russia, obama will just have sanctions by the United States which will be totally ignored by everyone else. Our economy will start the slide into the shitter. Of course ONE drone, just one, whispering too close to Russian air space and we will be immediately into a real war with someone other than camel jockeys. Is obama that stupid, yes he is.

What's harsh is finding out that those snipers shooting at Ukranians were hired by the EU backed Ukranian coalition.

Estonian Foreign Ministry confirms authenticity of leaked phone call discussing how Kiev snipers who shot protesters were possibly hired by Ukraine's new leaders | Mail Online

'So that there is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers it was not Yanukovich, but it was somebody from the new coalition,' he said, referring to the former opposition to deposed President Viktor Yanukovich.

He added that Ukrainians do not trust the Maidan leaders as all the opposition politicians have a 'dirty past'.

It'll be fun to hear the song and dance from all the rightwing pro-secessionists around here, if the Crimea votes to secede and then become a part of Russia.

Last edited:
It'll be fun to hear the song from all the rightwing pro-secessionists around here, if the Crimea votes to secede and then become a part of Russia.

If they vote, it's up to them, but I love the tough talk from Obama, it's cute.

no one takes our President seriously. Tough talk on Syria, Iran, and nadda....zip.....in fact the only country he really lashes out against is Israel, wonder why?

The Crimean parliament already voted to become part of Russia. Now the vote will go to the people. obama has already said he will not accept the illegitimate vote. If only Russia had said they would not accept the illegitimate vote that put obama in office!

If obama starts unilaterally deciding that he will not accept the outcome of elections in other countries we can expect other nations to react with a kind of horror.

obama-putin-bingo.jpg

The Crimean parliament already voted to become part of Russia. Now the vote will go to the people. obama has already said he will not accept the illegitimate vote. If only Russia had said they would not accept the illegitimate vote that put obama in office!

If obama starts unilaterally deciding that he will not accept the outcome of elections in other countries we can expect other nations to react with a kind of horror.
Maybe Obama can send in Jimmy Carter to oversee the elections?

It'll be fun to hear the song from all the rightwing pro-secessionists around here, if the Crimea votes to secede and then become a part of Russia.

If they vote, it's up to them, but I love the tough talk from Obama, it's cute.

no one takes our President seriously. Tough talk on Syria, Iran, and nadda....zip.....in fact the only country he really lashes out against is Israel, wonder why?
Not to mention the messes he left behind in Egypt and Libya...Screwed up On Iraq, AND Afghanistan by not going after Taliban in Pakistan.

Last edited:
What screws have been tightened? All I've seen in that articule is a possible threat of targeted sanctions that are completely unidentified. How is that screw tightening?

What screws have been tightened? All I've seen in that articule is a possible threat of targeted sanctions that are completely unidentified. How is that screw tightening?

It's another one of those "red lines" that Barry uses to scare the heck out of the bad guys. It worked so well in Syria.

Crimea is most likely a done deal. Russia will not leave there. Now, the question remains - will they decide to "annex" the rest of the Ukraine.....

Probably not - being terrified of those "red lines" and all..............

Barry is such an incompetent slob.

Forum List

Back