Obama Labeled As A "Koran-in-Arabic Reading, Kenyan Fraud At GOP Convention In CA.

What you should understand is that Pat Boone is from the 50's a time when America was at it's greatest, and I'm sure it must be frustrating to people from that era to watch America become just another 3rd world shithole.

Or he's just frustrated that no one gives a shit about him anymore.

This happened friday night at the GOP Convention in Hollywood. President Barack Obama was called a "Koran-in-Arabic reading, Ramadan-celebrating, Kenyan-born fraud who’s ”spending millions” to ”hide” his records from the American public." This was before 50's heartthrob Pat Boone introduced Michelle Bachmann to go on stage to speak to the massive crowd. I believe this type of attacks are only going to fester into a serious situation for Obama as the election season gets kicked into full gear.

Video of the attack.
50′s heartthrob Pat Boone revives golden oldie: Obama born in Kenya, a “photoshopping fraud” | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

I encourage all Republicans to keep up this rhetoric

It is working so well

don't forget the Obama social security conspiracy

Ya.....I'm surprised that Rick Perry hasn't picked up on this and using it it in campaign speeches and debates.

What you should understand is that Pat Boone is from the 50's a time when America was at it's greatest, and I'm sure it must be frustrating to people from that era to watch America become just another 3rd world shithole.

I'd be more frustrated that Pat Boone is still alive, but that Davis, Mingus and Coltrane are all dead.

Bachmann followed that nonsense?

It isn't nonsense. It's a Constitutional matter. She is a lawyer who understands these things.

LMAO. Bachmann is a lawyer like Orly is a lawyer. On the one hand, Bachmann's last tier law school at least was accredited. On the other, Orly actually attempts to practice law. I wouldn't trust my legal affairs to either of them.

I think even Bachmann would admit she's not a "consitutional expert". But but by all means, she should embrace this birther bullshit. It will play well for her and the GOP.

Didnt she go to Oral Roberts U? LOL and isnt she a Tax "lawyer"? LOLOLOLOL

We were at our racist best in the 50s. Tack on the communist witch hunts and it is a period we best forget

Rightwinger, you are responding to Tank about race. Do you have any idea how much a waste of time that is?

We were at our racist best in the 50s. Tack on the communist witch hunts and it is a period we best forget

Rightwinger, you are responding to Tank about race. Do you have any idea how much a waste of time that is?

I forgot...

Those were the good ole days for Tank

Lynchings, firehoses......attack dogs

so dogface, not found any proof that Obam reads an Arabic Quran?

Isnt it safe to assume when he was reading the koran while a child overseas at a muslum school?

Do you think the school taught it in english?

I forgot...

Those were the good ole days for Tank

Lynchings, firehoses......attack dogs
Don't forget segregation!!! God those were the days when America was at its finest.

Did you know Palin supported TARP?

Palin supported TARP when it was first implemented, saying that "it is a time of crisis and government did have to step in," and later wrote that Republican opposition to TARP was "not helpful to our cause."

How is wanting to make sure Article 2 Section 1 is upheld racist?

Given the fact the president meets the qualifications stipulated in Article II, Section One, it’s logical to infer racism as a motive.

Hardly.

Segregation was legal until 1954 and even after Brown it was still practiced in many jurisdictions – it wasn’t finally eradicated until the early 60s. This was also the Dark Age of McCarthy and the communist witch-hunts, destroying the lives and careers of thousands of innocent Americans.

Your inane reactionaryism is noted.

zzz. Payland shouted all this from the rooftops, in her shrill voice that t-partiers love so much, and it fell flat just like her & McCain LOL

This happened friday night at the GOP Convention in Hollywood. President Barack Obama was called a "Koran-in-Arabic reading, Ramadan-celebrating, Kenyan-born fraud who’s ”spending millions” to ”hide” his records from the American public." This was before 50's heartthrob Pat Boone introduced Michelle Bachmann to go on stage to speak to the massive crowd. I believe this type of attacks are only going to fester into a serious situation for Obama as the election season gets kicked into full gear.

Video of the attack.
50′s heartthrob Pat Boone revives golden oldie: Obama born in Kenya, a “photoshopping fraud” | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

Bachmann followed that nonsense? Her ship is rapidly taking on water and has gone from listing to one side to the point of the nose pointing down in the water.

Which is fine by me, I like Herman Caine to be honest, he's the only one that's not a career politician, he knows business and how to create jobs, and we can support him without hearing the dumbasses on this board call us racist. It's win win for us with him. My only question is, if he get's the primary, will the left then be the racists for not voting for him? ;)

If he wins the Nomination, I will Support Him. :)

Forum List

Back