Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

Come on man, stop thinking so much. Stop worrying. Just sit back and enjoy Hussein's destruction of America. The Obamabots say Hussein ok. Just take their word for it. ;)

Poor Conservatives- like Trump- so convinced that America is now just a trash heap.

Luckily we still have patriotic liberals who still love America and don't think that any President- not even Buish- can destroy America.

What makes Trump a conservative?
obama

Obama is that powerful that he can make Trump a conservative?

Wow.

It's magic.

You oppose Obama? Then you must be a racist conservative.

It's really just that simple.

Says who?

Poor Conservatives- like Trump- so convinced that America is now just a trash heap.

Luckily we still have patriotic liberals who still love America and don't think that any President- not even Buish- can destroy America.

What makes Trump a conservative?
obama

Obama is that powerful that he can make Trump a conservative?

Wow.

It's magic.

You oppose Obama? Then you must be a racist conservative.

It's really just that simple.

Says who?

Says the DNC

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.

Lindsey's right....

wacko birfers are idiots.
we'll miss him a lot. ;)

Buzzfeed ^

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.

I think the reason why Trump is leading is because the public is tired of establishment politicians lying to them, taking them for granted and in Grahams case here, insulting them.

95% of GOP voters think lindsey Graham is a closet faggot.

95%? Are the other 5% blind and dumb?
blind in one eye, can't see out of the other. :cool:

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
your wisdom, logic, extreme witticism and nuance are never wasted on me my friend.
sky you and toro are the the closest thing we have to rockstars (liberal ones), you brighten the day around here for sure.
but you are wrong about the obamas and the clintons, they just aren't that great anymore.

My argument has never been that they are 'great'. But that both are eligible to run for the presidency.

Trump is the new hot political thing now, politics runs in cycles, like the economy and the weather.

Trump appeals to the less educated, lower middle class of white guys. That's not my demo.
ivy leaguers appeal to all classes, apparently.

95%? Are the other 5% blind and dumb?

your wisdom, logic, extreme witticism and nuance are never wasted on me my friend.
sky you and toro are the the closest thing we have to rockstars (liberal ones), you brighten the day around here for sure.
but you are wrong about the obamas and the clintons, they just aren't that great anymore.

My argument has never been that they are 'great'. But that both are eligible to run for the presidency.

Trump is the new hot political thing now, politics runs in cycles, like the economy and the weather.

Trump appeals to the less educated, lower middle class of white guys. That's not my demo.

Trump doesn't appeal to the college educated. Even among republicans, a college education is a Trump innoculation. Dropping the odds of support for the man by a factor of 4.

Buzzfeed ^

I think the reason why Trump is leading is because the public is tired of establishment politicians lying to them, taking them for granted and in Grahams case here, insulting them.

I think the reason that Trump is leading in the GOP primary is because he is saying what many in the GOP actually believe. He's also a bully. Which many in the GOP perceive as 'strength'. Trump is revealing the true GOP base.

Among the general electorate neither plays nearly as well. With even Bernie Sanders beating Trump by as much as 12 points.

Buzzfeed ^

I think the reason that Trump is leading in the GOP primary is because he is saying what many in the GOP actually believe. He's also a bully. Which many in the GOP perceive as 'strength'. Trump is revealing the true GOP base.

Among the general electorate neither plays nearly as well. With even Bernie Sanders beating Trump by as much as 12 points.
right because hillary never bullied monica lewinsky.

Buzzfeed ^

Um....the video you offered has nothing to do with your accusation that Hillary 'bullied' Monica'.

Are you back on the 'fire and forget' train....making accusations that you abandon the moment you post them?

Trump doesn't appeal to the college educated. Even among republicans, a college education is a Trump innoculation. Dropping the odds of support for the man by a factor of 4.
some would argue that Pennsylvania graduates are smarter than than those of Massachusetts.

Buzzfeed ^

Um....the video you offered has nothing to do with your accusation that Hillary 'bullied' Monica'.

Are you back on the 'fire and forget' train....making accusations that you abandon the moment you post them?

no to both.

some would argue that Pennsylvania graduates are smarter than than those of Massachusettes.

Some would argue that dry rub barbecue is better than sauced barbecue.

But what does either of our posts have to do with my point;

Trump doesn't appeal to the college educated. Even among republicans, a college education is a Trump innoculation. Dropping the odds of support for the man by a factor of 4

Buzzfeed ^

I think you are correct.

But it is ironic since Trump has been lying his ass off during the campaign- and his campaign rhetoric is at great odds with his history before he decided to become a 'Conservative Candidate'

But Trump's supporters really don't care whether or not Trump lies- they support him because he is not their image of a politician.

Buzzfeed ^

I think you are correct.

But it is ironic since Trump has been lying his ass off during the campaign- and his campaign rhetoric is at great odds with his history before he decided to become a 'Conservative Candidate'

But Trump's supporters really don't care whether or not Trump lies- they support him because he is not their image of a politician.
right, because hillary is.

Forum List

Back