Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

"Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim"

It's remarkable that 40 percent of republicans are so stupid as to believe there's something 'wrong' with being either Kenyan or Muslim.

obama-kenya-birthplace.jpg

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

It is a known fact that Hawaii is ran by democrats and democrats tend to collude with each other in a very unhealthy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it. Can you explain why no one else but the government of hawaii is allowed to look?

It is a known fact that Hawaii is ran by democrats and democrats tend to collude with each other in a very unhealthy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it. Can you explain why no one else but the government of hawaii is allowed to look?
Oh jebus christo, TWO REPUBLICAN heads of the Hawaiian Department of Health/ Administrators said they saw his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and with no doubts, he was born in Hawaii.

LOL....yeah- it is a 'known fact' that Birthers are idiots.

Who was the first government official to confirm Barack Obama's birth certificate?

The Republican Director of Health

Appointed by the Republic Governor of Hawaii- who was at the time running John McCain's Hawaii campaign.

Yeah I can explain why no one else is allowed to look into at original birth certificates other than authorized government employees- Hawaiian law.

"Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim"

It's remarkable that 40 percent of republicans are so stupid as to believe there's something 'wrong' with being either Kenyan or Muslim.

Well we all know what "Kenyan" means.......

Who was the first government official to confirm Barack Obama's birth certificate?

Appointed by the Republic Governor of Hawaii- who was at the time running John McCain's Hawaii campaign.

Yeah I can explain why no one else is allowed to look into at original birth certificates other than authorized government employees- Hawaiian law.

Why the secrecy? Why not let anyone look since this is an important question.

Why the secrecy? Why not let anyone look since this is an important question.

Exactly- why should Hawaii follow Hawaiian State law?

There are a few idiots who have refused to believe everything that Hawaii has said- and refused to believe that Hawaiian birth certificates are even real.

Why not allow those idiots to roam around with their crayons in the vaults containing original documents.......what could possibly go wrong......

There are undoubtably more qualified Kenyan muslims that could perform the job better then the shit stain currently holding the office...

I jumped for joy when I saw the copy. Because we all know Obama would never ever lie about anything.

:lol:

obama-birth-certificate-joke.jpg

I jumped for joy when I saw the copy. Because we all know Obama would never ever lie about anything.

:lol:

obama-birth-certificate-joke.jpg

upload_2015-12-14_16-33-45.png

i read joseph farah's article about birther and obama. creeps like alan colmes think they have won something here.
they haven't, believe me. the controversy and the mystery haven't gone away.

kudos to the usmb mods for leaving this on the big politics board. it has gone away yet.

what if obama finishes his reign, then says "yes i was born in kenya, but i covered it up for the good of the country". will people be surprised ?

Key Birther Hopes Obama Comes Clean | alan.com

Forum List

Back