If you think it is a religion of peace, rethink that position

There's a story from the Third Crusade that's pertinent. Richard Lionheart was suffering from fever (as were many of his troops). Salah-ad-Din, leader of the Muslim forces, sent him a basket of fruit to speed his recovery. Honor among warriors.

Following the fall of Acre, Lionheart slaughtered approximately 3,000 unarmed Saracen prisoners while they were at prayer.

Religion of Peace, indeed.

yeah-------a "story". thanks so much. Long ago----when I was young ----working in a
large hospital at an unskilled job------(college years) ------a Pakistani surgeon told me a
story that he learned back there in a medical school in Karachi. He said----"there was a famous
doctor who was personal physician to SALA'ADIN. He was born Jewish but converted to islam and
then became a FAMOUS DOCTOR IN HISTORY." I asked "what was his name?"-------he
answered "MAIMONIDES" --------do you believe that one too?

There's a story from the Third Crusade that's pertinent. Richard Lionheart was suffering from fever (as were many of his troops). Salah-ad-Din, leader of the Muslim forces, sent him a basket of fruit to speed his recovery. Honor among warriors.

Following the fall of Acre, Lionheart slaughtered approximately 3,000 unarmed Saracen prisoners while they were at prayer.

yeah-------a "story".

How many sources would you like?

Third Crusade

Massacre at Ayyadieh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plenty more where those came from.

Then we can discuss the Christian slaughter of natives in the Americas. They'd baptize them first, though. Either Lionheart was short on priests, or his prisoners refused.

I find this post on this blog interesting. It supposedly is a view from the strict IS sect on where things are and are going and have been. The conspiracy theorist should read this one.
Again you will have to search it with google and then use the translate to read it.
RAJA COPAST: Kenapa Islamic State (IS) Tidak Berperang Melawan Zionis Israel & Membantu Gaza?

I don't know how to do it-------and lost my google pass word long ago
The gist of that one is hating all Jews and Christians as we are all evil; the evil ones who are included in that are Muslims apostates who do not include themselves in strict adherence to their Taliban/Thalabun law.

not news to me-------I visited a mosque by invitation-----way back circa-------late 1960's and have
been conversational with muslims since -----about 1962---------old stuff to me. My husband
was born in a shariah shit hole-------his jewish community lived it for more than 1000 years. By the
time his parents managed to escape-------there were no Christians left in that country-------

yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

Then we can discuss the Christian slaughter of natives in the Americas. They'd baptize them first, though. Either Lionheart was short on priests, or his prisoners refused.
Christians didn't slaughter American Natives. The United States government did.

yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

In the 16th century? Amazing...

yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

Male your point and post the history from a secure site. Wikipedia is strictly for amateurs since it can be edited.

yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

Male your point and post the history from a secure site. Wikipedia is strictly for amateurs since it can be edited.
So you didn't click the first link?

yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

lots of legends are repeated over and over and make it into the history books .
There is no question that the MUCH LAUDED Richard the Lion Hearted was a
bastard---------he also murdered just about all the jews of York------on returning from
the crusades having drenched himself in blood thruout.------HOWEVER------the muslims
did the same but their version of history is that ALL CHEERED when the muslims came
jingling into town waving their holy scimitars. I do not recall any historic MASS BAPTIZING
followed by mass massacre. Did Hernan Cortez baptize MONTEZUMA?? (may he
rest in peace) By what means did the Christians massacre the natives after
baptizing them? <<< a serious question-----I do not question the fact that
they murdered massively---------but generally by displacement and starvation

Moluccas, Indonesia an article about a part of the religious war there; era 1999-2002 that is ongoing.
again you have to get it translated;
Peristiwa Tolikara di Papua ? Teringat Pembantaian Muslim di Hari Idul Fitri di Tobelo-Galela Maluku Utara oleh Umat Kristen ~ pensare.web.id

Lot of reading for those interested in this site. Different views- different tribal factions.
Serangan Rusia di Syria lebih banyak ke Mujahidin Syria dibanding Daulah IS ~ pensare.web.id

sheesh I don't know how to do that------give me a hint as to the GIST of the damned thing

I
yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

I don't read Wikipedia. It's not a secure site and can be edited by anyone.

yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

bastard---------he also murdered just about all the jews of York------on returning from
the crusades having drenched himself in blood thruout.------HOWEVER------the muslims
did the same but their version of history is that ALL CHEERED when the muslims came
jingling into town waving their holy scimitars. I do not recall any historic MASS BAPTIZING

In North America, the missionaries employed slave labor (natives) to build their mission churches. The slaves were unarmed; the Spanish soldiers had weapons.

In Central and South America, the Conquistadors were more interested in gold than in building churches. Easy enough to mow down the inhabitants with their superior weapons.

Thank you for an honest question. :)

Every religion (except possibly Buddhism, and I'd have to check that) has blood on its hands. History refutes smug self-righteousness, so some people dismiss history as "irrelevant."

Islam should be destroyed just like Nazism was.

Jesus was far more realistic than are you.
Do tell. Explain.

his action was very limited and very acceptable in his social circle. In order to understand
that one--------you need to know who the money changers were and who sponsored them
LOL. Are you going to teach me the bible now?

ok-----if you like. sorta. I am very intrigued by the story of the expulsion of the money
changers and just what some people imagine it was all about (the 'some people' are----generally
Christians. As a kid-----I did more protestant sunday school-----than anything remotely jewish.
I colored cartoons of Jesus holding a lamb----------The issue of the money changers in the temple
comes up in Jewish writings of those times--------even though Jesus is not mentioned. Interestingly,
CHIAPHAS is mentioned

I

Third Crusade

I don't read Wikipedia. It's not a secure site and can be edited by anyone.

THE FIRST LINK IS NOT WIKIPEDIA.

yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

In North America, the missionaries employed slave labor (natives) to build their mission churches. The slaves were unarmed; the Spanish soldiers had weapons.

In Central and South America, the Conquistadors were more interested in gold than in building churches. Easy enough to mow down the inhabitants with their superior weapons.

Every religion (except possibly Buddhism, and I'd have to check that) has blood on its hands. History refutes smug self-righteousness, so some people dismiss history as "irrelevant."

interestingly enough -----BUDDHISM does have blood on its vegetarian hands. "mowed them down"
is not an answer -------they did not have gatling guns. There is no question in my mind that
native americans were murdered ---------but I know of no history of MASS EXECUTIONS-----it
was more like long term abuse

yeah-------a "story".

Third Crusade

interestingly enough -----BUDDHISM does have blood on its vegetarian hands. "mowed them down"
is not an answer -------they did not have gatling guns. There is no question in my mind that
native americans were murdered ---------but I know of no history of MASS EXECUTIONS-----it
was more like long term abuse

How Were the Aztec & Incas Treated by the Spanish? | eHow

It varied with location. In some cases it was long-term abuse; in others it was swifter. This is not to say the native peoples didn't fight back. They'd won and maintained their own empires through conquest. But they had no horses and no firearms. The Conquistadors also had armor and swords. Against native weapons, it was possible to "mow people down" - if a little slower than with Gatling guns.

Would like to see some information about Buddhism. As I say, I'm not familiar with that aspect of history.

Moluccas, Indonesia an article about a part of the religious war there; era 1999-2002 that is ongoing.
again you have to get it translated;
Peristiwa Tolikara di Papua ? Teringat Pembantaian Muslim di Hari Idul Fitri di Tobelo-Galela Maluku Utara oleh Umat Kristen ~ pensare.web.id

Lot of reading for those interested in this site. Different views- different tribal factions.
Serangan Rusia di Syria lebih banyak ke Mujahidin Syria dibanding Daulah IS ~ pensare.web.id

sheesh I don't know how to do that------give me a hint as to the GIST of the damned thing
The first one there claim is that Christians/Jews used the EID to kill Muslims and burn their mosques. There are a bunch of articles throughout that site.

This one has a name and a warning for the Manhatteners from the Islamic far right. Abu Usamah at-Thahabi is an Imam at Green Lane

Masjid in Birmingham, England. An American national, he converted to Islam and studied at the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia, an Islamic school popular with converts and international students.

http://rajacopast.blogspot.com/2015_10_01_archive.html
This is addressed to all the infidels of the world.

"The message to the infidels of the cross throughout the world, the safety of anyone who follows the instructions, we group Hacker anshar daulah Islamiyya had returned, we would like to remind you of the anniversary 15th 911 attacks Manhattan blessed, but through a special way of us, and in the near future This war will be a double, "you will remember what we said this right". you will not forget forever as we will not forget, and we swear by God Almighty that we were not going to let you live in a state of peace and security until we witness security and peace in the lands of the Muslims, and we will always be present to you at all times and places, this is the worst nightmare for you, O the pig! It has begun and will not stop forever, and this is all just the beginning, if you have managed to kill the sheikh us Osama bin Laden - taqabbalahullah - then this is not the end of jihad, because we are all Osama, and we will repeat the successful operation of the 911 repeatedly times and many times, we will burn your life and your sites, you electronic cards to your mobile phone.
We say to you as said our sheikh; Usamah: "We swear by God Almighty, Who raised the heavens without any pillars, we will slaughter you in your land, and on top of your soil, then wait we also wait, we have done hacking the websites of banks you, government sites and military sites, dangerous and sensitive information will be published in part, if you do not stop, we will publish the entire data information,
FINAL WARNING !!
We limit it to 7hari forward, if you do not stop the hostilities guys above us then we will upload the entire data information that would threaten your country, then wait we also wait.
blessings and greetings may shed upon the Prophet Muhammad, Allahu Akbar.
ISLAMIC CYBER ARMY

Forum List

Back