obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
these are eleven Trumpisms about obama's birth certificate. theses are all plausible still in the timeline of the birther story. i think it's smart not to talk about it till obama's gone from office. then, who knows. it will all come out someday.

i'd bet the farm that it will be back in the spotlight before the election, cause it's still a political hot potato.

11 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics.com

1. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
- April 7, 2011, on NBC's "Today" show
2. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
- March 23, 2011, on "The View"
3. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
- April 7, 2011, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
4. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that@BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

4:23 PM - 6 Aug 2012

- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate
5. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived

4:32 PM - 12 Dec 2013

- December 12, 2013, in tweet about the death of Loretta Fuddy.
6. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
- March 28, 2011, on Fox News
7. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
- March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show
8. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
9. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
- May 29, 2012, to CNN's Wolf Blitzer
10 "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
- August 2013, to ABC News
11. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."

200_s.gif

these are eleven Trumpisms about obama's birth certificate. theses are all plausible still in the timeline of the birther story. i think it's smart not to talk about it till obama's gone from office. then, who knows. it will all come out someday.

i'd bet the farm that it will be back in the spotlight before the election, cause it's still a political hot potato.

1. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
2. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
3. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
4. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that@BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate
5. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived

6. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
7. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
8. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
9. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
10 "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
11. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."

And still there are fools like me who think you know-it-alls are the ones to be pitied. (Very often the same ones who think God is a myth or cannot be known.)

Especially because you have no desire for the truth, but only the desire to be on the winning side.

Have a pleasant life.

• Banned

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And still there are fools like me who think you know-it-alls are the ones to be pitied. (Very often the same ones who think God is a myth or cannot be known.)

Especially because you have no desire for the truth, but only the desire to be on the winning side.

Have a pleasant life.
it's been pretty great so far, will be even better on november 9th. are you a preacher ? you sound like one.

it's been pretty great so far, will be even better on november 9th.

You appear to not ask for much out of life. - - - shocking, really.

are you a preacher ? you sound like one.

We are all called. Are you implying you have no need for one?
i'm sorry i just don't know you that well. everyone could use some churchin' up though. :)

being a birther isn't my full time avocation. not to say it won't be someday. it's quite a story.

it's been pretty great so far, will be even better on november 9th.

You appear to not ask for much out of life. - - - shocking, really.

are you a preacher ? you sound like one.

We are all called. Are you implying you have no need for one?
i'm sorry i just don't know you that well. everyone could use some churchin' up though. :)

being a birther isn't my full time avocation. not to say it won't be someday. it's quite a story.

Just between you and me. Have I completely mistaken you earlier on? I thought you were mocking the birthers? (please help clarify)

Thank You, Mrs. Clinton for inventing the "birther" concept!

Your bit of work has provided unending amusement for we who merely need repeat your assertions to tie the panties of every liberal in Gordian knots. To put every liberal tit in a wringer!

Ya done good, ya old bitch!

The Clinton campaign started the birth certificate controversy in 2008.
And Trump and the horde of birthers took their marching orders from her and are stilling obeying her instructions to this day!

Forum List

Back