If you think it is a religion of peace, rethink that position

11817259_935031389874079_2877895197721447344_n.jpg
Now if you can apply that to the financial crash you may be on to something.

who did that silly painting-------it is very unlikely that the "money changers" were a bunch scantily clad girls. Back then Roman "LADIES" were all but veiled in public--------and as were jewish women-----and
neither did "money changing" -------well ---ok ARTISTIC LICENSE
The point is Jesus Christ grabbed a whip, drove them out, and pretty much wrecked the place. It's time for another Crusade to beat back the Mohammadian murdering hordes.

well-------why did he do that ? I am interested in your take on that action

who did that silly painting-------it is very unlikely that the "money changers" were a bunch scantily clad girls. Back then Roman "LADIES" were all but veiled in public--------and as were jewish women-----and
The point is Jesus Christ grabbed a whip, drove them out, and pretty much wrecked the place. It's time for another Crusade to beat back the Mohammadian murdering hordes.

Probably hookers.

Probably hookers.

Hookers? ok by what authority would there be hookers in the temple courtyard

Probably hookers.

SalleyVater is being silly.

Probably hookers.

I do not see the connection of the money changer incident and -----muslims------but who am I to
DECIDE what sort of connection arose in Salley's mind?

Probably hookers.

I do not see the connection of the money changer incident and -----muslims------but who am I to
Drive them out. That's the connection.

Probably hookers.

oh ok kinda a tenuous connection------drive them out wherefrom?

Probably hookers.

The same that allowed the corruption into the temple in the first place. Why in the hell do you think Jesus was whipping them and trashing the place? You think Jesus was angry because he lost a bet?

Probably hookers.

From Europe, Great Britain, Canada, The USA, etc.

on what grounds would you drive them out? on what ground did Jesus throw the money changers
out?

on what grounds would you drive them out? on what ground did Jesus throw the money changers
out?
Islam is an evil hateful murderous backwards tribal cult and has no place in civilized society. Jesus drove out the money changers for corruption of the temple.

There's a story from the Third Crusade that's pertinent. Richard Lionheart was suffering from fever (as were many of his troops). Salah-ad-Din, leader of the Muslim forces, sent him a basket of fruit to speed his recovery. Honor among warriors.

Following the fall of Acre, Lionheart slaughtered approximately 3,000 unarmed Saracen prisoners while they were at prayer.

Religion of Peace, indeed.

I find this post on this blog interesting. It supposedly is a view from the strict IS sect on where things are and are going and have been. The conspiracy theorist should read this one.
Again you will have to search it with google and then use the translate to read it.
RAJA COPAST: Kenapa Islamic State (IS) Tidak Berperang Melawan Zionis Israel & Membantu Gaza?

I don't know how to do it-------and lost my google pass word long ago
The gist of that one is hating all Jews and Christians as we are all evil; the evil ones who are included in that are Muslims apostates who do not include themselves in strict adherence to their Taliban/Thalabun law.

Forum List

Back