Obama headed to Gwyneth Paltrow's house

It's the Center for Disease Control , and they've always stood behind the findings. Obviously it's not possible to check an entire group of people, so it's an estimate based on available data.

OK so when did they interview half of all Black women? Do you always fall for stats that cant possibly be true just because someone said it was true? What available data would it be that tells them half of all Black women have herpes?
It's the Center for Disease Control, ask them.
I asked you since you said it was true. So you admit you let people just tell you things and you accept them without any type of logical or intellectual thought? Thats like saying 100% of all white women are taught to give great blow jobs.

Since it's the CDC I'm willing to take their word for it. They're hardly a little league agency.
I guess I would have to ask you why you would dispute their findings ?
Because you cant explain how they would know that or what mysterious available data you claim they have.

I don't work for the CDC, so I'm not privy to their methods.
What I don't get is why you would dispute a report from a very credible agency.

Here's the link to the original findings. You're free to either educate yourself, or continue deflect.

Herpes Prevalence NHANES 2010

OK so when did they interview half of all Black women? Do you always fall for stats that cant possibly be true just because someone said it was true? What available data would it be that tells them half of all Black women have herpes?
I asked you since you said it was true. So you admit you let people just tell you things and you accept them without any type of logical or intellectual thought? Thats like saying 100% of all white women are taught to give great blow jobs.

Since it's the CDC I'm willing to take their word for it. They're hardly a little league agency.
Because you cant explain how they would know that or what mysterious available data you claim they have.

Here's the link to the original findings. You're free to either educate yourself, or continue deflect.

Its not credible if you use common sense. How would they know half of Black women have herpes?

This has nothing to do with right v left or republicans v democrats. This is personal. obama isn't want here, personally. It wouldn't matter what political party he represented. The people who live here, and I am one of them, are done with the traffic. obama takes it as a personal mission to cause as much havoc as he can by scheduling his travel during peak traffic hours. People are trying to get home and their streets are blocked off. People try to get to work, and have to go miles around the street closures. We have not only obama. Yesterday we had Biden doing the same thing. Emergency vehicles can't get through. He's more of a headache than he is worth.
I had no problem getting around when Oblama came to Joplin, Mo. after the tornado...

too bad the New Orleans pop., almost all black died while their black lib mayor didn't use the yellow buses because "his people" were too good for them. Where is Ray now again?

Its not credible if you use common sense. How would they know half of Black women have herpes?

Actually "common sense" tells me to trust the findings of a credible agency such as the CDC.

I was reading where Paltrow neighbors were PISSED. One couldn't get out to pick her child up from school, etc

But the Obama's don't give a shit about any of that. they have no class or care about DISRUPTING you little's lives

Actually "common sense" tells me to trust the findings of a credible agency such as the CDC.

So you are just a sheep with no brain then? I'll keep that in mind when it comes to other subjects. Individual thought is a sign of intelligence. You should display that if you wish to be taken seriously. You still havent explained how the CDC would know this. Are the lights starting to go off in your head?

The entertainment industry in So Cal has a large continent of right wingers. They have their own little organization called Friends of Abe. Eric Holder just sued the Friends trying to get a membership list. In a rare exercise of judicial common sense the lawsuit was dismissed. The DOJ has no reason to get the membership list of a private organization just cause it wants it.

I was reading where Paltrow neighbors were PISSED. One couldn't get out to pick her child up from school, etc

But the Obama's don't give a shit about any of that. they have no class or care about DISRUPTING you little's lives
The Secret Service gave out passes so residents could get home or pick up kids from school. Then the Secret Service wouldn't recognize the passes. The people around here are more than pissed. They are FURIOUS.

So you are just a sheep with no brain then? I'll keep that in mind when it comes to other subjects. Individual thought is a sign of intelligence. You should display that if you wish to be taken seriously. You still havent explained how the CDC would know this. Are the lights starting to go off in your head?

The CDC is a government agency, this report came out while the Obama administration was in charge. If you don't want to believe it, it's no skin off my nose.

The CDC is a government agency, this report came out while the Obama administration was in charge. If you don't want to believe it, it's no skin off my nose.
Thats good because common sense tells me its impossible that its accurate information.

Forum List

Back