Obama headed to Gwyneth Paltrow's house

This has nothing to do with right v left or republicans v democrats. This is personal. obama isn't want here, personally. It wouldn't matter what political party he represented. The people who live here, and I am one of them, are done with the traffic. obama takes it as a personal mission to cause as much havoc as he can by scheduling his travel during peak traffic hours. People are trying to get home and their streets are blocked off. People try to get to work, and have to go miles around the street closures. We have not only obama. Yesterday we had Biden doing the same thing. Emergency vehicles can't get through. He's more of a headache than he is worth.
I had no problem getting around when Oblama came to Joplin, Mo. after the tornado...
Too bad he didn't come BEFORE the tornado.

Oh good god what an airhead.

The actress hosted the President in her Brentwood backyard, gushing to Obama, "You’re so handsome that I can't speak properly"

The actress introduced the President to a crowd of 200 supporters. She gushed: "You're so handsome that I can't speak properly." Paltrow also described herself as one of Obama's "biggest fans, if not the biggest."

See more Highly Paid Film Stars

Paltrow, who was joined by her children, Apple and Moses, told the crowd: "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass." She cited sustainable energy efforts as well as Obama's push for equal pay, which she called "Very important to me as a working mother."

According to a pool report: Obama gave much of his standard fundraiser speech — "tumult" overseas that includes ISIS, Russia and Ebola, about which he said, "I want to assure everybody that the likelihood of an epidemic here in the United States is extraordinarily small, but there's a humanitarian crisis that's happening right now in West Africa where children not much older, and in some cases younger than Apple and Moses, are dying on the streets alone."

He spoke of 55 months of uninterrupted job growth, investments in energy, the success of Obamacare — "and yet people remain anxious."

"Most of the gains in our economy go to the folks who are in this lovely yard — and the average person has not seen their wages or incomes go up in the last 20 years."

President Obama at Gwyneth Paltrow Fundraiser Democrats Should Feel Sense of Urgency Over Midterms

The actress hosted the President in her Brentwood backyard, gushing to Obama, "You’re so handsome that I can't speak properly"

The actress introduced the President to a crowd of 200 supporters. She gushed: "You're so handsome that I can't speak properly." Paltrow also described herself as one of Obama's "biggest fans, if not the biggest."

Paltrow, who was joined by her children, Apple and Moses, told the crowd: "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass." She cited sustainable energy efforts as well as Obama's push for equal pay, which she called "Very important to me as a working mother."

According to a pool report: Obama gave much of his standard fundraiser speech — "tumult" overseas that includes ISIS, Russia and Ebola, about which he said, "I want to assure everybody that the likelihood of an epidemic here in the United States is extraordinarily small, but there's a humanitarian crisis that's happening right now in West Africa where children not much older, and in some cases younger than Apple and Moses, are dying on the streets alone."

He spoke of 55 months of uninterrupted job growth, investments in energy, the success of Obamacare — "and yet people remain anxious."

"Most of the gains in our economy go to the folks who are in this lovely yard — and the average person has not seen their wages or incomes go up in the last 20 years."

President Obama at Gwyneth Paltrow Fundraiser Democrats Should Feel Sense of Urgency Over Midterms
:rofl: Yeah, President Obama reaching out to working moms, everywhere...:rofl:

When white women show their attraction to Black men they always seem to turn into airheads or whores. Thats weird.

This has nothing to do with right v left or republicans v democrats. This is personal. obama isn't want here, personally. It wouldn't matter what political party he represented. The people who live here, and I am one of them, are done with the traffic. obama takes it as a personal mission to cause as much havoc as he can by scheduling his travel during peak traffic hours. People are trying to get home and their streets are blocked off. People try to get to work, and have to go miles around the street closures. We have not only obama. Yesterday we had Biden doing the same thing. Emergency vehicles can't get through. He's more of a headache than he is worth.
I had no problem getting around when Oblama came to Joplin, Mo. after the tornado...
Too bad he didn't come BEFORE the tornado.

during

When white women show their attraction to Black men they always seem to turn into airheads or whores. Thats weird.

don't talk about Reggie Love like that!

I don't think Barry is allowed to land in any of the "Fly Over" States until after the election at the request of Democrats running for office so he kind of has to do his thing on the coasts.:dance::bye1::bye1:

So.....you believe ...I almost made the mistake of saying 'you think'....she actually meant what she said?

Just when I consider some post of yours the very bottom of the intellectual barrel....you manage to nudge the bar a bit lower.

So.....you believe ...I almost made the mistake of saying 'you think'....she actually meant what she said?

Just when I consider some post of yours the very bottom of the intellectual barrel....you manage to nudge the bar a bit lower.
Why would I believe she didnt mean what she said? Lay off the drugs. It makes you appear to not have an ounce of intelligence.

Like any other race, there are plenty of handsome black males. Obama's just not one of them. As a trained Oscar winning actress, I think she's simply "acting" in order to pump up Obama's ego, and at the same time get the "show" off to lighthearted start.

Like any other race, there are plenty of handsome black males. Obama's just not one of them. As a trained Oscar winning actress, I think she's simply "acting" in order to pump up Obama's ego, and at the same time get the "show" off to lighthearted start.
So in other words you want me to believe your opinion? :lol:

I thought you had some facts.

Interestingly, it was the women who characterized themselves as conservative, white, religious and above 50, who registered the most dramatic reactions when monitored, some literally achieving ‘climax’. A close second in finding the President Obama sexually attractive, was the group which identified as ‘white, Southern and affluent teens.’ - See more at: Majority of American Women Sexually Attracted to Obama - Survey National Report

Just a couple years back, People magazine named Paltrow the most beautiful woman in the world.
They must have a different definition of beauty than I do.
She's not bad, but I see better every single day.

Dont get upset boys. Get used to it. This next generation of white women are out of their minds about Black guys.
They're out of their minds about black men today you mean. Where I live, when you see a black guy, it's nearly a guarantee they'll be a white girl tagging along.
I certainly don't blame the black dudes for their choice of beauty, and then there's the fact that half of all black women have the Herpes virus.

Looks like I won't be seeing any more Iron Man movies. Bitch.

Gwyneth Paltrow's Los Angeles neighborhood is home to some unwelcoming artwork.
Posters plastered on telephone poles and utility boxes mock the Oscar-winning actress's support for President Obama ahead of his visit to her home for a Democratic fundraiser on Thursday.
There appear to be two different posters, each tacked up in multiple areas around Brentwood. One features a photo of Obama, torn away from the American flag. The poster reads "Conscious Uncoupling," a phrase popularized by Paltrow and her ex, rocker Chris Martin, when they called it quits.
The second poster features Paltrow wearing an Obama button. Above and below the image are the words "Obama Drone."
While the posters are up near Paltrow's home, they reportedly aren't the work of disgruntled neighbors, Curbed reports. Rather, they were created by a self-described artist who posts his right-wing views on his Twitter feed.
The fundraiser is expected to raise big money for the Democratic National Committee, which faces a series of tough midterm elections next month.
For those attending, the seats won't be cheap. Tickets start at $1,000 per head. Backers willing to drop $15,000 will score a dinner (hopefully a good one) and photo with the president.
Of course, this isn't the first time somebody took a shot at Paltrow, whose Goop lifestyle site draws plenty of haters. Earlier this month, Martha Stewart said Paltrow should "be quiet" and stop trying "to be Martha Stewart."
Asked about those comments, Paltrow responded gamely. "I think that when anybody criticizes anyone, it's revealing more about where they are in time and space as opposed to where you are in time and space. I think generally we tend to lash out if we're in a, you know it's usually a reflection of something else. At this point in my life I don't take it personally. I see it as a projection."

Obama Drone Gwyneth Paltrow-Mocking Posters Pop Up Ahead of Presidential Visit Yahoo Celebrity - Yahoo Celebrity
Did you think that she or Robert Downey, Jr. were republican? :confused-84:

Dont get upset boys. Get used to it. This next generation of white women are out of their minds about Black guys.
They're out of their minds about black men today you mean. Where I live, when you see a black guy, it's nearly a guarantee they'll be a white girl tagging along.
I certainly don't blame the black dudes for their choice of beauty, and then there's the fact that half of all black women have the Herpes virus.

Its not beauty. Nothing more beautiful than a Black woman. Its ease of access. My friends daughter who is white has been schooled on not being one of those white girls. I have talked to her about letting the guys prove themselves to her first and never running after one. I hope it makes a difference because she is flat out nuts about Black guys.

Who told you half of Black women have herpes and how would they possibly know this unless they tested all Black women? You must be drunk.

Forum List

Back