Obama And Fauci Both Hyping Vaccines To Children In Person. What The Heck???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They act like they both have a stake in the sale of vaccines to children.

I wonder how much these two are making under the table?

December 1, 2021

Obama and Fauci are shilling vaccines to children​

By Andrea Widburg

When I was a little girl, in about 1969 or 1970, there was great excitement at my San Francisco elementary school because Mayor Joe Alioto was coming to visit the school. To the eight- and nine-year-olds, he was a celebrity. The visit duly occurred, and Alioto essentially told us to listen to our mommies and daddies and to eat our vegetables. It was a bland visit because people understood then that politicians aren't supposed to indoctrinate children; they're supposed to save their shtick for the parents. No such boundaries exist now, at least not in Washington, D.C., where Barack Obama and Anthony Fauci double-teamed at an elementary school, shilling vaccines to children......

I have been a pro-vaccine person my entire life. As a history major, I know how deadly scourges such as measles, mumps, rubella, polio, diphtheria, smallpox, and other contagious diseases were in the pre-modern era. Vaccines saved lives. It's less clear that vaccines are saving lives in a COVID era.

And when government figures refuse to contemplate treatments and start marketing directly to children...well, I start to wonder what's really going on.

Last edited:
Yesterday they were asking Fauci about testing overseas flights....and he seemed to have a good answer.
Everyone that gets on a flight has to have had a negative COVID test in the last 24 hrs before they get on the bird.

Then someone asked him what they were doing about people coming across the border.

That's when his answers started to get a little fuzzy and he just wanted to change the subject.
You see....Fauci doesn't have a plan to test illegals.
All of these people on flights get tested.....but not the close to 2 million that sneaked across our borders.....even though they're actually putting many of them on flights. Why not test them?

He said essentially 'Well....that's nothing we need to bother with."

WTF???

December 1, 2021

Obama and Fauci are shilling vaccines to children​

By Andrea Widburg

When I was a little girl, in about 1969 or 1970, there was great excitement at my San Francisco elementary school because Mayor Joe Alioto was coming to visit the school. To the eight- and nine-year-olds, he was a celebrity. The visit duly occurred, and Alioto essentially told us to listen to our mommies and daddies and to eat our vegetables. It was a bland visit because people understood then that politicians aren't supposed to indoctrinate children; they're supposed to save their shtick for the parents. No such boundaries exist now, at least not in Washington, D.C., where Barack Obama and Anthony Fauci double-teamed at an elementary school, shilling vaccines to children......

I have been a pro-vaccine person my entire life. As a history major, I know how deadly scourges such as measles, mumps, rubella, polio, diphtheria, smallpox, and other contagious diseases were in the pre-modern era. Vaccines saved lives. It's less clear that vaccines are saving lives in a COVID era.

And when government figures refuse to contemplate treatments and start marketing directly to children...well, I start to wonder what's really going on.

COVID vaccination is a religious ceremony in the minds of these acolytes of evil.

Obama And Fauci Both Hyping Vaccines To Children​

After all, it is FOR THE POOR CHILDREN. :crying:

They probably do.

Even you might be shocked. Those parties at the Obamas aren't cheap.

I hear even Biden will be getting into it starting after the Holidays.

His campaign slogan I hear is going to be: JOE GIVES A CRAP

NoShit.png
Shit House.jpg

Forum List

Back