Starkist tuna responds to Gwyneth Paltrows vagina candle controversy

Well who'd a thunk it?

I have a vivid imagination and I gotta admit... that is not a thread title I ever considered I'd see.

giphy.gif

Gwyneth has some kind of obsession with her vagina. She is a real weirdo.
I just read in wiki that she's into vaginal steaming and coffee enemas.

WTF???

A while back she was putting rocks in her vagina . . . or something like that. I can't really remember and would have to look for it to get details. Anyways, she was putting rocks in her vagina and saying that they were good for vaginas, from what I recall. Well, she's a celebrity. Celebrities are weird.

WTF???

A while back she was putting rocks in her vagina . . . or something like that. I can't really remember and would have to look for it to get details. Anyways, she was putting rocks in her vagina and saying that they were good for vaginas, from what I recall. Well, she's a celebrity. Celebrities are weird.
Maybe you should have looked into it and known what you were posting first. Are you running for office too?

WTF???

Maybe you should have looked into it and known what you were posting first. Are you running for office too?

OMG, leftists here in this thread too? They just suck the fun right out of everything in life. Lol.

WTF???

OMG, leftists here in this thread too? They just suck the fun right out of everything in life. Lol.

Isn't everyone who rubs you in some "wrong" way "leftist" love?

WTF???

Didleysquat . . . that about sums it up!

WTF???

Didleysquat . . . that about sums it up!
Why don't you post about something you do know about.

". . . or something like that. I can't really remember and would have to look for it to get details. Anyways, ...., from what I recall. "

I heard some people say .....

Forum List

Back