Grim Reaper Cuomo selling Kung Flu poster to profit off death.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
What a disgusting fuckwit. First, his response was the worse on the entire world, not something to brag about. Then he profits off the pandemic.

Gov. Cuomo pummeled online for selling poster touting New York's COVID response

Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing intense backlash for selling a poster touting New York's response to the coronavirus outbreak.

On Monday, Cuomo debuted a poster he designed called "New York Tough" that he suggests captures the journey his state went through while addressing the pandemic.

"I love history. I love poster art. Poster art is something they did in the early 1900s, late 1800s, when they had to communicate their whole platform on one piece of paper," Cuomo stated. "Over the past few years I’ve done my own posters that capture that feeling. I did a new one for what we went through with COVID and I think the general shape is familiar to you. We went up the mountain, we curved the mountain, we came down the other side and these are little telltale signs that, to me, represent what was going on."

The poster depicts a mountain with essential workers pulling a rope symbolizing the "flattening of the curve."

NEW YORK TIMES ACCUSED OF GOING SOFT ON CUOMO OVER NY NURSING HOME CONTROVERSY

On top of the poster reads a quote attributed to the governor, "Wake up America! Forget the politics, get smart!"

The poster features an airplane with "Europeans," "COVID-19," "Jan-Mar," and "3 million" on it, suggesting that the virus mostly came from Europe instead of China, where the disease is believed to have originated.

For most elected politicians the human beings they govern or represent are little more than a disposable resource. What's a few tens thousands of New Yorker deaths here and there? There's plenty more human flesh to burn where those sorry saps came from. Hell, they're aborting thousands of them a day up in the Big Apple, so why not profit off death for spending money? The Grim Reaper's got to eat too, right?

That’s the Governors problem. As much as he fulminates against President Trump, he has demonstrated the same hubris and finger pointing.

So, where're the piles of dead old people, Tony? (He's always reminded me of Tony Montana)
cuomo poster.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta love how the moron doesn’t even pick up on his hypocrisy contained in his Profit Off Death Poster......”Forget the politics”....while he shows Trump and claims he said “It’s just the flu”.

What a clueless idiot.

What tremendous hubris.

Fredo's response was the biggest failure in the world as far as the Wuhan virus.

The fact that this poster is celebrating failure would be bad enough, but he's profiting personally from his incompetence. If the money made from this was going to the state budget, it would be a lot more excusable.

Grim Reaper Biden in his death profiteering poster:

”New York State leads again”

Yep, #1 in Kung Flu deaths: 32,445

#1 in Kung Flu infections: 428,303

Nice job, lunatic.

What a disgusting fuckwit. First, his response was the worse on the entire world, not something to brag about. Then he profits off the pandemic.

Gov. Cuomo pummeled online for selling poster touting New York's COVID response

Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing intense backlash for selling a poster touting New York's response to the coronavirus outbreak.

On Monday, Cuomo debuted a poster he designed called "New York Tough" that he suggests captures the journey his state went through while addressing the pandemic.

"I love history. I love poster art. Poster art is something they did in the early 1900s, late 1800s, when they had to communicate their whole platform on one piece of paper," Cuomo stated. "Over the past few years I’ve done my own posters that capture that feeling. I did a new one for what we went through with COVID and I think the general shape is familiar to you. We went up the mountain, we curved the mountain, we came down the other side and these are little telltale signs that, to me, represent what was going on."

The poster depicts a mountain with essential workers pulling a rope symbolizing the "flattening of the curve."

NEW YORK TIMES ACCUSED OF GOING SOFT ON CUOMO OVER NY NURSING HOME CONTROVERSY

On top of the poster reads a quote attributed to the governor, "Wake up America! Forget the politics, get smart!"

The poster features an airplane with "Europeans," "COVID-19," "Jan-Mar," and "3 million" on it, suggesting that the virus mostly came from Europe instead of China, where the disease is believed to have originated.

The families of the seniors he killed should sue him and the state of New York and the city of New York......he is personally responsible for the deaths of over 5,000 people.......he shouldn't be able to show his face in public.

For most elected politicians the human beings they govern or represent are little more than a disposable resource. What's a few tens thousands of New Yorker deaths here and there? There's plenty more human flesh to burn where those sorry saps came from. Hell, they're aborting thousands of them a day up in the Big Apple, so why not profit off death for spending money? The Grim Reaper's got to eat too, right?

As Politicalchic pointed out...

Vote Democrat, and you vote death.

Hey Andy, when even lefty Jake Tapper is calling you a buffoon.....

The Lead CNN
@TheLeadCNN

NY Gov Cuomo seems to go on victory lap despite highest death toll in U.S. @drsanjaygupta reports

Hey Fuckwit Cuomo, didn't I read these words on your "Ima make a buck off dead people" poster:

"Forget the politics"

Cuomo, facing criticism for COVID handling, blames Trump for virus coming to New York

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, facing fresh criticism for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic that saw his state suffer tens of thousands of deaths within months, is blaming President Trump for the virus coming to New York in the first place.

Forum List

Back