Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Since his reelection and over 150 total. Since the morons on the left will bring up BOOOOOOOOSH, he played 24 rounds total in his 8 years in office.

That was one of those highlights in the great truther movie...Fahrenheit 911 showing Boooooooosh playing one of those 24 rounds of golf.

The MSM harped on Booooooooosh for playing 24 rounds of golf in 36 months of office.

The criminal in chief, voted in by moron losers like joeb (I will will not capitalize the assholes name) has done....75 fundraisers since his reelection.

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

:fu:

Obama is doing a terrible job and America wastes billions for some useless stuff like Euro BMD and I found a video that perfectly describes it, youtube. com/watch?v=qckhoMbgoo8. US national debt already shattered many records but Obama is not going to stop...

Since his reelection and over 150 total. Since the morons on the left will bring up BOOOOOOOOSH, he played 24 rounds total in his 8 years in office.

That was one of those highlights in the great truther movie...Fahrenheit 911 showing Boooooooosh playing one of those 24 rounds of golf.

The MSM harped on Booooooooosh for playing 24 rounds of golf in 36 months of office.

The criminal in chief, voted in by moron losers like joeb (I will will not capitalize the assholes name) has done....75 fundraisers since his reelection.

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

Eisenhower played 800 rounds of golf

What is your point?

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

What is your point?

He didn't spend his "off the green time" screwing up foreign affairs. Eisenhower didn't hide out in fund raisers when our embassies were under attack.

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

What is your point?

He didn't spend his "off the green time" screwing up foreign affairs. Eisenhower didn't hide out in fund raisers when our embassies were under attack.

So it's not about golf then? :mad:

There are plenty of REAL complaints to be made about this POTUS.

When you make stupid complaints like this one, then you because someone who everyone just writes off and that helps POTUS avoid consequences for the REAL mess ups.

How is playing a round of golf every two weeks an issue with the right?

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

What is your point?

And Woodrow Wilson played 1,200

What's your point, dingbat?

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

What is your point?

And Woodrow Wilson played 1,200

What's your point, dingbat?

Your outrage is missing, thats the point

Holy Shit a little over two rounds per month. The nerve........

Feeling your ODS today?

!!!!ODS Alert ODS ALert.!!!! What's his handicap now?!!!!! ODS Alert ODS Alert!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWs. OBAMA SIGNS EO REQUIRING THAT EVERYONE IN HIS COMMAND LET IT MELLOW TILL IT'S NICE AND YELLOW.

That's right. Mellow till it's yellow. The ODS office counters that they could care less about water savings for the US government, mellow till it's yellow is a commie plot.

Stay tuned for more info on the Mellow Yellow plot. It'll bring him down I tell ya.

Forum List

Back