obama gave Iran 150 billion dollars...and they are using it to murder people, as we said they would.

Provide a legitimate news source and we can discuss

You need a LINK OR CITATION?------think HEZBOLLAH----you, too, can speak to a YEMENI in the USA
Breitbart outright lies

I can't find any other source

Moron...Breitbart simply linked from another news source...are you really that stupid?

Moron...right at the end of the 2nd paragraph they have a link to the Times of Israel.....

ok I read the "TIMES OF ISRAEL" citation------I am impressed that the "TIMES OF ISRAEL" wrote so naïve
a piece--------I am not Israeli-----but know lots-----I never met
an Israeli who would consider "ARABS BLAME IRANIANS"
to be NEWS I mentioned it to hubby whose first thought each morning is ------"must go and get the Hebrew papers"-------he laughed too

How is it naive?

The individual quoted in the Times of Israel article is Hillel Neuer who appears to be most impressive advocate as does his NGO human rights watch organization "UN Watch." http://www.unwatch.org/home/hillelneuer/
Just because the MSM is not interested in righteous criticism and just because politicians do not want to get messy, none of that means news from a very tiny # of sources must not be true.

My comment on the article was not a dismissal of Hillel Neuer-----with whom I am not familiar------I construed "TIMES OF ISRAEL" to be a periodical aimed at the Israeli population for which "arabs blame Iran" WOULD NOT BE NEWS. Naïve is-----the notion "arabs blame Iran"-----
as NEWS----for me and for anyone who has any knowledge of what goes on OVER THERE. I have never seen a copy of "TIMES OF ISRAEL" either. Did you find the article INFORMATIVE?

Yep.....obama, the biggest single funder of terrorism in this country.....

Arab Nations: Iran's Sponsorship Of Terrorism Has Only Worsened Since Nuclear Deal - Breitbart

Breibart is not news, it's propaganda, and that was money owed to Iran.

it is money being used to fuel Iran's murderous and Imperialist agenda. Anyone interested----speak to a
YEMENI in the USA------Yemen is a very impoverished country and we got "economic immigrants" who usually
work in fairly low level positions------like in gas stations or
small groceries------some own small groceries. They generally speak English well enough. Generally, they are
sunnis and-----as education in Yemen goes----among the
"EDUCATED"

shut up . you are zionist and you are aryan hater.everything you are typing against iran. its bullshit .because you are zionist

Arab Nations: Iran's Sponsorship Of Terrorism Has Only Worsened Since Nuclear Deal - Breitbart

fuck arab sunni wahabi terrorist nation.
this fucking arab nation kill american in 9/11
and they hate you very much
but you still sucking their penis

good point-----and fuck Shiite shit ------both the whores and the pimps
stop suck arab penis for fucking oil.
stop it
shame on you

it is money being used to fuel Iran's murderous and Imperialist agenda. Anyone interested----speak to a
YEMENI in the USA------Yemen is a very impoverished country and we got "economic immigrants" who usually
small groceries------some own small groceries. They generally speak English well enough. Generally, they are
"EDUCATED"

shut up . you are zionist and you are aryan hater.everything you are typing against iran. its bullshit .because you are zionist

goose steipping Shiite shit still sucking adolfs dead cock----(the whole UMMAH-----of all three genders)

it was iran money

Iranian Shiite shit imagine the whole world is theirs-----Ahmadinejad so claimed in the UN -----before all the world----
when he claims ALL THE WORLD IS SHIIT SHIT
bullshit again .
yes .off course .all world is for aryan :badgrin:

"EDUCATED"

goose steipping Shiite shit still sucking adolfs dead cock----(the whole UMMAH-----of all three genders)
sucking adolf aryan penis is better than sucking bastard arab terrorist dick

fuck arab sunni wahabi terrorist nation.
this fucking arab nation kill american in 9/11
and they hate you very much
but you still sucking their penis

good point-----and fuck Shiite shit ------both the whores and the pimps
stop suck arab penis for fucking oil.
stop it
shame on you

LOL arabs have no oil------the EARTH HAS OIL------arabs would still be shitting on it in the name of allah if civilized people had not found a use for it

it was iran money

Iranian Shiite shit imagine the whole world is theirs-----Ahmadinejad so claimed in the UN -----before all the world----
when he claims ALL THE WORLD IS SHIIT SHIT
bullshit again .
yes .off course .all world is for aryan :badgrin:

the only decent Aryan I ever knew-------was an INDIAN HINDU--------he laughed at the idea

You need a LINK OR CITATION?------think HEZBOLLAH----you, too, can speak to a YEMENI in the USA
Breitbart outright lies

Moron...Breitbart simply linked from another news source...are you really that stupid?

Moron...right at the end of the 2nd paragraph they have a link to the Times of Israel.....

ok I read the "TIMES OF ISRAEL" citation------I am impressed that the "TIMES OF ISRAEL" wrote so naïve
to be NEWS I mentioned it to hubby whose first thought each morning is ------"must go and get the Hebrew papers"-------he laughed too

How is it naive?

The individual quoted in the Times of Israel article is Hillel Neuer who appears to be most impressive advocate as does his NGO human rights watch organization "UN Watch." http://www.unwatch.org/home/hillelneuer/
Just because the MSM is not interested in righteous criticism and just because politicians do not want to get messy, none of that means news from a very tiny # of sources must not be true.

My comment on the article was not a dismissal of Hillel Neuer-----with whom I am not familiar------I construed "TIMES OF ISRAEL" to be a periodical aimed at the Israeli population for which "arabs blame Iran" WOULD NOT BE NEWS. Naïve is-----the notion "arabs blame Iran"-----
as NEWS----for me and for anyone who has any knowledge of what goes on OVER THERE. I have never seen a copy of "TIMES OF ISRAEL" either. Did you find the article INFORMATIVE?
The article's salient point was simple: Since the Iran deal Iran has only gotten more aggressive in sponsoring Shiite terrorism in other nations. To Americans that is news.... because our media would not even bother (or, of course, purposefully not bother) to report on that. It should be a concern of ours.

Breitbart outright lies

How is it naive?

The individual quoted in the Times of Israel article is Hillel Neuer who appears to be most impressive advocate as does his NGO human rights watch organization "UN Watch." Hillel Neuer, Executive Director of UN Watch

The article's salient point was simple: Since the Iran deal Iran has only gotten more aggressive in sponsoring Shiite terrorism in other nations. To Americans that is news.... because our media would not even bother (or, of course, purposefully not bother) to report on that. It should be a concern of ours.

I did not argue with the SALIENT point----which is absolutely correct-------OF COURSE----from the ARAB POV-----the issue
is IRANIAN TERRORISM AGAINST ARABS-----(arabs CERTAINLY HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN---ESPECIALLY SAUDI ARABIA) What is not much noted in the article is Iranian terrorism world wide-------for Israel, of course---the issue would be Iranian terrorism against Israel. Keep in mind-----lots and lots of people even on the message board are ardent apologists of for Hezbollah

Breitbart outright lies

How is it naive?

The individual quoted in the Times of Israel article is Hillel Neuer who appears to be most impressive advocate as does his NGO human rights watch organization "UN Watch." Hillel Neuer, Executive Director of UN Watch

what shia terrorism? where? please give me one example.
can you mention one american or european victim by shia terrorist after iran deal ?
shia fighting against isis wahabi terrorist in mosul iraq and syria now.

How is it naive?

I did not argue with the SALIENT point----which is absolutely correct-------OF COURSE----from the ARAB POV-----the issue
is IRANIAN TERRORISM AGAINST ARABS-----(arabs CERTAINLY HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN---ESPECIALLY SAUDI ARABIA) What is not much noted in the article is Iranian terrorism world wide-------for Israel, of course---the issue would be Iranian terrorism against Israel. Keep in mind-----lots and lots of people even on the message board are ardent apologists of for Hezbollah
are you sucking suidia arabia penis now ? biggest terrorist isis supporter

How is it naive?

what shia terrorism? where? please give me one example.
can you mention one american or european victim by shia terrorist after iran deal ?
shia fighting against isis wahabi terrorist in mosul iraq and syria now.

why are you limiting the scope of current Shiite shit to the murder of americans and Europeans?--------ask a Yemeni Of course Shiite shit are involved in murder of Europeans and
americans-----but not SO MUCH as they are in --------various other VENUES ---right now

These right wingers. Stupid as a block of cement.

Obama didn't "give" them anything. He returned their own money. Republicans want us to be thieves. No wonder they elected a scam artist.

How is it naive?

are you sucking suidia arabia penis now ? biggest terrorist isis supporter

I am not a muslimah-----I have never sucked cock in my life----the biggest cock sucking whore in history was Fartimah bint Muhummad

Forum List

Back