We get 5 Americans, they get 5 Iranians and $6B: U.S., Iran Agree to Prisoner Swap

Not against all those Arab countries that Biden is helping out. (Well, Obama actually.) But I know you’re a Jew-hating lib who would be just fine with the sole Jewish country being destroyed.

Again, WTH do you think Iran is going to do with the $6 billion? There was a reason that Trump kept their assets frozen: they are terrorists.

Israel faces no existential threats, says departing Mossad chief​

But Tamir Pardo warns a shrinking world presents new challenges; cites Hezbollah’s rise, Iran’s revolution and diminishing Turkish and Saudi power​

Israel faces no existential threats, says departing Mossad chief​

But Tamir Pardo warns a shrinking world presents new challenges; cites Hezbollah’s rise, Iran’s revolution and diminishing Turkish and Saudi power​

That article is 7 years old.

And what about the billions in welfare we give to all the Arab countries? That’s more in total than Israel. Why don’t you have a problem with that, you POS.
Please provide evidence that I don't have a problem with that.

Not against all those Arab countries that Biden is helping out. (Well, Obama actually.) But I know you’re a Jew-hating lib who would be just fine with the sole Jewish country being destroyed.

Again, WTH do you think Iran is going to do with the $6 billion? There was a reason that Trump kept their assets frozen: they are terrorists.
Why do you support a Jewish ethnostate but think a White ethnostate is immoral?

And what about the billions in welfare we give to all the Arab countries? That’s more in total than Israel. Why don’t you have a problem with that, you POS.
Despite its subtitle, Jewish Space Lasers: The Rothschilds and 200 Years of Conspiracy Theories” is not a biography or history of the Rothschilds, the famous banking family. As author Mike Rothschild (no relation, the cover jokingly but firmly informs us) tells us in the introduction, there are other books that cover that, “and most don’t touch on the lurid and bizarre whispers about them.”

“Jewish Space Lasers” by Mike Rothschild (Melville House)
“Instead, this is the biography of an idea,” he writes, “and it’s a simple enough one: that Jews control everything, and that the Rothschilds are the ‘Kings of the Jews.’ ” In other words, this Rothschild set out to write a book not about those Rothschilds, but about the conspiracies around them, and Jews more generally. The title is a tongue in cheek example: In 2021, it was uncovered that, a few years prior, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) (then a private citizen) had written on Facebook that she believed “Rothschild Inc international investment banking firm” was involved in the wildfires, which were, in this telling, caused by a beam from a “space based solar generator.”

GOP and RIGHTWINGERS -- NOT DEMOCRATS

mtg space lasers Jews.jpg

Yes. That's why I don't have to ask a dead President anything. I lived through it. I didn't like it then, I don't like it now. I don't give a flying fuck who is sitting in the big chair.
What President Biden just did in regard to hostages in Iran was completely different than what Reagan did.

Why do we give "billions" to the Arab countries? Mostly, because we pay them to play nice and not attack the Zionist Entity.

The top recipient of foreign aid since the end of WWII has been Israel. The third biggest has been Egypt after they signed the Camp David Accords.

1695172623544.png

Ole Dumb as a Rock Potatohead should have read Trump's book "The Art of the Deal" because he sure as hell fucked this deal up big time.

Like Gay Barry said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck things up".

I think this was never a deal.

It was Joe Potatohead and that shithead John Kerry being hell bent to give the Iranian Mullahs billions of dollars, just like they did during Gay Barry's administration. Yes, they are that stupid.

These goddamn Democrats don't have any brains at all, do they?

Ole Dumb as a Rock Potatohead should have read Trump's book "The Art of the Deal" because he sure as hell fucked this deal up big time.

Like Gay Barry said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck things up".
I tried to read it, but it ends in bankruptcy.

As much as I want to see Americans detained under questionable circumstances returned home, I loathe the idea of paying for them, even if it is Iran's money. We as a country may not negotiate with terrorists, but it sure seems like we can be blackmailed...

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration has cleared the way for the release of five American citizens detained in Iran by issuing a blanket waiver for international banks to transfer $6 billion in frozen Iranian money from South Korea to Qatar without fear of U.S. sanctions. In addition, as part of the deal, the administration has agreed to release five Iranian citizens held in the United States.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken signed off on the sanctions waivers late last week, a month after U.S. and Iranian officials said an agreement in principle was in place. Congress was not informed of the waiver decision until Monday, according to the notification, which was obtained by The Associated Press...

Don't try to tell me that none of this money will wind up in the coffers of Hamas or ISIS or the Muslim Brotherhood or some other terrorist group. Terrorism is Iran's biggest export...

And let's not forget their nuclear program...
Biden sold us out again.

I think this was never a deal.

It was Joe Potatohead and that shithead John Kerry being hell bent to give the Iranian Mullahs billions of dollars, just like they did during Gay Barry's administration. Yes, they are that stupid.

These goddamn Democrats don't have any brains at all, do they?
No.

Forum List

Back