I thought I would introduce some facts regarding the payment to Iran.......

Could you tie those figures to Biden and Trump policies. Thanks.

Could you tie those figures to Biden and Trump policies. Thanks.
Trump was a "drill baby drill" president making the US energy independent. Opening ANWR to drilling.

Biden's war on energy is more like "don't drill". Closing ANWR and much of the Gulf of Mexico.

The price of oil/diesel under Trump was much lower than under Biden.

1697470882005.jpeg

I think returning funds belonging to Iran in a controlled way, (which has been suspended) in which the US monitors the funds so they can't be used for anything else but humanitarian purposes, is justifiable for the purpose of getting US citizens back. You also might want to consider the deal was struck well before Hamas attacked Israel.

You might want to consider the fact that money is fungible, and that you are delusional.

At any point prior to Trump blowing up the agreement was Iran out of compliance with the deal?

What the hell difference should it make? B. Hussein O never had the treaty with Iran ratified by the Senate- President Trump wasn't bound by this agreement. Further, Iran was still sponsoring Terrorism, something which was repugnant to President Trump, a real opponent of these atrocities.

It's not drivel unless YOU prove it's drivel. Until then it is the unchallenged facts.
Unchallenged facts is what you believe because you are stupid. You need to take that into consideration before you say anything. Hope that helps.

I think returning funds belonging to Iran in a controlled way, (which has been suspended) in which the US monitors the funds so they can't be used for anything else but humanitarian purposes, is justifiable for the purpose of getting US citizens back. You also might want to consider the deal was struck well before Hamas attacked Israel.
Let Us Never Negotiate Out of Fear; Let Us Always Force Our Enemies to Negotiate Out of Fear

Sure, the agreement to return the money got us the hostages back, but that doesn't mean we had to "honor" the deal once the hostages were released. A contract written under duress is invalid. There's no shame in refusing to honor a dishonorabe surrender.

Last edited:

Up Shiites' Creek

How much will Iran's profits be after Israel blows up all their oilfields?

Iran has been funding Hamas terrorists for many years before the current war in Israel. You conveniently have forgetten that Iran is the senior member of the Axis of Evil and has been for a very long time, before Obama-Biden even seized power in 2009.

So has Bibi Netanyahu. It was central to his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution.

Forum List

Back