Obama dines and dashes

the American people like Obama no matter how much you guys hate him
We do not hate Obama, we hate when he sneaks bad things through like Obama Care by getting congressional leaders to ram it through faster than people could read the 2500+ page white paper mock bill that was loaded with Union PAC builders and other things nobody knew about that would take the cost of health care to the moon. Looney! The insurance companies wasted no time when they got copies of the bill's proposals. They took people's $200 deductible polices and overnight pumped them to $2400 deductibles. That is sheer hell for people who retired and were counting on their 40-year company policies to take care of most of their health needs.

Obama has destroyed any semblance of economy in the medical field, and he's sucking on the taxpayer for more money for this and more money for that, screwed their insurance, made gasoline for vacations so expensive people will not take their children to visit the National Parks.

Obama's administration also bargained with food manufacturers to shrink product to smaller sizes rather than raise prices, showing the true inflation. So instead of a gallon of Welches grape juice, you're getting 3/4 of a gallon, plus the producers raised the price a couple of dollars while they were at it to pay for the pretty new deceptive packaging with built in handles that disguise the smaller amount in the bottle.

Everybody downsized product, plus raised prices, because after all, it is a free market, and everybody wants to be a millionaire. lol

Obama spends too much, people get the shaft at the grocery store, gas prices are through the roof, it's not a happy America anymore for the taxpayer Obama keeps tapping for more money while creating situations like the gulf of mexico oil crisis that shut all America's drilling completely down.

Obama is a fiscal nightmare.

the American people like Obama no matter how much you guys hate him
We do not hate Obama, we hate when he sneaks bad things through like Obama Care by getting congressional leaders to ram it through faster than people could read the 2500+ page white paper mock bill that was loaded with Union PAC builders and other things nobody knew about that would take the cost of health care to the moon. Looney! The insurance companies wasted no time when they got copies of the bill's proposals. They took people's $200 deductible polices and overnight pumped them to $2400 deductibles. That is sheer hell for people who retired and were counting on their 40-year company policies to take care of most of their health needs.

Obama has destroyed any semblance of economy in the medical field, and he's sucking on the taxpayer for more money for this and more money for that, screwed their insurance, made gasoline for vacations so expensive people will not take their children to visit the National Parks.

Obama's administration also bargained with food manufacturers to shrink product to smaller sizes rather than raise prices, showing the true inflation. So instead of a gallon of Welches grape juice, you're getting 3/4 of a gallon, plus the producers raised the price a couple of dollars while they were at it to pay for the pretty new deceptive packaging with built in handles that disguise the smaller amount in the bottle.

Everybody downsized product, plus raised prices, because after all, it is a free market, and everybody wants to be a millionaire. lol

Obama spends too much, people get the shaft at the grocery store, gas prices are through the roof, it's not a happy America anymore for the taxpayer Obama keeps tapping for more money while creating situations like the gulf of mexico oil crisis that shut all America's drilling completely down.

Obama is a fiscal nightmare.

Truth be told, I'd rather dine out, or have a beer, or just a nice chat with Obama than I would Romney. Obama does in fact seems significantly more down to earth than Romney. But, I won't be voting for either one of these Party Pawns.

Immie

The White House corrected the oversight and settled up the tab by the end of the business day.

:lmao:

Does it make it any less funny that he....and his handlers walked out on the bill at the time of sale?

No, it's still pretty damn funny. But who hasn't accidentally walked a tab once or twice in their lives? I know that I do it on nearly a monthly basis, but there's alcohol involved in those instances.

I have never walked out on a bill...ever.

obama pays his handlers to deal with all of this.... and he pays they very well. They fucked up and dropped the ball... and put obama in a position of being mocked...again.

Last edited:

Does it make it any less funny that he....and his handlers walked out on the bill at the time of sale?

No, it's still pretty damn funny. But who hasn't accidentally walked a tab once or twice in their lives? I know that I do it on nearly a monthly basis, but there's alcohol involved in those instances.
I agree. This doesn't matter, at least to me.

I just hope there was a good tip, too.

Me too!

I guess it depends on the angle you take on it, but it also seems as likely it was just an honest mistake.

:dunno:

You obviously don't understand the concept of "honest mistake." George Zimmerman lying about his assets at his bail hearing, that's an honest mistake. Forgetting to pay the lunch bill amidst a busy Presidential schedule, that's deliberate malice.

I dont think anyone is saying it was deliberate.. or malicious. At least i am not... i think its funny as hell.

Me too!
:lol: I cannot stand bad tippers.

I worked as a waitress, then as a cocktail waitress, my summers in college....damn good money. So, I have a soft spot in my heart for waiters and waitresses (servers, now, I guess). If they are good, that is........

I have never walked out on a bill...ever.

obama pays his handlers to deal with all of this.... and he pays they very well. They fucked up and dropped the ball... and put obama a position of being mocked...again.

It's happening so often it's become the norm.

Me too!
:lol: I cannot stand bad tippers.

I worked as a waitress, then as a cocktail waitress, my summers in college....damn good money. So, I have a soft spot in my heart for waiters and waitresses (servers, now, I guess). If they are good, that is........

Im with you.... i would hope it was a 100% tip.

The White House corrected the oversight and settled up the tab by the end of the business day.

Then you're a drunken idiot... The establishments you frequent shouldn't pay for your drunken idiocy...

I guess it depends on the angle you take on it, but it also seems as likely it was just an honest mistake.

:dunno:

You obviously don't understand the concept of "honest mistake." George Zimmerman lying about his assets at his bail hearing, that's an honest mistake. Forgetting to pay the lunch bill amidst a busy Presidential schedule, that's deliberate malice.

Zimmerman, unlike politicians, didn't think of the donations to pay for his legal bills as his money.......the guys too honest for his own good.......and I would have emptied the whole clip into that shithead gangsta wannabe Trayvon. He looked at Zimmerman and thought he would be easy prey to gain some street cred with the 12 year old whore he was bullshitting to on the phone. Skittles and tea, sure that's what he was doing.

I have never, in 48 years, walked out on a tab, sober or drunk.

Only a true douchebag walks out without paying, sober or drunk.

He'e either full of shit or a fucking idiot...

Nobody does that, let alone on a monthly basis...

Last edited:
He had bbq at a local DC bbq pit and he didn't pay his $55 bill. :badgrin:

White House Forgets to Pay Father’s Day Lunch Tab - ABC News

I'm surprised anyone would even charge a president for visiting their restaurant. He is bringing a lot of business.. $55? Jeezus how cheap can they get.

Oh yeah sure....Lots of business. How so?...."Hey let's eat here. The president did"...
Really cookie?
The guy walked out on a bill at a Mom and Pop restaurant. Another Obama gaffe.

I can't tell you how many times I've walked out of a bar, forgot to close my tab, and left my credit card behind the bar, but I've never not paid my bill.

He had bbq at a local DC bbq pit and he didn't pay his $55 bill. :badgrin:

White House Forgets to Pay Father’s Day Lunch Tab - ABC News

I'm surprised anyone would even charge a president for visiting their restaurant. He is bringing a lot of business.. $55? Jeezus how cheap can they get.
Federal regulations prohibit ANY federal government employee from accepting ANY gift valued more than $20 per gift (with a per year cap of $50 from any single source).

Even if the restaurant didn't want to charge them, the POTUS had to pay.

I can't tell you how many times I've walked out of a bar, forgot to close my tab, and left my credit card behind the bar, but I've never not paid my bill.

You left your card.

Forum List

Back