obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

2wekoxs.jpg

were you personally with her and Obama Sr at the time? How the fuck do you know where she was? In a Hawaii hospital that never existed? fathered by an "African" when that term was not used at the time? Was his grandmother lying about it before she mysteriously died after he visited her?

were you personally with her and Obama Sr at the time? How the fuck do you know where she was? In a Hawaii hospital that never existed? fathered by an "African" when that term was not used at the time? Was his grandmother lying about it before she mysteriously died after he visited her?
And here we see one of the birthers obeying Hillary's marching orders. :lol:

Show us evidence Obama's mother was ever in Kenya, Hillarybot!

"Deploy the circular reasoning device!"

And here we see one of the birthers obeying Hillary's marching orders. :lol:

Show us evidence Obama's mother was ever in Kenya, Hillarybot!

"Deploy the circular reasoning device!"

you made the claim that she was never there, the burden of proof is on you, my friend

nothing has been debunked. it's an illusion.

You've got to be kidding.

You birthers are just nuts.

Where's all the incredible things that trump's people found in Hawaii in 2011?

He still has not shown us what they found. Why do you think that is?

Could it be trump's lying through his teeth?

Can you please tell me what color the sky is in your world? It sure isn't the same blue it is in the real world.

Get some help. You need it.

You've got to be kidding.

You birthers are just nuts.

Where's all the incredible things that trump's people found in Hawaii in 2011?

He still has not shown us what they found. Why do you think that is?

Could it be trump's lying through his teeth?

Can you please tell me what color the sky is in your world? It sure isn't the same blue it is in the real world.

Get some help. You need it.

Ah, we never thought people like you were redeemable in the first place. We know the system is rigged, the media is in bed with the liberal agendas since the Johnson administration. We just like proving ourselves correct over and over again for our own personal satisfaction. You see on tv CBS say Obama has finally released his long form and it shows he was born in a Hawaii hospital and you rejoice! Then you go to the bar with your lefty pals and have a laugh and coin a new term... "birther." Ooo, that's a good one. So now, whenever the subject comes up anywhere all you do is mention "birther" and all the people laugh, even those who know nothing about it. Very much like evolution. It is a fact and anyone who says otherwise is so stupid you cannot help but laugh. Yes, I get it. (By the way, lot of us laughing too but not so openly so as not to offend.)

But if you or they cared one bit about the truth instead of just looking the part you might read all this graphics expert said about Obama's long form certificate --- you know the one he left the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years before finally releasing it. Nice guy that president of ours. NOT! I say it took the forgers 2 1/2 years to try and put one together. I say 'try' because a number of software and graphic experts are calling it bogus. But you never heard that on CBS of course. Because their job is to protect the president.

Mara Zebest’s Report on the finally released Birth Certificate.
http://www.wnd.com/files/Obama_LFBC_Report_final_draft.pdf

So what happened next? Well the leftist powers that be had to spring into action once again. “Call Snopes!!” So then Snopes does its routine “Defense of everything Obama” and issues this report calling digital graphics expert Mara Zebest’s work flawed and calling her a ‘birther’ but attacks her with the most unprofessional methods and the flimsiest of evidence.

Barack Obama Birth Certificate (Snopes defense)

Once again… end of story for the uninitiated and the gullible. Still, other investigations persist never to see the light of day in the mainstream media again. Because the left has won… the public is convinced Barry was born in Hawaii.
So do not read their response to Snopes below because 1) you do not care to know the truth, and 2) you just want to look like a winner, it's more fun.
But for the rest of us I simply say >>>> The joke's on you.

OUTWARD TRENDS: A True Skeptic is Skeptical of Snopes

these are eleven Trumpisms about obama's birth certificate. theses are all plausible still in the timeline of the birther story. i think it's smart not to talk about it till obama's gone from office. then, who knows. it will all come out someday.

i'd bet the farm that it will be back in the spotlight before the election, cause it's still a political hot potato.

11 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics.com

1. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
- April 7, 2011, on NBC's "Today" show
2. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
- March 23, 2011, on "The View"
3. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
- April 7, 2011, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
4. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that@BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

4:23 PM - 6 Aug 2012

- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate
5. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived

4:32 PM - 12 Dec 2013

- December 12, 2013, in tweet about the death of Loretta Fuddy.
6. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
- March 28, 2011, on Fox News
7. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
- March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show
8. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
9. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
- May 29, 2012, to CNN's Wolf Blitzer
10 "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
- August 2013, to ABC News
11. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."

The original birther was Obama, he's the one who said he was born in Kenya. He wasn't, he was born in Hawaii. What a dumb ass, gets his own country of birth wrong. He deserves all the shit he gets for that and more

Hitlery....the original birther....

LOL- I love that you think that Trump is just a gullible idiot being manipulated by Hillary Clinton.

LOL
You were no doubt a birther long before you labeled me one...:lol:

LOL- I love that you think that Trump is just a gullible idiot being manipulated by Hillary Clinton.

LOL
You were no doubt a birther long before you labeled me one.....:lol:

these are eleven Trumpisms about obama's birth certificate. theses are all plausible still in the timeline of the birther story. i think it's smart not to talk about it till obama's gone from office. then, who knows. it will all come out someday.

i'd bet the farm that it will be back in the spotlight before the election, cause it's still a political hot potato.

1. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
2. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
3. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
4. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that@BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate
5. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived

6. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
7. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
8. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
9. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
10 "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
11. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."

The original birther was Obama, he's the one who said he was born in Kenya. He wasn't, he was born in Hawaii. What a dumb ass, gets his own country of birth wrong. He deserves all the shit he gets for that and more

LOL- still trying to peddle that lie Kaz?

Barack Obama never said he was born in Kenya. Birthers started that lie in 2008 and now the Birther's Messiah is Donald Trump

Is Donald Trump just another gullible Birther?

Why yes he is.

Hitlery....the original birther....

LOL
You were no doubt a birther long before you labeled me one...:lol:

LOL
You were no doubt a birther long before you labeled me one.....:lol:

LOL

upload_2016-9-15_9-37-42.jpeg
upload_2016-9-15_9-37-48.jpeg

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Stop kazzing. Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

[Q Because the left has won… the public is convinced Barry was born in Hawaii. s

Yes- the 'left' has won because the truth won.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Nutjobs Birthers just can't accept that

upload_2016-9-15_9-37-48-jpeg.89590

Forum List

Back