obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

it's been pretty great so far, will be even better on november 9th.

You appear to not ask for much out of life. - - - shocking, really.

are you a preacher ? you sound like one.

We are all called. Are you implying you have no need for one?
i'm sorry i just don't know you that well. everyone could use some churchin' up though. :)

being a birther isn't my full time avocation. not to say it won't be someday. it's quite a story.

Just between you and me. Have I completely mistaken you earlier on? I thought you were mocking the birthers? (please help clarify)
no, i am a birther. but with a sense of humor.

2wekoxs.jpg

were you personally with her and Obama Sr at the time? How the fuck do you know where she was? In a Hawaii hospital that never existed? fathered by an "African" when that term was not used at the time? Was his grandmother lying about it before she mysteriously died after he visited her?

Because the birth certificate shows that she was in Hawaii.
In a hospital that clearly existed.
Fathered by her husband- a man from Africa- i.e. an African.
And his grandmother didn't lie about anything- she adored her grandson- raised him for part of his childhood- and then 'mysteriously' at 86 years old after a long illness.

Really Redfish- can you even manage one post without lying?

Thank You, Mrs. Clinton for inventing the "birther" concept!
!

Yes- thank you Ms. Clinton for showing us what a gullible fool Donald Trump is.

Even though you had nothing to do with him being a gullible fool Birther.

were you personally with her and Obama Sr at the time? How the fuck do you know where she was? In a Hawaii hospital that never existed? fathered by an "African" when that term was not used at the time? Was his grandmother lying about it before she mysteriously died after he visited her?
And here we see one of the birthers obeying Hillary's marching orders. :lol:

Show us evidence Obama's mother was ever in Kenya, Hillarybot!

"Deploy the circular reasoning device!"
i've never heard that angle.

It is known that Obama was born in Kenya. Thats what he told his publisher

It is 'known' by Birthers who tell each other these lies.

Barack Obama told his publisher he was born in Hawaii- it is in his autobiography his publisher published.

i'm sorry i just don't know you that well. everyone could use some churchin' up though. :)

being a birther isn't my full time avocation. not to say it won't be someday. it's quite a story.

Just between you and me. Have I completely mistaken you earlier on? I thought you were mocking the birthers? (please help clarify)
You gotta have a sense of humor to start up another birther thread.

nothing has been debunked. it's an illusion.

You've got to be kidding.

You birthers are just nuts.

Where's all the incredible things that trump's people found in Hawaii in 2011?

He still has not shown us what they found. Why do you think that is?

Could it be trump's lying through his teeth?

Can you please tell me what color the sky is in your world? It sure isn't the same blue it is in the real world.

Get some help. You need it.
not kidding, sorry.

You gotta have a sense of humor to start up another birther thread.
it's in the mix of politics in an election year, so we're going to have some fun at your expense. :)

It is known that Obama was born in Kenya. Thats what he told his publisher

so did his grandmother, before she mysteriously died after he visited her in Hawaii.

Redfish lies easier than he breathes

Barack Obama's grandmother dies

HONOLULU — Barack Obama's grandmother, whose personality and bearing shaped much of the life of the Democratic presidential contender, has died, Obama announced Monday, one day before the election. Madelyn Payne Dunham was 86.

Obama announced the news from the campaign trail in Charlotte, North Carolina. The joint statement with his sister Maya Soetoro-Ng said Dunham died peacefully late Sunday night after a battle with cancer.

"And she died peacefully in her sleep with my sister at her side. And so there is great joy as well as tears. I'm not going to talk about it too long because it is hard for me to talk about."

Last month, Obama took a break from campaigning and flew to Hawaii to be with Dunham as her health declined.

Obama said the decision to go to Hawaii was easy to make, telling CBS that he "got there too late" when his mother died of ovarian cancer in 1995 at 53, and wanted to make sure "that I don't make the same mistake twice."

Hitlery....the original birther....

That was fact check and prove false.

So...

You fail.

wrong, the Clinton campaign leaked the BC controversy in the 08 campaign. That is proven fact. you remember 08, when the half black community organizer beat her soundly.

So you think Trump is just a gullible idiot who was fooled by the Clinton campaign?

LOL- maybe so- maybe so.

Sorry then I apologize. I read your first post too fast.

Sense of humor helps too.

[Q Because the left has won… the public is convinced Barry was born in Hawaii. s

Yes- the 'left' has won because the truth won.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Nutjobs Birthers just can't accept that

upload_2016-9-15_9-37-48-jpeg.89590
Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapi’olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its “facts” changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obama’s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governor’s failed search for Obama’s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Governor tells Hawaiian paper he is going to locate the certificate. ‘This is a collaborative endeavor’
[Excerpt:] I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
…What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Then what happened?
Hawaii governor says he cannot find Obama’s birth certificate Hawaii governor can’t find Obama birth certificate

Oh, and then sometime later this reporter Evans amazingly denied this very critical statement that the governor told him. Now isn’t that strange? How do you get the statement that gets to the crux of the issue 180 degrees wrong? You don’t. You simply become a victim if you dare challenge the powers that be. Journalist: Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasn’t born there,” Adams said.“Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That’s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.”

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a “birth certificate,” EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:
"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obama’s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim, but why the grandparents' address?

Did you know according to Obama’s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room.

Did you know I could produce at least 20 other pieces of evidence that strongly point to this man and his birth claims as a total fraud? And I can give you the links. Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barack’s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?

Last edited:
[Q Because the left has won… the public is convinced Barry was born in Hawaii. s

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapi’olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its “facts” changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obama’s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governor’s failed search for Obama’s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Governor tells Hawaiian paper he is going to locate the certificate. ‘This is a collaborative endeavor’
[Excerpt:] I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.
…What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Then what happened?
Hawaii governor says he cannot find Obama’s birth certificate Hawaii governor can’t find Obama birth certificate

Oh, and then sometime later this reporter Evans amazingly denied this very critical statement that the governor told him. Now isn’t that strange? How do you get the statement that gets to the crux of the issue 180 degrees wrong? You don’t. You simply become a victim if you dare challenge the powers that be. Journalist: Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasn’t born there,” Adams said.“Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That’s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.”

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a “birth certificate,” EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:
"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obama’s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim.

Did you know according to Obama’s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room.

Did you know I could produce at least 20 other pieces of evidence that strongly point to this man and his birth claims as a total fraud? And I can give you the links! Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barack’s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?
in fact it's such an interesting and misunderstood subject, i just registered birther101.com. (maybe a book in there too).

sounds as if you're up to speed. as you know, what you just posted is a tenth of a percent of what's out there.

i think the danger has passed, or nearly passed. i think eligibility will eventually see the supreme court.
but i'm interested most in the coverup and the complicity of the press.

i've been at this for awhile, something is missing from obama's story, and his provenance has been manipulated and manufactured, and pretty much on the fly.

pattern deceit is paramount in the democrat administrations, as illustrated by email, benghazi, ransom payment.... the lewinsky affair...... and so forth.

it's the most fascinating politics topic, to me in my lifetime, if i'm right.

Last edited:

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapi’olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu.?

I know that Birthers have been making this crap up for 8 years now.

Why?

I don't know- for some its racism. For some its politics.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
upload_2016-9-15_11-20-19.png

His Birth Certificate shows the hospital that he was born at
upload_2016-9-15_11-24-10.png

Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if you still doubt he was born at that hospital- give them a call and ask the hospital- like this DJ did

Peter Boyles, of radio station KHOW in Denver. Here’s the transcript from April 25, 2011:

RING…

HOSPITAL: Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children. Can I help you?

BOYLES: Hi, it’s Peter Boyles, a radio guy in Denver, Colorado, and you’re with us. I want to bring my family and go to where President Obama was born. Is this the right hospital?

HOSPITAL: That’s correct.

BOYLES: OK, so there’s, he was born here in Kapi’olani?

HOSPITAL: Yes

Now- I do not expect this will shake your conviction that President Obama is from Kenya or Mars or wherever you think he was born- but everything you believe is just another Birther lie.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-15_11-26-11.png
    upload_2016-9-15_11-26-11.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 64

Forum List

Back