Obama adviser: Trump asking to drop case against Arpaio could get him impeached

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Obama’s former communications director Dan Pfeiffer blasted President Trump over a report that he had asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions to drop the federal criminal case against Sheriff Joe Arpaio, saying if the report is true, Trump could be impeached.
Obama adviser: Trump asking to drop case against Arpaio could get him impeached
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will the loons ever stop and give it up, no evil has more at hand as to why they want Trump gone. They want to keep power, money, and control. As they will lose their sheep who make them rich.

So this is the latest primordial swamp slop the unhinged left is throwing on Trump to see if it sticks to him?

We'll see if it grows four legs and starts walking around but given the failure of everything else they've dredged up, I somehow doubt it will grow up to be an alligator.

So now the President of the US has no right to ask his AG's opinion on legal matters? Riiiiiiiight. What I read is that he asked about the criminal contempt case and he was advised that it would be inappropriate to dismiss the case so that's when Trump made the decision to pardon Arpaio.

So Arpaio was held in contempt of court for obeying laws that the Obama administration wanted ignored, but asking about why he is being investigated should get a president impeached. I think the last shred of sanity has disappeared from the left.

Forum List

Back