NY Times: Why Should Immigrants 'Respect Our Borders'? The West Never Respected Theirs

Gonna be hell to pay for..I tell all my fellow Americans CONFRONT liberals on the street with words no violence! Expose there hate, 9-10 times they will be arrested

A ridiculous proposal.
Im not logging in to the nyt just to read a typical propaganda piece.
How about pasting the entire diatribe?
It's pie in the sky bullshit. Why would you want to read such a screed?
It's reparations on a national level and just like reparations for slavery it only takes into account
the negative impact western nations have had on the third world.

Im not logging in to the nyt just to read a typical propaganda piece.
How about pasting the entire diatribe?
They're offering free access now. I've had it all week. Waiting for the other shoe to drop, but so far all you have to do is give them your email.

Good grief! Here’s the difference NYT:

1. Wherever we or the European’s went, we brought education, medicine, commerce and, in general, civilization.

2. What the invaders are bringing is disease, crime, dependency, and in general, barbarianism.

Opinion | Why Should Immigrants ‘Respect Our Borders’? The West Never Respected Theirs
Where Europeans went in North America, they brought disease that wiped out an estimated 75% of the Native American population. They brought wholesale murder with their muskets. They insisted on dependency for the Native American survivors, a small and battered group.

Go to hell.

Gonna be hell to pay for..I tell all my fellow Americans CONFRONT liberals on the street with words no violence! Expose there hate, 9-10 times they will be arrested
You tell your fellow Americans? Why do you tell others? Why aren't you doing it yourself? Are you that frightened? No wonder you need someone else to start a pride parade for you instead of you feeling pride already.

You tell your fellow Americans? Why do you tell others? Why aren't you doing it yourself? Are you that frightened? No wonder you need someone else to start a pride parade for you instead of you feeling pride already.
I have 2 broken noses, two broken hands, 6 felonies, tore Rotator cuff, dislocated hip .. and damn proud it.. I need a little help I’m getting old ha

Fuck this guy, and if these people openly have no respect for our borders, then we should have no respect for them.
Send them all back.

Where Europeans went in North America, they brought disease that wiped out an estimated 75% of the Native American population. They brought wholesale murder with their muskets. They insisted on dependency for the Native American survivors, a small and battered group.
Got a reliable
documented source for that number?

Go to hell.
You lead the way. It sounds like you know how to get there.

I have 2 broken noses, two broken hands, 6 felonies, tore Rotator cuff, dislocated hip .. and damn proud it.. I need a little help I’m getting old ha
Where did you pick up a spare nose?

Never broke a nose before?? It’s coming haha

Never broke a nose before?? It’s coming haha
Get it a towel...No broken anything, I am the one that gives the beatings not the other way around.

By this logic I suppose white male land owners should no longer have the right to vote?

1. Wherever we or the European’s went, we brought education, medicine, commerce and, in general, civilization.

2. What the invaders are bringing is disease, crime, dependency, and in general, barbarianism.

Opinion | Why Should Immigrants ‘Respect Our Borders’? The West Never Respected Theirs

In addition, potential Terrorism, a huge drain on healthcare, education, welfare, and the economy in general. Other countries secure their borders. Why can't we?

The New York Times is an anti American, Communist rag.

------------------------------------ my only answer is that FORCE is the only answer . I don't care about 'borders' of others but only USA Borders . Course , i'm 70 and dying out but it might be cool in my next few or many years to see how low , PC and cowardly the USA can fall .

Got a reliable
documented source for that number?

Go to hell.
You lead the way. It sounds like you know how to get there.
Many reliable sources have reported similar or higher numbers; I've also heard 80%.

The Story Of... Smallpox – and other Deadly Eurasian Germs

Much of the credit for European military success in the New World can be handed to the superiority of their weapons, their literary heritage, even the fact they had unique load-bearing mammals, like horses. These factors combined, gave the conquistadors a massive advantage over the sophisticated civilisations of the Aztec and Inca empires.

But weapons alone can't account for the breathtaking speed with which the indigenous population of the New World were completely wiped out.

Within just a few generations, the continents of the Americas were virtually emptied of their native inhabitants – some academics estimate that approximately 20 million people may have died in the years following the European invasion – up to 95% of the population of the Americas.

No medieval force, no matter how bloodthirsty, could have achieved such enormous levels of genocide. Instead, Europeans were aided by a deadly secret weapon they weren't even aware they were carrying: Smallpox.

Guns Germs & Steel: Variables. Smallpox | PBS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back