NY Times: Why Should Immigrants 'Respect Our Borders'? The West Never Respected Theirs

Gonna be hell to pay for..I tell all my fellow Americans CONFRONT liberals on the street with words no violence! Expose there hate, 9-10 times they will be arrested
You tell your fellow Americans? Why do you tell others? Why aren't you doing it yourself? Are you that frightened? No wonder you need someone else to start a pride parade for you instead of you feeling pride already.
I have 2 broken noses, two broken hands, 6 felonies, tore Rotator cuff, dislocated hip .. and damn proud it.. I need a little help I’m getting old ha
And.......? That's an excuse for not doing things yourself? That's an excuse for not having pride in yourself?

Gonna be hell to pay for..I tell all my fellow Americans CONFRONT liberals on the street with words no violence! Expose there hate, 9-10 times they will be arrested
You tell your fellow Americans? Why do you tell others? Why aren't you doing it yourself? Are you that frightened? No wonder you need someone else to start a pride parade for you instead of you feeling pride already.
I have 2 broken noses, two broken hands, 6 felonies, tore Rotator cuff, dislocated hip .. and damn proud it.. I need a little help I’m getting old ha
And.......? That's an excuse for not doing things yourself? That's an excuse for not having pride in yourself?
I do.. i just proudly talked about it lol

Good grief! Here’s the difference NYT:

1. Wherever we or the European’s went, we brought education, medicine, commerce and, in general, civilization.

2. What the invaders are bringing is disease, crime, dependency, and in general, barbarianism.

Opinion | Why Should Immigrants ‘Respect Our Borders’? The West Never Respected Theirs
Where Europeans went in North America, they brought disease that wiped out an estimated 75% of the Native American population. They brought wholesale murder with their muskets. They insisted on dependency for the Native American survivors, a small and battered group.

Go to hell.
Now apply circumstances of their time — not today— and consider survival. Of course, that wouldn’t fit the agenda.
What’s more, those indigenous tribes completely obliterated tribes before them so you need to hold them even more accountable.
Indian karma perhaps.
At least Europeans offered reservations.

1. Wherever we or the European’s went, we brought education, medicine, commerce and, in general, civilization.

2. What the invaders are bringing is disease, crime, dependency, and in general, barbarianism.

Opinion | Why Should Immigrants ‘Respect Our Borders’? The West Never Respected Theirs
Where Europeans went in North America, they brought disease that wiped out an estimated 75% of the Native American population. They brought wholesale murder with their muskets. They insisted on dependency for the Native American survivors, a small and battered group.

Go to hell.
Now apply circumstances of their time — not today— and consider survival. Of course, that wouldn’t fit the agenda.
What’s more, those indigenous tribes completely obliterated tribes before them so you need to hold them even more accountable.
Indian karma perhaps.
What if they didn't have a credit card for the reservation?
You ever lived on a reservation when you had to live off the land?

Got a reliable
documented source for that number?

Go to hell.
You lead the way. It sounds like you know how to get there.
Many reliable sources have reported similar or higher numbers; I've also heard 80%.

The Story Of... Smallpox – and other Deadly Eurasian Germs

Much of the credit for European military success in the New World can be handed to the superiority of their weapons, their literary heritage, even the fact they had unique load-bearing mammals, like horses. These factors combined, gave the conquistadors a massive advantage over the sophisticated civilisations of the Aztec and Inca empires.

But weapons alone can't account for the breathtaking speed with which the indigenous population of the New World were completely wiped out.

Within just a few generations, the continents of the Americas were virtually emptied of their native inhabitants – some academics estimate that approximately 20 million people may have died in the years following the European invasion – up to 95% of the population of the Americas.

No medieval force, no matter how bloodthirsty, could have achieved such enormous levels of genocide. Instead, Europeans were aided by a deadly secret weapon they weren't even aware they were carrying: Smallpox.

Guns Germs & Steel: Variables. Smallpox | PBS
-------------------------------- YEAH maya , aztec , toltec and SOPHISTICATED Human sacrificers Old Lady . And when the Conquistador showed up they had lots of 'indian' allies that were sick of their 'maya , aztec Butchers OldLady .

Go to hell.
Indian karma perhaps.
Would you prefer it if they had all been pushed out of windows?

Go to hell.
Indian karma perhaps.
I was specifically addressing the OP's opening statement. Read it again, then read mine.

I'm not arguing such stupid fucking bullshit with you that justifies every murder by Europeans who found these people inconveniently in their way.
My ancestors were settlers here; I know that the fighting went both ways. I'm a descendant of Hannah Duston, FFS, and I also know that the tribes fought amongst each other just like the Europeans did and do. It excuses NOTHING. So don't even try. It just makes you look lame.

simply the PRINCIPLE of whats mine is mine . Plus SOVEREIGNTY which is probably a 'euro' concept or may be a 'euro' concept . From what I have heard , the 'indians' in the USA did not have the concept of owning 'mother earth' .

Within just a few generations, the continents of the Americas were virtually emptied of their native inhabitants – some academics estimate that approximately 20 million people may have died in the years following the European invasion – up to 95% of the population of the Americas.
And presumably some academics do not estimate 95% of the native population was wiped out. The plain fact is
no one knows since that information was never available to anyone.

Someone would need to know pre European native population numbers, and then post, in order to make quantitative claims like the ones "some academics" make.

At any rate no academics are suggesting that biological warfare was consciously and maliciously carried out by people coming to the new world. I'm pretty sure 16th century science was not quite that sophisticated with regards to infectious pathogens.

Go to hell.
Indian karma perhaps.
It would have been the christian thing to do...

simply the PRINCIPLE of whats mine is mine . Plus SOVEREIGNTY which is probably a 'euro' concept or may be a 'euro' concept . From what I have heard , the 'indians' in the USA did not have the concept of owning 'mother earth' .
They did have the concept of their place on Earth to live.

Go to hell.
Indian karma perhaps.
I was specifically addressing the OP's opening statement. Read it again, then read mine.

I'm not arguing such stupid fucking bullshit with you that justifies every murder by Europeans who found these people inconveniently in their way.
My ancestors were settlers here; I know that the fighting went both ways. I'm a descendant of Hannah Duston, FFS, and I also know that the tribes fought amongst each other just like the Europeans did and do. It excuses NOTHING. So don't even try. It just makes you look lame.
No, it makes me look spot-on because I am.
You come across as typically agenda driven.
You don’t like the way things were then? Take it up with them. And sacrifice any convenience.
You can’t apply today’s standards to another time. That’s completely dishonest and agenda-driven.

And presumably some academics do not estimate 95% of the native population was wiped out. The plain fact is
no one knows since that information was never available to anyone.

Someone would need to know pre European native population numbers, and then post, in order to make quantitative claims like the ones "some academics" make.

At any rate no academics are suggesting that biological warfare was consciously and maliciously carried out by
people coming to the new world. I'm pretty sure 16th century science was not quite that sophisticated.
In 60 seconds or less describe Newton's theory of gravity...(from the 16th century)

Indisn men will never forgive the British for ending the practice of suttee. They did so love to see women burned alive.

Go to hell.
Indian karma perhaps.
It would have been the christian thing to do...
No, the Christian thing was offering reservations.
The Indian thing would be annihilation.

Fuck this guy, and if these people openly have no respect for our borders, then we should have no respect for them.
Send them all back.
That is the whole point no one has respect for borders so why have any?
--------------------------------- MIGHT makes Right but sadly the USA doesn't use their MIGHT. Same for most of the 'euro west' Moonglow

Forum List

Back