NY Times: Why Should Immigrants 'Respect Our Borders'? The West Never Respected Theirs

I do.. i just proudly talked about it lol
You just proudly talked about 2 broken noses, two broken hands, 6 felonies, a torn rotator cuff and a dislocated hip? Are you a victim of domestic violence? That's so sad.
Nope just fighting domestic terrorist
And losing all those times.....no wonder you are in need of some kind of pride boost with a parade. :itsok:
Obviously I won trump is president
Well, I hope you apologize to all those 13 year old girls..
That's more credit that I was going for. 13 year old girls can be FIERCE!

You just proudly talked about 2 broken noses, two broken hands, 6 felonies, a torn rotator cuff and a dislocated hip? Are you a victim of domestic violence? That's so sad.
And losing all those times.....no wonder you are in need of some kind of pride boost with a parade. :itsok:
Well, I hope you apologize to all those 13 year old girls..
That's more credit that I was going for. 13 year old girls can be FIERCE!
Especially the ones with braces, it's too hard on yer knuckles when punching them in the mouth.....

The US didn't respect Mexico's border when it wanted half of Mexico's empire...Nor did they respect the territory of Tejas when they wanted it...So....You guys just think it was about the injuns and whites?
So are you for treason? Please write it out so we can turn you on .. declare it right now
How treason? Do you not know the history of the Mexican-American War and how it started?

And.......? That's an excuse for not doing things yourself? That's an excuse for not having pride in yourself?
I do.. i just proudly talked about it lol
Pyrrhic, eh? (do you need me to explain that to you?)

Good grief! Here’s the difference NYT:

1. Wherever we or the European’s went, we brought education, medicine, commerce and, in general, civilization.

2. What the invaders are bringing is disease, crime, dependency, and in general, barbarianism.

Opinion | Why Should Immigrants ‘Respect Our Borders’? The West Never Respected Theirs

Alt-white guy

We brought a lot of disease to the Native Americans. We made them dependent and tried to re-educate their young or stole them outright. We imported another countries people and enslaved them 240 years.

The history of Europeans is replete with barbarianism and conquest wars right up to WWII.

As in Europe, in American we didn't respect any borders or native homelands. We took by treachery or by the barrel of a gun what we claimed as ours.

Learn your history.

The US didn't respect Mexico's border when it wanted half of Mexico's empire...Nor did they respect the territory of Tejas when they wanted it...So....You guys just think it was about the injuns and whites?
So are you for treason? Please write it out so we can turn you on .. declare it right now
How treason? Do you not know the history of the Mexican-American War and how it started?
He's gonna give Alex Jones my number....

1. Wherever we or the European’s went, we brought education, medicine, commerce and, in general, civilization.

2. What the invaders are bringing is disease, crime, dependency, and in general, barbarianism.

Opinion | Why Should Immigrants ‘Respect Our Borders’? The West Never Respected Theirs
Where Europeans went in North America, they brought disease that wiped out an estimated 75% of the Native American population. They brought wholesale murder with their muskets. They insisted on dependency for the Native American survivors, a small and battered group.

Go to hell.
Now apply circumstances of their time — not today— and consider survival. Of course, that wouldn’t fit the agenda.
What’s more, those indigenous tribes completely obliterated tribes before them so you need to hold them even more accountable.
Indian karma perhaps.
At least Europeans offered reservations.
I was specifically addressing the OP's opening statement. Read it again, then read mine.

I'm not arguing such stupid fucking bullshit with you that justifies every murder by Europeans who found these people inconveniently in their way.
My ancestors were settlers here; I know that the fighting went both ways. I'm a descendant of Hannah Duston, FFS, and I also know that the tribes fought amongst each other just like the Europeans did and do. It excuses NOTHING. So don't even try. It just makes you look lame.
No, it makes me look spot-on because I am.
You come across as typically agenda driven.
You don’t like the way things were then? Take it up with them. And sacrifice any convenience.
You can’t apply today’s standards to another time. That’s completely dishonest and agenda-driven.
So it was okay back then to invade another country and take its people by force or murder them? I seem to remember that Europeans fought back when that happened to them. The Native Americans had no guns or cannons. It was not a fair fight. The Europeans came here to get rich on the natural resources. They were not going to let the people who already lived here and CALLED THIS LAND HOME stop them.

You can't justify it. It was blind Imperialism and it has happened throughout history and eventually someone will do it to us. But you have no right to say it was somehow okay.

He's gonna give Alex Jones my number....
Well....just how "close" is he to good ole' Alex? :eusa_think:

Alt-white guy

We brought a lot of disease to the Native Americans. We made them dependent and tried to re-educate their young or stole them outright. We imported another countries people and enslaved them 240 years.

The history of Europeans is replete with barbarianism and conquest wars right up to WWII.

As in Europe, in American we didn't respect any borders or native homelands. We took by treachery or by the barrel of a gun what we claimed as ours.

Learn your history.
We needed breathing room. The natives were considering collateral damage in the quest for White European expansion. Having White European heritage is a beautiful thing. That's why we need that wall built in order to stop the browning of America.

Alt-white guy

Learn your history.
We needed breathing room. The natives were considering collateral damage in the quest for White European expansion. Having White European heritage is a beautiful thing. That's why we need that wall built in order to stop the browning of America.

The color of your skin doesn't have values.

The content of your character shows them.

Where Europeans went in North America, they brought disease that wiped out an estimated 75% of the Native American population. They brought wholesale murder with their muskets. They insisted on dependency for the Native American survivors, a small and battered group.

Go to hell.
Latter day Europeans did not bring disease. They fought wars for the people you are feeling sorry for.

Go to hell.
Latter day Europeans did not bring disease. They fought wars for the people you are feeling sorry for.

"Latter day Europeans"?

What the fuck are you posting about alt-y.

So because the men representing the Kings of Spain, France and England sailed around claiming lands as their own, then we who are living in the USA today should not enforce our borders?

They make a valid point.

No they don't have a valid point. These are not Aztecs and Mayans invading our borders. Those people were wiped out by disease centuries ago. Probably 90% of them prior to the Jamestown colony. The invaders from Central America are of Spanish, ie European ancestry. The Spanish invaded and fucked up South America. Now their descendants are trying to invade and fuck up North America. If you really want to go along with the dumbshit NYT opinion writer's plan, all these illegal aliens we're getting across our southern border should be heading for Spain.

220px-Acuna-Soto_EID-v8n4p360_Fig1.png

Last edited:

Alt-white guy

Learn your history.
Maybe they need breathing room too.

Go to hell.

"Latter day Europeans"?

What the fuck are you posting about alt-y.
Western Europeans met the Indians. Eastern Europeans did not-they came in time for WWII.

Go to hell.
Now apply circumstances of their time — not today— and consider survival. Of course, that wouldn’t fit the agenda.
What’s more, those indigenous tribes completely obliterated tribes before them so you need to hold them even more accountable.
Indian karma perhaps.
At least Europeans offered reservations.
I was specifically addressing the OP's opening statement. Read it again, then read mine.

I'm not arguing such stupid fucking bullshit with you that justifies every murder by Europeans who found these people inconveniently in their way.
My ancestors were settlers here; I know that the fighting went both ways. I'm a descendant of Hannah Duston, FFS, and I also know that the tribes fought amongst each other just like the Europeans did and do. It excuses NOTHING. So don't even try. It just makes you look lame.
No, it makes me look spot-on because I am.
You come across as typically agenda driven.
You don’t like the way things were then? Take it up with them. And sacrifice any convenience.
You can’t apply today’s standards to another time. That’s completely dishonest and agenda-driven.
So it was okay back then to invade another country and take its people by force or murder them? I seem to remember that Europeans fought back when that happened to them. The Native Americans had no guns or cannons. It was not a fair fight. The Europeans came here to get rich on the natural resources. They were not going to let the people who already lived here and CALLED THIS LAND HOME stop them.

You can't justify it. It was blind Imperialism and it has happened throughout history and eventually someone will do it to us. But you have no right to say it was somehow okay.
Again, you apply today’s standards to different time. You can’t do that. Consider how unusual and non-human those tribes appeared to an advanced culture. Then consider the Darwinism and survivalism of the time.

Im not logging in to the nyt just to read a typical propaganda piece.
How about pasting the entire diatribe?

He can't. That would be a violation of copyright laws.
Not if he includes the link.

Link doesn't matter. The mods here have already explained that only a paragraph or two are allowed. Posting the entire article is a violation of copyright laws.

Read the forum rules:

Enforcement of Copyright Policy

If you see an article posted in its' entirety, even if a link is provided, please report the post for administrative action.

Someone even asks the same question you did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back