Now We Know Why The FBI Raided Mar-a-Lago --- Trump Declassified “Crossfire Hurricane” Docs Showing Obama, Biden, the CIA, DOJ, and FBI Spied on Him

• Banned
Sounds likely .. I wish I could read it..
FyBlTK3WAAAkd2f

FyBlTK5XwAY6aVQ

A president has the right to declassify. The democrats have a well known history of taking down people they think are after them.

Remember how Andrew Breitbart said he had a video about Obama's birth... he went for a walk and was murdered while taking a stroll. After his death the video was released and there was nothing in the video it was just a bunch of hype. Hillary (Jezebel) has taught Obama that you murder anyone you think is trying to come at you, or take you down. See how Obama murdered his gay lover leaving scars and scratches all over his face and hands.

Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., last month, Breitbart claimed he had damning videos of Barack Obama, and planned to release them before the general election.

This is a very old rumor, not something new, there are threads on this from a year or so ago.

The order wasn't completed in time, is the rumor I heard....

Trump agreed to letting them be Declassified but redacted, is what I've also read....and the redactions were not completed in the day before leaving office....

Trump wouldn't need to steal several hundred top secret, secret, and confidential government documents, he could have simply taken the Cross fire Hurricane Documents.....and not the other hundreds of classified files.

The story is bull crud propaganda, out to yank the Trumper's chain!!!

The gig is up. Trump has all the goods on all of them and they don't want the public to see them.

So we are no longer claiming that the documents were planted, or securely stored, or that Trump could declassify them with a thought as President?

It’s so hard to keep up with the rapidly changing claims from the Fanboys.

so where are they?

did he steal documents like that just to hide them in his bathroom ?

if trump; had a shred of evidence of any of that it would be all over fox and x., not stashed in banker boxes in the garage.
Holy Shit. Hide Classified documents in a bathroom.

Where have i heard that before????

The gig is up. Trump has all the goods on all of them and they don't want the public to see them.

Why didn't he declassify the top-secret document showing Obama was rescued from and alien spaceship crash in Roswell New Mexico?

Holy Shit. Hide Classified documents in a bathroom.

Where have i heard that before????

the point being that trump would never hide something embarrassing to his enemies and had ample opportunity to publish .

i don't believe that those boxes had 2 words about :"crossfire hurricane."

so where are they?

did he steal documents like that just to hide them in his bathroom ?

if trump; had a shred of evidence of any of that it would be all over fox and x., not stashed in banker boxes in the garage.

Where has Trump's letter been?

All guilty of high treason and all should be treated as traitors. Every democrat, rino, fbi director and former director still living and not as yet in hell, everyone in the cia, all dpt heads of education, every head of cnn, nbc, msnbc, ABC and CBS.

Then start with the presidents and professors of universities. Call it the year of righteous reckoning.

So we are no longer claiming that the documents were planted, or securely stored, or that Trump could declassify them with a thought as President?

It’s so hard to keep up with the rapidly changing claims from the Fanboys.
i've heard of alternate facts, but these guys live in a multiverse of them.

All guilty of high treason and all should be treated as traitors. Every democrat, rino, fbi director and former director still living and not as yet in hell, everyone in the cia, all dpt heads of education, every head of cnn, nbc, msnbc, ABC and CBS.

Then start with the presidents and professors of universities. Call it the year of righteous reckoning.
You religious freaks and yer godly realm of reality, lol, sorry, lol, you guys, lol crack me up, lol. LMAO rotf.

the point being that trump would never hide something embarrassing to his enemies and had ample opportunity to publish .

i don't believe that those boxes had 2 words about :"crossfire hurricane."
I could care less what you believe.

Those that did cross fire hurricane should be in prison

Forum List

Back