EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office

Then he better fucking play that card...soon. :auiqs.jpg:

Unless it's just a bluff. Psst...I'll take the under and three points. :)
It was speculated at the time of his announcement that it was done to head off an indictment. He lost that bet.

Most importantly; the indictment coming up on Tuesday shows that the OIC is not afraid to indict him on possible campaign violations. The AG of Georgia should feel emboldened also.

1686395325412.jpeg

I included her picture to trigger the right wing loons further.

Really? You are that fucking dumb that you think the FBI has embassies world wide bugged from within their own phone system???

Nope antennas on the roof near the embassy in Tripoli. I don't know how it's done in NY or DC.

Stupid, the US president doesn't need a back channel to the Kremlin.

Pedo Joe is the President. Why are you talking about Trump in the same breath?

Trump wasn't president then, and he isn't president now. You have the biggest case of TDS on the forum.

Trump is so ignorant he didn't know he would trigger surveillance if he kept calling the Russian embassy.
Embassy? What embassy? What are you talking about?

The rule the President can declassify documents was not intended to be a trick where he doesn't dot the right "i" and you got him. That's just your hate and racism doing that

And the racist Aldo Raine gets upset and melts down. Bam! Thanks for telling me how upset you got by the facts, Aldo the racist

It also wasn’t intended to be psychic.

All Trump had to do literally was say they are declassified. He didn't need to write it down or even have anyone hear it. To say he didn't do it shows how small and petty you and your party are. Again, his power wasn't a trick. You hate Trump, that's the issue. But you aren't rational about it, he had the power to take the documents. Don't like it? Change the law, don't ignore it. This whole thing shows how petty and hateful you and your party are. Especially when after this you say Biden, who didn't have the power to declassify the documents when he took them, is fine. You're just pathetic

The rule the President can declassify documents was not intended to be a trick where he doesn't dot the right "i" and you got him. That's just your hate and racism doing that

Thank you, Sir, Smokin' OP , I always appreciate knowing when a post makes you melt down in anger and racism!

But he didn’t.

Which you know how, fucking liar. Again it's not supposed to be a trick. You already impeached him twice for things your party did and he didn't. Maybe you could pull the stick out of your ass now and stop arguing like a three year old, which is all you have. He didn't say it, talk about PULLING IT OUT OF YOUR ASS.

There is no way you know that stupid shit you just completely made up, you're totally consumed with hate for the guy, it's pathetic. Beat him in the election, and stop cheating. I'll help a little, I'm not voting for him either in the primary or the election because of his anti-capitalism ads in Florida. I'm not going to go after him with lies and pathetic tricks like you are though, that isn't America

Which you know how, fucking liar. Again it's not supposed to be a trick. You already impeached him twice for things your party did and he didn't. Maybe you could pull the stick out of your ass now and stop arguing like a three year old, which is all you have. He didn't say it, talk about PULLING IT OUT OF YOUR ASS.

There is no way you know that stupid shit you just completely made up, you're totally consumed with hate for the guy, it's pathetic. Beat him in the election, and stop cheating. I'll help a little, I'm not voting for him either in the primary or the election because of his anti-capitalism ads in Florida. I'm not going to go after him with lies and pathetic tricks like you are though, that isn't America
When did Trump say they were declassified?

When did Trump say they were declassified

It doesn't matter. It's just your mental illness of Democrat hate that is making you apply an insane standard to someone you hate. That while the crimes of Joe on the take and Hillary the liar are irrelevant to you. You don't give a shit about anything but getting your way and you're just completely shallow about that. Like wanting Trump prosecuted for a nit you have no idea if is true or not, and you don't care.

Maybe after the two fake impeachments you could let the three year old level nit go, but it's not going to happen. You're lost in hate

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. It's just your mental illness of Democrat hate that is making you apply an insane standard to someone you hate. That while the crimes of Joe on the take and Hillary the liar are irrelevant to you. You don't give a shit about anything but getting your way and you're just completely shallow about that. Like wanting Trump prosecuted for a nit you have no idea if is true or not, and you don't care.

Maybe after the two fake impeachments you could let the three year old level nit go, but it's not going to happen. You're lost in hate

Of course it matters. Trump himself admitted not everything was declassified.

You aren’t making any sense. Didn’t you say Trump could declassify something by saying it? Ok…in that case when did he say this material was declassified? No need for rant on everything else.

You aren’t making any sense. Didn’t you say Trump could declassify something by saying it? Ok…in that case when did he say this material was declassified? No need for rant on everything else.

Apparently you're French since you believe the standard is guilty unless proven innocent.

Just FYI, here in the United States it's the other way around. You have to prove him guilty. So, where is your proof Trump didn't declassify the documents. All it took was his saying they are declassified. No witness is even required. Only a Democrat would be so completely devoid of morality you believe this is a prosecutable case for

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

But since you are going there, go ahead, prove he did not declassify them. Sorry Frenchie, that's on you, this is English law, not French. So go for it

Apparently you're French since you believe the standard is guilty unless proven innocent.

Just FYI, here in the United States it's the other way around. You have to prove him guilty. So, where is your proof Trump didn't declassify the documents. All it took was his saying they are declassified. No witness is even required. Only a Democrat would be so completely devoid of morality you believe this is a prosecutable case for

But since you are going there, go ahead, prove he did not declassify them. Sorry Frenchie, that's on you, this is English law, not French. So go for it

Trump himself said he didn't declassify everything. You should have been paying attention.

try again :5_1_12024:

Summary: See Trump in court :spank:

I don’t have to prove he didn’t. You are saying he did by saying so. Clearly you know more than I, so I want to know when he did this.

When Trump got caught.

try again :5_1_12024:

Summary: See Trump in court :spank:

Yes, you leftists are obsessed with turning us into Cuba where opponents aren't defeated in elections, they are put in jail before elections. Again showing you're nothing but another leftist. We both are not Trump supporters in this election, but I want elections settled at the ballot box. That makes one of us, Che

Forum List

Back