EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Looks like Trump has turned the tables on the FBI.

EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office – Explains Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago – CONFIRMS Our Previous Reporting​

EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office – Explains Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago – CONFIRMS Our Previous Reporting​

It's too bad it came out too late. Democrats already won and we are a one party country. It will be more and more obvious now that they are just stealing elections like they did in 2020

He just can't find the hard copy.

It is what I always said: The government sent the FBI to Mar A Lago to get back documents that Trump declassified and took home detailing the crimes of the government under Obumma trying to thwart Trump's election and his administration.
Yep.

And therefore the whole fucking thing was a witch hunt, just like you said it was.

And libel, and slander, and the whole nine yards.

Trump should sue the piss out of the FBI.

I'd vote for Trump just to see what he does to Wray the day he gets in. lol - now THAT's entertainment. :p

therefore the whole fucking thing was a witch hunt,
They set up the trial in NYC forcing Trump to attend, then waited until he was well out of state to break into his home and ransacked top to bottom to make sure they got everything not even allowing anyone inside to document what all they really did (probably planted listening devices).

Trump should sue the piss out of the FBI.
Forget that. The courts are crooked. Look at the FISA court! It would drag on for years; the congress can't even get the FBI to respect subpoenas.

Well, I for one, am encouraged that he recognized he needed to sign a 'de-classification' document to initiate such a change in status ...and did so.

And I suppose, we should expect there will be companion 'de-classification' letters to each of the 100+ classified docs he had in MAL?

ROFL. You poor thing.

Gateway pundit makes a lot of click bait ad revenue from Trump humpers believing every "bombshell" that comes along.

Let me guess...y'all got'em now and when you don't it's because of the deep state; pivot to next "bombshell" rinse and repeat. Derp derp.

Cuckolds.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 2.23.21 PM.jpg

ROFL. You poor thing.

Gateway pundit makes a lot of click bait ad revenue from Trump humpers believing every "bombshell" that comes along.

Let me guess...y'all got'em now and when you don't it's because of the deep state; pivot to next "bombshell" rinse and repeat. Derp derp.

Cuckolds.
That's what you fuckers always say when you hear something you don't like.

But this time you're nailed. You're exposed. There's the evidence, right next to you.

Your narrative days are over, pal.

Hit the showers

Trump is corrupt. And incompetent. If he wasn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
There is no evidence here. Only conspiracy theory. If Trump wants to sue, discovery will most likely include ALL the documents he kept...and I'm sure he doesn't want that seeing the light of day.

One more "bombshell" from Jack Hoft's bird cage liner. :auiqs.jpg:

That's what you fuckers always say when you hear something you don't like.

Yeah, cause the same thing happens from week to week. That why we fuckers always say it, because Trump humpers are always doing it.

But this time you're nailed. You're exposed. There's the evidence, right next to you.

Your narrative days are over, pal.

Hit the showers
I am not sure what this means.

What was exposed?

Forum List

Back